• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Tiering Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarrixianXD

University Enthusiast
Any/All
VS Battles
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
I don’t remember hell being accepted as a low 2-C realm and wasn’t the infinite universe debunk thread accepted meaning the kai realm doesn’t qualify as a low 2-C spacetime?

As for the swirling lights dimesion yeah I’m pretty sure that was accepted. So 3 spacetimes U7 Db is back

Idk about the Demon Realm, but tbh I gotta disagree with the Swirling Lights dimension being used for an upgrade to BoG because we don’t really have any concrete evidence on its size or whether it’s even actually part of the macrocosm, the 2-C feat for Gogeta and Broly from that thread comes from significantly affecting multiple Low 2-C dimensional walls, not the Swirling Lights dimension itself.

I don’t remember hell being accepted as a low 2-C realm and wasn’t the infinite universe debunk thread accepted meaning the kai realm doesn’t qualify as a low 2-C spacetime?

As for the swirling lights dimesion yeah I’m pretty sure that was accepted. So 3 spacetimes U7 Db is back
Only the physical Universe itself isn't infinite but that doesn't apply to the continuity which could hold infinite High 3-A structures. Am I missing a CRT after that or are you getting something wrong here?
Idk about the Demon Realm, but tbh I gotta disagree with the Swirling Lights dimension being used for an upgrade to BoG because we don’t really have any concrete evidence on its size or whether it’s even actually part of the macrocosm, the 2-C feat for Gogeta and Broly from that thread comes from significantly affecting multiple Low 2-C dimensional walls, not the Swirling Lights dimension itself.
It's not really a debate now since the CRT has been accepted. Luffy (the OP) himself stated each macrocosm contains 5 universes and that's apparently what everyone agreed on. I created this thread simply to attract the attention of a mod to update those profiles since the profiles have been locked and aren't eligible for edit.

I think the line of logic for the swirling light dimension being low 2C was because it’s a dimensional wall, and in Ultima’s Buuhan thread Buuhan was upgraded to low 2-C for severely affecting a dimensional wall (correct me if I’m wrong about this tho)

Turns out Buuhan was upgraded to 2-C and not Low 2-C

Last edited:
Only the physical Universe itself isn't infinite but that doesn't apply to the continuity which could hold infinite High 3-A structures. Am I missing a CRT after that or are you getting something wrong here?
DBS profiles now list BOG Goku as 2 spacetimes (it used to be 3) the reason is because the Kaioshin realm no longer qualified as a space time after the infinite db universe downgrade. Unsure about the demon realm though🤔

I think the line of logic for the swirling light dimension being low 2C was because it’s a dimensional wall, and in Ultima’s Buuhan thread Buuhan was upgraded to low 2-C for severely affecting a dimensional wall (correct me if I’m wrong about this tho)

Turns out Buuhan was upgraded to 2-C and not Low 2-C
Well per Buuhan’s thread, the “dimensional walls” is actually literally just the fabric of space-time itself for the dimensions, that’s why he got a Tier 2 AP rating in the first place. The Swirling Lights is its own dimension. Also I take back the thing about the size of the Swirling Lights, I reread the OP of the other thread and see the logic behind it being actually Low 2-C, that part’s fine.

Though I still have to disagree with using it to upgrade BoG Goku, as we really don’t know whether it’s part of the Macrocosm itself (I see zero reason to assume it is), or whether it was affected. If anything, the fact it took an unprecedented clash between Gogeta and Broly (>>>>>BoG Goku) makes it all the more questionable to say BoG Goku truly affected it.

Isn't Hell only a Low 2-C realm in the Toei Continuity?

AFAIK, Kaioshin Realm wasn't accepted to be universal in size in the DBS continuity, so wouldn't that be 4 space-time continuums per macrocosm? Or do the swirling light dimensions have 3 in total giving one macrocosm 5 in total (Mortal Realm, Afterlife and 3 Swirling Dimensions)?

Last edited:
I'm counting at least 4. Living World, Afterlife, Swirling Lights, and the Demon Realm. 5 since the Kaioshin Realm is implied to be larger than the Demon Realm. 6 if what KLOL said about Hell being Low 2-C on its own is true

Well, that crt just argued for multiple apace times in the macrocosm, it didn't gave or propose universal size for most of them

I'm counting at least 4. Living World, Afterlife, Swirling Lights, and the Demon Realm. 5 since the Kaioshin Realm is implied to be larger than the Demon Realm. 6 if what KLOL said about Hell being Low 2-C on its own is true
When was the demon real accepted as universal in size?

So far on the DBS side of things I'm only seeing these.

1. Mortal Realm

2. Afterlife

3. Swirling dimensions (Number unknown, at least 2, possibly 3)

Whereas for Toei DB, I see the following:

1. Mortal Realm

2. Afterlife

3. Hell

4. Kaioshin Realm (As in Toei it is confirmed to be Universal in size as per the prior CRTs)

Did I get it right, or am I missing something?

So far on the DBS side of things I'm only seeing these.

1. Mortal Realm

2. Afterlife

3. Swirling dimensions (Number unknown, at least 2, possibly 3)

Whereas for Toei DB, I see the following:

1. Mortal Realm

2. Afterlife

3. Hell

4. Kaioshin Realm (As in Toei it is confirmed to be Universal in size as per the prior CRTs)

Did I get it right, or am I missing something?
Both Cosmologies are accepted as the same, no?

