• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The dream smp is kinda weird it has a full story with characters that are not the person playing them rather than a persona while all in the medium of Minecraft which kinda makes me wonder would this be on fc-oc wiki? or would it be treated like red vs blue?

yeah but I was curious on how this would be treated if we wanted to put dream smp profiles on the main wiki would it be like red vs blue or something?

I'm not familiar with it but from what I've heard I believe it'd end up more on the FC/OC wiki side. Red vs Blue iirc has blessings from Halo's creators, and also shares almost no characters/events with the original series. I'd expect Dream SMP to involve Minecraft's mobs, to a certain extent, which would likely be too many borrowed characters to get away with.

From what I remember it doesn't really in the main plot events more revolve around what characters do with the tools Minecraft has a major plot point would be a character destroying another characters house with TNT or stealing a valuable item

Back