• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DuckTales (2017) Revisions, Woo-oo!

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
While watching the new episodes, I have found some statistics that should go for some characters, so here they are.

Donald Duck:

Donald is the show bringer here out of any character. He has a possible 9-B tier feature, and I was wondering if he could get an upgrade for it. Shown here, Donald is shown running up a wall. He is running so fast, that he's able to ram through and complete shatter/break giant metal pins to a pinball machine. (Also, little tidbit here, him running up walls further brings Donald's low Toon Force ability, since Toonforce is a more whacky rendition of Reality Warping.)

So, for Donald, he should be upgraded to At least 9-B, and have the added ability for Superhuman Physical Characteristics.

Toad Liu Hai:

A minor addition, though I say why not? I forgot to add the ability of Chain Manipulation to Liu's profile, and it is an ability he uses to imprison others, just like Gladstone.

Webby Vanderquack:

Webby has an additional statistic for why she has Superhuman speed. She is comparable to, if not superior to Huey Duck, who was able to quickly outran an avalanche.

Hopefully these upgrades are reasonable, I'd like to see them be added!

I think that this seems reasonable, yes.

Although I am not sure about toon force for Donald.

Toom force is like reality alteration/reality warping, where certain actions and/or deeds do not comply with reality, for example Donald can run up walls which isn't really a reality possible deed, though it is low for a Toon force user.

But, if you wish it should be removed, it's up to you.

Well, never mind then. You can perform the changes if you wish.

Consider these edits an exception than.

I would also like to know, is it fine if I still make pages? Within the future, I'd like to make some but limit the creation of them, (Example, create one page a day.)

Well, it is very tiresome for me to constantly fix other people's mistakes...

Not if it is already high.

Back