• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Quest Discussion Thread

Sure thing bro! Maam should have three renders, her before her respec, after respec, and with her armor made by Lon Berk. Her key's up until her reclassification are harder to scale, but after her reclassification she would likely scale to the base Dai of the arc she participates in.

When I say respec I mean her before and after becoming a martial artist.

Last edited:
For the birth arc the scaling goes like this:

Dragon Crest Dai > New Body Hadlar > Pre Anti Evil Cave training Avan </=/> Killer Machine Baron >>> Delurin >/= Baron =/> Dai (?) Pop (Pop might possibly scale to Dai, but that's only cause they physically fought in a spar and were roughly equal).

Need to recheck the Crocodine arc, but it's definitely:

Dragon Crest Dai >> Crocodine (Crocodine is physically superior to New Body Hadlar) >>> Dai (Dai can harm Crocodine, but is clearly inferior by quite a bit)

Hmm, might have been best to have just made a draft and waited for it be perfect. It doesn't look bad, just that it needed a little bit more time and co-operation.

SMH got deleted for being "unreliable" and "poorly constructed" I did about the same thing anyone else would do

No worries, just needs more time, no need to rush it, we have more than enough time. And you might need to link the abilities in the page.

The Wight night was capable of taking on the king of stornways best men to the point he had to put out a sign asking for help
The wight night is undead has lance mastery, horsemanship,Lightning manip however I’m not sure if in game resistances apply to the wiki like how bosses are uneffected by thwack,kasnoze,or kerfudle

The ragin contagion is both a curse and a disease and just being unsealed caused people to grow sick and die relatively quickly as Cathy was healthy when you first meet her then she gets a cough and by the time you reseal the contagion she was already dead, He also was created to keep King Godfrey sealed away so he could theoretically scale to him but that’s a stretch I’m not sure if the sprite counts but the ragin contagion might actually be a pink gas and three floating eyeballs which might mean it’s partially intangible and can become translucent when it attacks but that’s the sprite, ragin contagion has diseases manip, curse manip, breath attack, sleep inducement, poison inducement, Defense and speed stat Reduction

That as well as classification of certain and possible abilities especially with Morag and The Ragin Contagion as Morag’s lore has shown her to be capable of destroying brigadoom however it might Have been yore that destroyed brigadoom since she sealed her self away with the wight night After encountering him she has curse manip,Paralysis inducement,life absorption,Seduction,Ice manip, dagger mastery,Flight,is a demon

Everything seems fine, just make sure to link the abilities.

Also other jrpg's do the same for resistances, so DQ using in game immunities should be fine for resistances.

I have Dai no Daibouken manga raws if anyone is interested.
qE1O5PO.jpg

Shaking planets was more like "destroy heaven and earth" like in a general way of destroying everything, same with this and splitting the heavens and earth. I really want to get some Dai profiles out there.

Back