• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon's true surprise: Alphamon vs Progenitus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funnily enough, this is Progenitus' second fight in the whole wiki. The guy is obscure as hell.

Kepekley23 said:
That...dragon thingy kinda has zero counters to Alphamon's immense pool of hax.
According to the profile, the guy has immense resistance to all forms of magic, RW and harm. Its a hydra, btw.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I don't even know what Alphamon's fighting....Is Ouryuken allowed?
Nope unless Progenitus turns out to stomp base alphamon.

I don't remember actually. It's been awhile since Alphamon used anything that isn't sealing or time based.

His entry on the databook talks about a Holy Sword that pierces the enemy. Something like that?

I don't think that's it. Seeing as it's limited, I am going to assume it's not combat applicable. Also this is the Holy Sword they are talking about. Seiken Gradalpha

Alphamon collectors
Although Alphamon has some pretty strong paralysis.

Well likely. But he's like never used Digitalize of Soul like that, so we don't even know what this monster does.

I guess time hax is his best bet here, with some paralysis to incapacitate? This Progenitus thing doesn't seem to have much to throw in other than resistances.

I'll go with Alphamon.

Also, Progenitus's reasoning for 2-C is pretty bad. Splitting a universe into 5 is a 3-A feat, and a Low 2-C feat if it's a 4-D universe.

In fact, this power suffered Retcon / was best explained in the latest Artbook. It is revealed that Alphamon is able to summon legendary beings of various dimensions to aid in combat.

Anyway, Alphamon can not use that. To use that power Alphamon must be fighting two or more enemies at the same time.

Also, do you guys know a Digimon we can pit against 5-B Doom?

I was thinking Hadesmon, but you guys are the App/Digi/Poké/Whateveryouthink-mon experts, lol

BB's victory was closely related to the Authority. What Leviathan has no parallel.

Kepekley23 said:
I guess time hax is his best bet here, with some paralysis to incapacitate? This Progenitus thing doesn't seem to have much to throw in other than resistances.
I'll go with Alphamon.
Do you even know if that would work on Progenitus?

Kepekley23 said:
Not on his profile = it works until proven otherwise & added
Son, any scan of Alphamon paralyzing an abstract?

Unless he resists it or it's way beyond it in hax, it will work.

It's like if I replied to Hadesmon vs. Kratos with "any scan of him hacking OP resurrection?"

Kepekley23 said:
Unless he resists it, it will work.
It's like if I replied to Hadesmon vs. Kratos with "any scan of him hacking OP resurrection?"
false equivalency

I will wait on Azzy.

Alph: 1

Prog: 0

Incon: 0

I mean, we have scans of Alphamon fighting Abstracts. The dude can literally fight the likes of Mother Eater, Ygg, Re Digitize Lucemon AND Re Digitize Ygg. Safe to say Alphamon can affect Abstracts.

false equivalency

I think you mean false equivalence.

But no, it isn't, because no matter how much I wank his resurrection, Hadesmon still rekts because he has no resistance.

Even so, Alphamon has defeated beings with abstract characteristics before.

Kepekley23 said:
false equivalency
I think you mean false equivalence.

But no, it isn't, because no matter how much I wank his resurrection, Hadesmon still rekts because he has no resistance.

Even so, Alphamon has defeated beings with abstract characteristics before.
You didnt get it.

How does the paralysis work? Because Progenitus is straight up immune to practically all forms of hax. Also Progenitus is more than a bundle of resists, it's actually extremely haxed too since it has mastery over the 5 colours of mana and has access to all of the Alaran spells. Stuff like bfr, death manip, sealing ect. I'll have to look into those more first though since I'm not sure exactly what they are.

Webcamparrot said:
How does the paralysis work? Because Progenitus is straight up immune to practically all forms of hax. Progenitus is more than a bundle of resists, it's actually extremely haxed too since it has mastery over the 5 colours of mana and has access to all of the Alaran spells. Stuff like bfr, death manip, sealing ect. I'll have to look into those more first though since I'm not sure exactly what they are.
THANK YOU.

inb4 Kratos vs. the Olympos XII because Word of God in an official interview stated nobody in the Greek Pantheon could beat him

Its the part of "5 colors of mana" I want to know more about.

The guy could literally have a wall of text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back