• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dream SMP General Discussion

Well, stomp is a strong word, I wouldn't even call philza vs technoblade a 'Stomp' they can foght eachother technoblade just sorta.. can fight better

Also ironically I don't think you needed to restrict the revive book, as nothing has implied dream could revive himself besides one statement from dream which is probably a lie, otherwise he wouldn't have submitted himself to prison and have rathered let everyone think he was dead and escape, and a couple of people have netherite hoes in there equipment, which technoblade has no elegantly called his hard counter when it comes to making withers, and has stopped him from making withers on stream, as for totems, I don't know if everyone has totems dose anyone?

Well, stomp is a strong word, I wouldn't even call philza vs technoblade a 'Stomp' they can foght eachother technoblade just sorta.. can fight better

Also ironically I don't think you needed to restrict the revive book, as nothing has implied dream could revive himself.
He could resurrect Ghostbur using his knowledge, the ghost of Wilbur. He should be able to revive his ghost self.

Ayy, 3 out of 5 most popular pages are dream smp related. This wiki belongs to us now!

Wait, it's 4 lmaooo
unknown.png

Apart of me feels like these characters should have a higher ap than the Minecraft player kinda due to characters being able to beat the others to death like with techno and dream

Checked some clips. It will be an absolute pain to calc.

But at least we can say for sure that Tommy is immune to radiation (as well as anyone who wears full netherite armour).

Soooo, in Techno’s most recent stream (and Philza’s streams but that was w.i.p.) a training room was shown. In it Technoblade made scars on the ground that seems to imply that he was able to cut through bedrock.

What do you think?

Can you link the moment? I don't think I caught that in his yt stream. But anyway, from his stream, he should now even out-skill Prison Dream, considering he was training for so long, while Dream was getting kicked the shit out of in the Prison. Also, techno/quackity lore next weekend, or the weekend after that. Hoping the former!

38th minute. +-

To be fair we are comparing Dream and Techno only because of their “meta” skills. In lore I don’t think they were ever compared, nor do I think Dream did anything that impressive.

Looking forward to that stream.

To be fair we are comparing Dream and Techno only because of their “meta” skills. In lore I don’t think they were ever compared, nor do I think Dream did anything that impressive.

Looking forward to that stream.
I still don't see the scars he made, nor any berock. There is a feature where if you right click a video, you can save a link that corresponds to the video's time.

Yeah, but I am on the phone right now.

There isn’t one, that’s the thing. The scars look like there is a void below. And bedrock can be seen despite it being its level.

He breaks fourth wall as usual. He never been there as a real player, but lore-wise he did it.

He came back, to his birthday party. Said he had training arc at woods. Came down to that room. Broke character and said that he never seen it before.

Scars on earth are made by Philza, as well as the whole room. He and Techno fight there as sparrings lore wise. Once before Techno left these scars (in lore), which imply that he broke through bedrock.

We don't. It's just an assumption based on the room's location and scar's visuals.

I doubt that it can be considered an outlier. It is stated to be achieved under rage, and does not contradict general theme of Techno being the strongest.

Back