• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Respect Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimas.pet said:
I found the translation for that scan. It says, "Training with 2-ton weights attatched to his arms and feet while sky dancing! The stress on his body exceeds 100 Gs, but the results are astonishing! Supporting the weights while in the air also requires the use of chi. Weights increased to a total of 40 tons! Even death won't stop him from training every day!"

Beerus blowing up a planet by sneezing + Tapping a table and half a planet blows up + Goku and Berrus shaking the universe + Goku vs Hit = Salty Wiz and Boomstick

Jeune fou said:
Sparky "Dante" Marky1234 said:
"Star level at best"
You're very optimistic to say star level. Knowing Wiz and Boomstick they'll downplay so much they'll say "table level: Champa who's as strong as Beerus was hurt by a table".
What if someone brings up that clip of Beerus destroying a table (along with 1/2 a planet) by tapping his nail on it?

Oh, I know. "outlier".

We can add the fact Zen'o was able to use telekinesis on Whis' staff while he was several universes away.

Also we can add the fact Whis crossed several unverses universes (U8, U9, U10) and then cameback by crossing them again in a MAXIMUM of 24 hours (and that's law end because the time machine is not fully ready and Bulma said it would take her 24 hours to do it ... not to mention Goku strangely never complained he was hungry).

That makes dbs cast so much faster than Superman (except pre crisis).

The Queen Diclonius said:
I've seen people claim the universal shockwaves were just gently tickling people as they passed through Universe 7. Downplayers, man. Freaking downplayers...
They're so ridiculous ... anyway there's a definitive proof that can't be countered by them.

The narrator himself said the whole universe would have been destroyed. And saying it's wrong is basically as if I was saying the narrator is lying in comics when you see speech bubbles like "and superman traveled to another solar system in one day" (I said the first thing that came to my mind) ...

The Queen Diclonius said:
I've seen people claim the universal shockwaves were just gently tickling people as they passed through Universe 7. Downplayers, man. Freaking downplayers...
that just gave me cancer

And the Zeno destroying the 6 universes planet by planet destroying the core like every other dbz characters in the span of eons didn't

Huesito88 said:
And the Zeno destroying the 6 universes planet by planet destroying the core like every other dbz characters in the span of eons didn't
They're so stupid because that would take thousands ... millions of years to do it!

And not only it was established he performed that feat in an instant, but in addition to that he did it because he was upset. You don't stay upset during millions of years ...

Vandevin said:
which one the bigger?. . TTGL or super shenron?. .
super shenron is possibly universal in size,but can't be said for certain.We should probably wait for some interview from Toriyama where he'll say more about dragon

Vandevin said:
which one the bigger?. . TTGL or super shenron?. .
Super Shenron by far!
Zarama_STTGL.png

the number of galaxies is infinite.

Daizenshuu

Õ«çÕ«ÖÒü«õ©¡Òü½ÒüéÒéï´¢ÇÕ▒ÇÕ£░Òü¬µÿƒÒÇàÒü«ÚøåÒü¥ÒéèÒÇé µÿƒÒüîÚøåÒü¥ÒüúÒüªµÿƒÚø▓ÒéÆõ¢£Òéè ÒüòÒéëÒü½ÒüäÒüÅÒüñÒüïÒü«µÿƒÚø▓ÒüîÚøåÒü¥ÒüúÒüªÒüºÒüìÒüƒÚøåÒü¥ÒéèÒéÆÚèǵ▓│Òü¿ÒüäÒüåÒÇé Õ«çÕ«ÖÒü«µØ▒ÞÑ┐ÕìùÕîùÒéƵïàÕ¢ôÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéï4õ║║Òü«þòîþÄïÒü»´¢ÇÕ«ƒÚÜøÒü½Òü»ÒüôÒü«Úèǵ▓│ÒéÆþøúÞªûÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇé µØ▒ÞÑ┐ÕìùÕîùÒü«Úèǵ▓│Òü¿ÒüäÒüåÕî║ÕêåÒü»´¢ÇÕñ®þòîÒü«þÑ×ÒÇàÒéäþòîþÄïÒüƒÒüíÒüî´¢ÇÕ«çÕ«Öþ®║ÚûôÒü½þäíÚÖÉÒü½Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéïÚèǵ▓│ÒéÆþÂܵï¼ÒüÖÒéïÒüƒÒéüÒü½´¢ÇµÑ¡ÕïