• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball's Upgrades to 4-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will unlock them then. Tell me here when all the edits are done.

Would anything in this blog need to be updated accordingly? Well, to be fair, I might need to make a thread to get the 4-C to High 4-C+ borders straitened out. 4-B is fine, High 5-A to Low 4-C+ have their mathematical backing. And SSJ Trunks, and everyone superior to them being 4-C is handled here. But may need to look for something to ensure the proper parameters are straitened out.

Would anything in this blog need to be updated accordingly? Well, to be fair, I might need to make a thread to get the 4-C to High 4-C+ borders straitened out. 4-B is fine, High 5-A to Low 4-C+ have their mathematical backing. And SSJ Trunks, and everyone superior to them being 4-C is handled here. But may need to look for something to ensure the proper parameters are straitened out.
IIRC you recorrected the calc for creating celestial bodies to be anywhere from high-end High 4-C to baseline 4-B, so maybe we could work on downscaling from that?

Actually that calculation is very outdated. And it assumes density is the same as the sun, which isn't particularly a good assumption for larger volume stars.

Actually that calculation is very outdated. And it assumes density is the same as the sun, which isn't particularly a good assumption for larger volume stars.
I see. Well, I have no clue about that formula so if someone could re-do it with proper formulae that'd be great.

So what, if anything, is left to do here?

Okay. Is it fine with the rest of you if I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back