• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Revision Thread Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not necessarily against Beerus and Champa being Low 2-C from Vados statement of them being capable of destroying both Universe 6 and 7. However, If this goes through, Than wouldn't it be a stretch to say the Goku and the others are infinitely times weaker than them? I definately do think, that's a huge stretch to say. If you were to do this, than you should upgrade the others for it to make sense?

K, do you think you know who debunked it or what they stated to debunk it?

Well at the very least I know that the whole "Goku and Beerus would've made U7 a void" thing was debunked because that in no way implies they would destroy space-time.

@Ever

Well to destroy the afterlife, they would've had to transcend the space time of the mortal universe.

Unite My Rice said:
@Ever
Well to destroy the afterlife, they would've had to transcend the space time of the mortal universe.
Doesn't the afterlife use the exact same space time as the mortal universe?

So, should we close this thread?

I did, but Somebody told me that this thread is for all the upgrades in DBS in general and is used as long as there is a possibility that there is an upgrade, which is better than making new threads. Also there is SSG Goku High-Low Regenerationn and Post Mystic Water Goku Precognition to discuss.

Before the thread gets closed, I'd like to voice my opinion regarding the Beerus and Champa topic, since I'm the one who effectively convinced some of the staff to bring it up...

Vados clearly stated that the destruction of U6 and 7 would be a side effect of Beerus and Champa battle, if they were ever to fight.

To do so, they would have to destroy the afterlifes as well, along with the mortal realms. The former and the latter form both those GoD's respective universes. Mind you, the reason for Zen'o's current tiering isn't the destruction of the 12 universes alone, since they're regarded as one giant universe, but the destruction of the afterlife of each universe. Beerus and Champa would've done the same exact thing, except on a lower scale, aka 2 universes instead of 12.

Hence why "At least Low 2-C", since nowhere was it mentioned that they have to be at full power to perform said feat, and the fact that we still don't know Beerus' limits, nor do we know the limits of any other GoD so far.

This warrants for a near guaranteed upgrade for DBS's Top Tiers. The only thing you could argue is wether or not the afterlifes are spereated from the mortal realm by space-time, but then what about Zen'o, whose tiering was depending on the afterlifes being seperate? Either that or you could put Zen'o back at Low 2-C, if this doesn't get accepted...

Like I said before, I could see myself accepting this, if I didn't consider it an outlier. (via Tiering System itself) If you upgrade Beerus and Champa to low 2-C, than you're going to have to upgrade everyone else, because I can guaranteed you that Beerus isn't an infinite amount stronger than Goku and the others.

I could at most, see Beerus and Champa being at 3-A | Possibility Low 2-C. (Either this, an outlier, or downgrade Zeno)

I do not have a side as for whether or not this is accepted. The problem here is ( I am saying this a lot lately ) whether this IS an outlier for the GoDs , because like Sid said, they have never had an upper limit in power anyways , besides the hierarchy of power like Whis , Daikinashan , and Zeno . Other than that...

Goku and Beerus also was destroying the entirety of the Afterlife as well. It may or may not be legitimate [ Some admins told me a mixture of yes and no ] ... But there is one instance... I do remember them syaing that the time-space is different. So in order to destroy or even affect the afterlifes, in a way, their punches would have to had affect them .

OK for the precog but it is not something "intentional", it has already been done several times so let's say 1/2 precog

Thou it would be a sort of muscle reading precognition and not the tradional one for the case with hit. He figured out from Hit's stance and body movements where would he hit.

Because that's happened? I never said it made sense but that's what happened, pretty sure it's even said he's merely predicting where he'll attack.

While i agree the reason is not because of Hit, there was no precog there, I agree with limited precog, he's used it before so it should be added but that wasnt one of those times.

I don't agree with limited precognition. For one thing it's not something stated in show which is an important part to knowing if something is precog or not. We all know Goku is a master fighter and guessing someone's next move is not pre cog but just combat adaptation which is something anyone can do with enough mastery over martial art. I would like or rather need a statement that says it's precog or something explicitly shown(for example that moment with Jiren could be considered a precog moment but that could also be argued it's just him being a master martial artist and reacting quick enough.)

Reminder: Don't forget that after the current topics are done being discussed & concluded, we are gonna add the respect threads to the profiles so we can get reference from it much faster and easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back