• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation Thread #3

Vegeta, Whis and Champa are the only gods who haven't busted a planet on panel yet. Really interesting that Whis is still mostly featless in terms of DC after 2 years of introduction, Vados did a good job on her first appearance

Rip to 4 galaxy dbu this is the absolute final nail in the coffin Jaco : Hey I'm a super elite. I'm in a mission to stop calling me on my frequency. Bulma : Do you know a way to go at the center of the universe ? I don't mean the milky way, I mean the center of the universe. Jaco : What ? The milky way is already very big. There is a countless number of galaxies and stars in the universe. On person might know ... Lord Zunow.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Rip to 4 galaxy dbu this is the absolute final nail in the coffin
Jaco : Hey I'm a super elite. I'm in a mission to stop calling me on my frequency. Bulma : Do you know a way to go at the center of the universe ? I don't mean the milky way, I mean the center of the universe. Jaco : What ? The milky way is already very big. There is a countless number of galaxies and stars in the universe. On person might know ... Lord Zunow.
RIP Tezcatlipoca may your faulty arguments lay to rest

The new chapter isnt out but the spoilers are out herms from kanzenshuu translated it.https://twitter.com/Herms98

Oblivion00 said:
RIP Tezcatlipoca may your faulty arguments lay to rest
LOL that the guy from Take 5?
Yeah, dude once said the galaxies had glowing planets instead of stars xD

RIP Tezcatlipoca may your faulty arguments lay to rest LOL that the guy from Take 5?
Yeah, dude once said the galaxies had glowing planets instead of stars xD

Love how he's trying to say that he wasn't downplaying in the first place LMAO

Lol watching him is hilarious when the universe shaking punch happened he said the manga isnt canon,then it happened in the anime oh anime isnt canon manga is and now this happened i bet he gonna say manga not cannon.Oh the desperation lmao

Celestial Pegasus said:
Lol watching him is hilarious when the universe shaking punch happened he said the manga isnt canon,then it happened in the anime oh anime isnt canon manga is and now this happened i bet he gonna say manga not cannon.Oh the desperation lmao
Soon it will be claimed every material released on 2015+ is not canon because reasons.

chapter 6 confirmed that the univers 7 that will enter the tournament are :GOKU,VEGETA,BOO,PICOLO AND A myterious fighter "STRONGEST FIGHTER THAT BEERUS HAS FOUGHT" and that person isn't WHIS ,

Soul01 said:
chapter 6 confirmed that the univers 7 that will enter the tournament are :GOKU,VEGETA,BOO,PICOLO AND A myterious fighter "STRONGEST FIGHTER THAT BEERUS HAS FOUGHT" and that person isn't WHIS ,
Yep

I still yet had to wonder what the univese 6 fighters will be.

I'm gald picolo is gonna make a comeback unless he easlly gets stomps.

From what i saw it said the super dragon balls had less limitations than the regular ones not that they were limitless

Undylan said:
I still yet had to wonder what the univese 6 fighters will be.
I'm gald picolo is gonna make a comeback unless he easlly gets stomps.
he will either get a small fry to beat, or will get rekt

ether way, his glory days are unfortunately over

The Living Tribunal1 said:
Archon Hero said:
Planet sized dragon balls... Should be interesting lol.
class y/ stellar lifting strength upcomming
good upgrade, but is overall irrelevant
Yea lol, Beerus Taking Planet Size Dragon balls While Flying MFTL woud be cool LOL soo casual ahahha

Celestial Pegasus said:
From what i saw it said the super dragon balls had less limitations than the regular ones not that they were limitless
Actually No.. it can grant any wish that is why a God was looking for it

Deathstar786 said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Actually No.. it can grant any wish that is why a God was looking for it
But what is the objective DBS has better plot than before imo cause it is very ambigous on the objectives now

These dudes are just ridiculous and not to mention further on they were about to nuke the entire universe when champa said i dont care what happens to this universe and vados knocked him out

Champa: "Gghhhh…I don't care what happens to this universe anymore…!!!"
Beerus: "Hmph! I was hoping as much…!"
The two charge up similar types of energy blasts

They were about to destroy the universe and this was casual

Back