• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Revision Thread Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm going to start editing speeds. I'll start with the Saiyan Saga and go from there chronologically to not get lost.

This might take a while, but as you can see in Raditz and Goku's profiles, I want to include the scans in the profiles.

@Matt It think there may have been a calc for it on narutoforums or somewhere before, came out to like continent level i think.

Don't remember where it is though.

Little detail, Roshi battled and hurtd Tien even on his base form, then MAX Power Roshi overpowered him and battled Base Goku. So, shouldn't his key just say "Universe Survival Saga" instead of Max Power?

Nappas explosion was calced at country+, hence why back in like 2011 Gohan and everybody had country striking strength (because the attack pod tanked it and Gohan broke the attack pod), this was back when dual durability was a thing and Endless Mike had a thing against a single durability stat for dbz.

Jiren's probably gonna take out all fodders with his ki blast in ep 109 so if only top tiers are left and if 18 is one of them and she fights a 3A character how will it affect the rating of krillin and other humans?

It will be regarded as an outliers since 18 did little training before partecipating at the tournament.

Dark649 said:
It will be regarded as an outliers since 18 did little training before partecipating at the tournament.
And just in a hypothetical case, what if 18 fought someone around Tagoma's level, would that still scale to Tien, Krillin and Roshi, or they would stay at High 4-C from Tien's feat?

Question/s:

How can androids become more powerful? Aren't they humans who simply got their strength from the machine parts in them or something? I don't get how they get stronger as they don't have ki and their energy can't grow.

It was never stated that they couldn't train. They do have ki. They just have '''infinite ki'''. As such infinite stamina.

AidenBrooks999 said:
And just in a hypothetical case, what if 18 fought someone around Tagoma's level, would that still scale to Tien, Krillin and Roshi, or they would stay at High 4-C from Tien's feat?
Matthew told that they would still remain at their current tier.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
It was never stated that they couldn't train. They do have ki. They just have infinite ki. As such infinite stamina.
They can train and use their energy in a different way not become more powerful and if they have ki than how can't anyone sense it?

Actually the number 20 that scientist I believe clearly says they don't have ki so they can't be sensed.

Them becoming more powerful has no actual sense.(I think)

Edit: Nvm found the answer.

"They can train and use their energy in a different way not become more powerful and if they have ki than how can't anyone sense it?"

Give me a link where they say that specifically 17 AND 18 cannot become stronger.

"Actually the number 20 that scientist I believe clearly says they don't have ki so they can't be sensed."

Different Models. It is unknown how 17 and 18 cannot be sensed.

Watch this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkl4ojvsleA

EDIT: Didn't see your edit.

AidenBrooks999 said:
Little detail, Roshi battled and hurtd Tien even on his base form, then MAX Power Roshi overpowered him and battled Base Goku. So, shouldn't his key just say "Universe Survival Saga" instead of Max Power?
Can and admin or someone with access to the profile perform this change?

Nvm i will just go with it they way everyone accepted since "give me the link where they specifically say 17 and 18 cannot become stronger".

I mean i said how can they become stronger if they are machines, since machines should always have the same strength, but I guess fiction being able to do everything is kinda the answer.

So, yeah sorry for derail.

There's a whole thread about that. And SSG regen won't be added unless another showing appears (Which, considering how SSB, a better transformation, doesn't have it, it's unlikable)

AidenBrooks999 said:
There's a whole thread about that. And SSG regen won't be added unless another showing appears (Which, considering how SSB, a better transformation, doesn't have it, it's unlikable)
Oh, I didn't know about that.

@Dark this thread is for all the upgrades in DBS, basically, as long as there is a possibility that there is an upgrade, later on, it would be best that it isn't closed, less we make a new thread every week.

@Matthew

Thank you for the help.

SomebodyData said:
@Dark this thread is for all the upgrades in DBS, basically, as long as there is a possibility that there is an upgrade, later on, it would be best that it isn't closed, less we make a new thread every week.
Ok. Currently the things that i have seen currently discussing for upgrades is SS God Goku High-Low Regenerationn [Which is contested because he used it one time], Goku Precognition [Which i heard it was caused after drinking the divine water and against Beerus] and a Low 2-C proposal from Vados saying that Beerus and Champa fighting would destroy both universes.

Something about Beerus and Champa destroying both U6 and U7. I think they are including the afterlife stuff. I don't remember the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back