• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.

Dream SMP General Discussion

Well, stomp is a strong word, I wouldn't even call philza vs technoblade a 'Stomp' they can foght eachother technoblade just sorta.. can fight better

Also ironically I don't think you needed to restrict the revive book, as nothing has implied dream could revive himself besides one statement from dream which is probably a lie, otherwise he wouldn't have submitted himself to prison and have rathered let everyone think he was dead and escape, and a couple of people have netherite hoes in there equipment, which technoblade has no elegantly called his hard counter when it comes to making withers, and has stopped him from making withers on stream, as for totems, I don't know if everyone has totems dose anyone?

Well, stomp is a strong word, I wouldn't even call philza vs technoblade a 'Stomp' they can foght eachother technoblade just sorta.. can fight better

Also ironically I don't think you needed to restrict the revive book, as nothing has implied dream could revive himself.
He could resurrect Ghostbur using his knowledge, the ghost of Wilbur. He should be able to revive his ghost self.

Ayy, 3 out of 5 most popular pages are dream smp related. This wiki belongs to us now!

Wait, it's 4 lmaooo
unknown.png

Apart of me feels like these characters should have a higher ap than the Minecraft player kinda due to characters being able to beat the others to death like with techno and dream

Even without showcasing, we can, probably, calculate the explosion force out of that crater Tubbo left.

Checked some clips. It will be an absolute pain to calc.

But at least we can say for sure that Tommy is immune to radiation (as well as anyone who wears full netherite armour).

Soooo, in Techno’s most recent stream (and Philza’s streams but that was w.i.p.) a training room was shown. In it Technoblade made scars on the ground that seems to imply that he was able to cut through bedrock.

What do you think?

Can you link the moment? I don't think I caught that in his yt stream. But anyway, from his stream, he should now even out-skill Prison Dream, considering he was training for so long, while Dream was getting kicked the shit out of in the Prison. Also, techno/quackity lore next weekend, or the weekend after that. Hoping the former!

38th minute. +-

To be fair we are comparing Dream and Techno only because of their “meta” skills. In lore I don’t think they were ever compared, nor do I think Dream did anything that impressive.

Looking forward to that stream.

To be fair we are comparing Dream and Techno only because of their “meta” skills. In lore I don’t think they were ever compared, nor do I think Dream did anything that impressive.

Looking forward to that stream.
I still don't see the scars he made, nor any berock. There is a feature where if you right click a video, you can save a link that corresponds to the video's time.

Yeah, but I am on the phone right now.

There isn’t one, that’s the thing. The scars look like there is a void below. And bedrock can be seen despite it being its level.

He breaks fourth wall as usual. He never been there as a real player, but lore-wise he did it.

He came back, to his birthday party. Said he had training arc at woods. Came down to that room. Broke character and said that he never seen it before.

Scars on earth are made by Philza, as well as the whole room. He and Techno fight there as sparrings lore wise. Once before Techno left these scars (in lore), which imply that he broke through bedrock.

We don't. It's just an assumption based on the room's location and scar's visuals.

I doubt that it can be considered an outlier. It is stated to be achieved under rage, and does not contradict general theme of Techno being the strongest.

Technically. No one. No one was shown to be even remotely close to Technoblade. Philza would be an option, since he can keep up with him while training, but the nature of a sparring voids this. Manifold can scale, since they had a relatevly serious 1v1, but it is debatable.

Alright, what in the actual hell? Since when do you think Dream has Probability Manipulation? That’s right, he doesn’t.

Preposition: all characters are getting Immortality (Limited Type 7, after losing 3 lives will become a ghost) and drawback of personality shift upon becoming ghost.

Really now? It is basically infinite respawn system with only drawback being personality shift and maybe memory loss, but debatable.

Ghosts of Dream SMP are exactly the same as regular people but with no limit on ressurections.

Yes but they don't have the will to kill like in their normal selves (ghostbur as the cutest thing ever but wilbur as a selfish chaotic dude) however this might only be with wilbur since glatt is uh..not too different from jschlatt and we didn't really have time to see ghostinnit.

however i do agree and might see now how this is useful since you won't be able to kill them permanently...

It should, although I actually do not remember how much time it takes for ghost to appear.

I remember that it took, like, minutes for Will to come back, after Ghostbur died, and the process is similair enough, but I am not sure.

Guys (or girls idk), wanted to ask to not put the real people's age, weight, hair, etc. Write the one dream smp character uses.

Yeah, unless it was specified. Philza stated to be centuries old, Tommy is in his 20s and Wilbur is 35 or so, for example.

Tommy is in his 20s
Isn't Tommy 17? During Tommy's exile meeting, one of the things in the agreement was that Tommy would behave on probation for 3 weeks, but "if tommyinnit breathes in the wrong direction, the walls double and his probation extends until he is 18 years old".
Also everyone refers to Tommy as a child in canon.

I just want all profiles to be in one format with a right-side tab and all. Plus, having God Tier character hidden in another profile seems weird.

Isn't Tommy 17? During Tommy's exile meeting, one of the things in the agreement was that Tommy would behave on probation for 3 weeks, but "if tommyinnit breathes in the wrong direction, the walls double and his probation extends until he is 18 years old".
Also everyone refers to Tommy as a child in canon.
I think Wilbur said that Tommy is in his 20 or smt.

How are we treating Drista’s appearances? Should she have Possession for possessing both Dream and Sapnap?

Separate entities I would say. No possession really. Also, Drista should also should have a note at the end of her Powers and Abilities saying likely the powers of DreamXD. Both have creative.

So I've been thinking... A skyblock technoblade profile.
Here's the question, how would the weapons there (easily 300+ damage) scale above an average diamond or netherite sword?

Also we could get high 6-A to high 4-C technoblade with the gear he used against Dante

Well, not in the Dream SMP, but theoretically...
If we would go by feats, Dante would be just a bit higher than Wither (via damage he’s caused), maybe higher due to his sheer size.
If we are accepting game numbers, I have no idea.

Nah dante calcelled sunlight if not the sun.
Even the weakest gear made to fight him can harm him, the bottom line being like around 10-18k damage (the weakest weapon) and the strongest one was Technoblade's which dealt well over a billion damage.