• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon vs Mimic, Dovahkiin vs Protege

No, there are other immortal beings in skyrim you know?

Not that it remotly matters here at all. Dovah would just be screwing himself over if he used it.

I know. Just removing your misconceptions. Most immortals in Skyrim are merely type 1. Dragons are so much more.

Besides, there's no point in using it against Protege cuz he isn't immortal like that.

It is not really well showcased, since no-one was ever strong enough to actually hurt him. Or if they were he caught up with them before they could.

And while the thu'um uses tonal magic, it does not become that strong normally. Certanly not the shouts the dovah uses, he isn't bending a 1-A's mind for exemple. Plus, even if so, that would force him to use three words, which gives the protege time to copy them.

TacticalNuke002 said:
What about regen? Btw, Tonal magic works on the Heart of Lorkha, so...
I only remember keening sunder and wraithguard working on the Heart when was tonal magic used

Hitting the Heart in the right sequence creates the right sound for defeating Dagoth (I forgot the details. Probably severed his link with it).

Also, Kagrenac used Tonal magic to make the Heart manifestable and hence workable with.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Hitting the Heart in the right sequence creates the right sound for defeating Dagoth (I forgot the details. Probably severed his link with it).
Also, Kagrenac used Tonal magic to make the Heart manifestable and hence workable with.
He never made the heart manifest they only found it he then created the tools to tap into the hearts power other than those 3 tools no tonal magic has been used on the heart

I have no idea who would win but Dragonrend doesn't just work on Dragons, that is a huge misconception.

Metalija said:
I have no idea who would win but Dragonrend doesn't just work on Dragons, that is a huge misconception.
Since dragon rend imposes the concepts of mortal finite and temporary shouldn't that only remove some types of immortality not all of them It should only work one type 1 and type 5 really the type 4 dragons have is nulled by being the Dovahkiin not by dragonrend and type 3 is just kinda a nonfactor so out of the ones listed on alduin profile the only ones dragonrend would have affected were types 1 and 5

Back