• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon's true surprise: Alphamon vs Progenitus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also how will Pro kill Alphamon? Also note how you expect this guy to have a wall of text but you restrict Alphamon's Ouryuken Mode.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Also how will Pro kill Alphamon? Also note how you expect this guy to have a wall of text but you restrict Alphamon's Ouryuken Mode.
I have 0 clue on what he has, therefore, its better to start low and then we can upgrade Alphamon if necessary.

I mean on the card it literally says "protection from everything". So basically any of the effects from Magic that target it directly have no effect. Anything that affects the whole board will hit it though I believe. So AoE hax works. Also higher dimensional hax should work ofc.

What do you mean by thought based is it mind manip or something?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
We also have to make sure these haxes...bypass those resistances I don't like.
If alphamon turns out to not have the ability to affect this fella, well, Im closing this.

I mean on the card it literally says "protection from everything".

Textbook NLF if that's the case.

If it's just Magic, his profile is in need of a revision.

That is literally NLF. That sounds just like Jesmon OS Generics. Jesmon who Alphamon is superior to btw.

No he thinks, you can't move. He did that to all 4 Holy Beasts.

>textbook NLF

Did you even read what I said dude? It's not magic specifically but the card effects from Magic you know the card game. So for instance there is a card in magic called "pacify" that is a form of emotion manipulation/mind hax that makes you a pacifist. That wouldn't work on Progenitus. It doesn't work on him in the lore either for the record.

So the paralysis is like a force that just holds them in place? I don't see why that wouldn't work on Progenitus. Presumably he would still be able to activate his own thought based effects like that though?

Well technically he created that universe and the universe was so immense that it was able to survive being split into 5 pieces.

He can still think. However, no one ever counter Time Manipulation that is on the level of Clockmon's.

Kepekley23 said:
He created a big universe and then split it into 5
He can manipulate 5 different universes at the same time, then.

Creating a single space-time continuum, assuming he even did that, is only Low 2-C, and 3-A otherwise

Create a CRT. at this point I dont want to argue over this.

Well Progenitus could bfr outside the universe with a thought and then constantly countersquall (power null that hurts you as it nulls) to prevent Alphamon from returning. Idk if that would work since I know nothing about digimon.

Bluetrekking said:
It is referring to the the planes: Esper, Bant, Naya, Grixis and Jund
This is mostly explained in Alara Unbroken.
According to kep the feat is 3-A to Low 2-C

So please, some input is required.

Alphamon can literally break his way through dimensions. And I literally mean break. He also is resistant to Power Null.

Wild Alphamon Appears
This is how you make an entrance.

"Bolas hovered in the chaotic void between the worlds, watching the shards of Alara converge."

An excerpt from Alara Unbroken which proves the worlds are separated by a void.

Do you actually have proof of that tho?

They all originate from the same space-time continuum, and are fragments of it.

This is why destroying two different dimensions doesn't need to be a 2-C feat, or even Tier 3/2 in general.

In MtG a plane is a continuum. There is a reason if planeswalking is required to travel between them.

It isn't like Paradiso in Bayonetta. It's a separate universe

Some scans would be appreciated.

Also, it kinda sounds really iffy that you can create a Low 2-C construct and become 2-C by splitting it into several parts...

Either way tiering has nothing to do with my argument tho. So y'all can argue that elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back