All realms are divided by dimensional barriers separating each other from space-time, this includes all of the afterlife, which contains hell and heaven which are separate from each other, (hell only accessible by permission and by falling the path of the serpent that opens a kind of portal to hell, but it is impossible to get out of there once you enter ) paradise is only accessible by plane

Realm of the Kaioshins that is outside the entire Universe (referred to as a dimension) is separate from Universe 7, which is only possible to access through teleportation (normal means are impossible) is the size of the afterlife and the Universe together

Realm of Demons is a dimension confirmed to be in the world of the living, but it is a plane of existence whose is on the reverse side of universe 7

The dimension of lights has space-time separated from the universe (so much so that the universe was not tanking its energy, but in that dimension Brolly and Gogeta were breaking all dimensional barriers there) it must be the size of the Universe or if not even bigger than itself to withstand so much energy from both

It was agreed that these dimensional barriers separating the Universe from the dimensions are at least low 2-C (this results in a spacetime of similar size to dimensional barriers)

When was hell shown to be universal in size?
Basically, hell is assumed to be the size of the universe too, all people who died go to hell in different eras, be it past, present, and future, hell would have to fit a very large number to fit each person in the universe in different times. periods of the Universe, its size can be seen on the map, where all its size is like that of the universe.

Basically, hell is assumed to be the size of the universe too, all people who died go to hell in different eras, be it past, present, and future, hell would have to fit a very large number to fit each person in the universe in different times. periods of the Universe, its size can be seen on the map, where all its size is like that of the universe.

Below the mountains of hell is the whole universe, hell covers every part of the universe with just those mountains around in a circle.

That is then contradicted by the statements that it has its own equivalent of the NSEW quadrants.
everything has a cardinal direction, even rooms have it

That is more aligned with the Demon Realm being the universe in reverse
Being the universe in reverse means nothing much to this, i can as easily say that being small is also part of the "universe in reverse part"

All realms are divided by dimensional barriers separating each other from space-time, this includes all of the afterlife, which contains hell and heaven which are separate from each other, (hell only accessible by permission and by falling the path of the serpent that opens a kind of portal to hell, but it is impossible to get out of there once you enter )
yeah, but that would not matter much unless it is universal in size

paradise is only accessible by plane
aka physical travel

Realm of the Kaioshins that is outside the entire Universe (referred to as a dimension) is separate from Universe 7, which is only possible to access through teleportation (normal means are impossible) is the size of the afterlife and the Universe together
yeah, it is also stated to be another apace time directly, but again, that doesn't matter unless it is universal in size, which would bot be even if it is 1/10 of the afterlife and living world combined

Realm of Demons is a dimension confirmed to be in the world of the living, but it is a plane of existence whose is on the reverse side of universe 7
Yes, another dimension, the problem here is again the size

The dimension of lights has space-time separated from the universe (so much so that the universe was not tanking its energy, but in that dimension Brolly and Gogeta were breaking all dimensional barriers there) it must be the size of the Universe or if not even bigger than itself to withstand so much energy from both
that is headcanon, it doesn't need a size to withstand their blows, it simply needs durability, plus the dimension was quickly destroyed anyway so it didn't really withstand it, it is another space time tho, i will give you that

It was agreed that these dimensional barriers separating the Universe from the dimensions are at least low 2-C (this results in a spacetime of similar size to dimensional barriers)
The dimensional barriers are the fabric of space time, they are not low 2-C, they 2-C via separating 2 universal space times, if you are saying that the barrier is low 2-C then the 2-C ratings make no sense since they are based on the barrier being 2-C

In the manga it is said to be a Universe, if the work contracts the author, then let's go to the work
And it was also shown to be small in the db anime, plus when was it stated to be a universe in the manga?

Basically, hell is assumed to be the size of the universe too, all people who died go to hell in different eras, be it past, present, and future, hell would have to fit a very large number to fit each person in the universe in different times. periods of the Universe,
that even a planet the size of the sun could hold, it could hold quadrilions of people, plus everyone that goes to hell is clean up and then send elsewhere as shown in the janemba movie

its size can be seen on the map, where all its size is like that of the universe.
The map is not on scale, that is an already accepted thing, unless you want to say that heaven is smaller then the universe even with the series saying otherwise, or that the snake way is universal in lenght

everything has a cardinal direction, even rooms have it

Being the universe in reverse means nothing much to this, i can as easily say that being small is also part of the "universe in reverse part"

yeah, but that would not matter much unless it is universal in size

aka physical travel

yeah, it is also stated to be another apace time directly, but again, that doesn't matter unless it is universal in size, which would bot be even if it is 1/10 of the afterlife and living world combined

Yes, another dimension, the problem here is again the size

that is headcanon, it doesn't need a size to withstand their blows, it simply needs durability, plus the dimension was quickly destroyed anyway so it didn't really withstand it, it is another space time tho, i will give you that

The dimensional barriers are the fabric of space time, they are not low 2-C, they 2-C via separating 2 universal space times, if you are saying that the barrier is low 2-C then the 2-C ratings make no sense since they are based on the barrier being 2-C

And it was also shown to be small in the db anime, plus when was it stated to be a universe in the manga?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back