• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DragonEmperor23 against the wiki, in a gauntlet

>TFW your Avi is a bootleg drawing of some Tier 7 nerd with a big sword, likely compensating for something

You can wank Kirby however you want.

Im impartial here, ignore my avi

My profile is Aatrox but a much more powerful form that we have not quite been able to quantify yet but even then he gets rekt I think..so yeah RIP.

HenryWong122 said:
Look at my Avi and tell me that he CANNOT beat DragonEmperor23. Just try it, Meinu no musuko!
You'd force DragonEmperor to stop his nap.... And you dont want that.

Belphemon Code Key

PaChi2 said:
HenryWong122 said:
Look at my Avi and tell me that he CANNOT beat DragonEmperor23. Just try it, Meinu no musuko!
You'd force DragonEmperor to stop his nap.... And you dont want that.

Belphemon Code Key
No, Meinu no musuko, Beelzemon would obliterate him before he even got woke!

Funny thing is that DragonEmperor started as a 2-A and got upgraded.

Back