• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Could we call in Magno to comment on Joey's AP, since I can't really tell which of the five numbers it actually is.

I'll wait for arguments from you two.

Saturn overpowered a 41 Teratons attack and just spams mouth blasts and swings his sword to kill, fires out lasers and destruction balls like crazy as he wants to kill everything in slight

So it seems like a head on fight isn't gonna turn out well for Joey. The argument I will make for him here is that he has multiple angles of attack with Meteor, Jaws, Lightning, and Clones. If he manages to land a Fire, it puts Saturn on a heavy time limit. Using Attack Mode can absorb said fire, but that gives Joey the chance to hit him with a heavy Soul based attack, which is only resisted by Defense Mode, Saturn would be less likely to dodge that while in Attack Mode due to speed debuff

That spirit may want to kill everything but it isn't dumb, also the fact the spirit has lived over 1000 years and has years of fighting with others

That may be a problem for Joey, but he has foughten fighters that would later defeat similarly old deities. What is Saturn's general gameplan for this fight?

Well in this form he is fully taken over by the spirit in his blade and wants to kill and destroy everything

So he spams mouth blasts everywhere and destruction balls Everywhere

Right. So then Joey would have to use his clones a defense aganist the Hakai stuff and use his intangibility well too. His soul attacks can heal him up to probably Outlast Saturn, and if Saturn uses defense mode, then he'll have a greater advantage in general stats

Saturn would start off with defense mode normally and swap to speed mode if he needs to move out the way, if he gets close then he swaps to attack mode

I think the speed amp could be overcome by the multiple amplifier forms. Speed is = for Joey in base, so he can close the gap with the Modes by simply powering up to Astrodemonoid Form

Right, Destruction Balls need a little clarifying. Do they continue onward after they destroy something? Or does it work like a Hakai Ball, where the sphere erases whatever the target is and dissapates afterwards?

I see, so blocking isn't an option. Joey will have a hard time getting around that, but with intangibility and some flight, he should be able to avoid them well. He still has good advantages with different angles of attack and Demon Fire, but I don't think he'll come out on top if Saturn can actually just spam them.

Well, that obviously proves my point even more. Is it a hax stomp? I dunno, what do you think Joey can do to beat Saturn if it isn't a stomp?

I mean those balls are pretty easy to avoid and take energy to make which is why he won't spam them like his mouth + horn blasts and beams

Also if you hit his horn and cut it off when he is chargeing a beam from his horn then he is hurt himself

Oh? They aren't spammable? Then I shall take back my vote for now. This changes a lot.

Also, you can make a Saturn vs Ethan thread, just know that things can be declared a stomp based on haxs and may not addable. Which key do you plan on using?

Back