• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation Thread #3

I'm kinda glad that they are rushing this arc, the recent episode was pretty bad imo. Actually RoF overall is awful and the only difference is that Super's version is better than the movie (in terms of story not animation). But being better than that movie isn't a big accomplishment.

Roun12 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
anything from the new episode?
Nope,there wont be any major feats until episode 27 the last episode of the rof arc.
Hopefully, Frieza destroys the universe in a last act of desperation.
I am 50/50 on that happening but If freeza can destroy the universe in his fourth form that would mean goku could in base form as well.That would be a huge upgrade.

Oblivion00 said:
I'm kinda glad that they are rushing this arc, the recent episode was pretty bad imo. Actually RoF overall is awful and the only difference is that Super's version is better than the movie (in terms of story not animation). But being better than that movie isn't a big accomplishment.
Are you on Kanzenshuu? I just saw that comment on Kanzenshuu

But yes, the movie had tons of potential, but AT has lost his luster.

Celestial Pegasus said:
I am 50/50 on that happening but If freeza can destroy the universe in his fourth form that would mean goku could in base form as well.That would be a huge upgrade.
Imagine the power Goku would have in his God Form if he was 3-A in base.....Imagine how strong Beerus and Whis would be at full power compared to a 3-A base Goku!!!!

Nah I haven't got an account there but it seems some people think similar to me lol.

The movie was awful not just for story but for MASSIVE plot holes and inconsistencies. Goten and Trunks not being there at all? Frieza saying he can get his power level to 1.3 million? Piccolo barely going toe to toe with a Zarbon tier soldier. And by far the worst is Frieza reaching God Goku's level in months by training, you're telling me he could have done 5 minutes of push ups on Namek and would have destroyed SSJ1 Goku? It makes all the Z fighters achievements look like a joke when Frieza can easily just catch up to them.

If it were up to me I wouldn't want RoF existing.

Roun12 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Imagine the power Goku would have in his God Form if he was 3-A in base.....Imagine how strong Beerus and Whis would be at full power compared to a 3-A base Goku!!!!
Indeed it would be ridiculous

FanofRPGs said:
Oblivion00 said:
Are you on Kanzenshuu? I just saw that comment on Kanzenshuu
But yes, the movie had tons of potential, but AT has lost his luster.
I just saw a comment like that on kanzenshuu as well

the Epiosde was ok but yeah we got 2 new Feats (but only limited to Dragonball) Frieza can finally Sense Ki and he can Teleport what Tagoma did.

GTgokussj4 said:
there have been many talks but no real change iirc
Then you should make a thread about it, that will make it noticeable.
i remember talks of some official person here making a thread about it in some big discussion so i was waiting, but if it isnt made by the end of today, i will make one tomorrow

Also, what happened to the speed upgrades? We already had some threads regarding upgrades for DB and nothing has been done, like the Speed (Piccolo Moon bust), and AP (Freezer's Supernova on Planet Vegeta).

the speed upgrades are being discussed

and the frieza's AP discussion is yet to begin
Thanks for the info! I hope they agree with a good conclusion, because our thread about the speeds were the opposite of the staff's, I think we should make a intermediate point of about..I dunno, 10-12 seconds? Or just calculate the thing again, because the 17.58 seconds one based on the rocks doesn't seem right to me.

Back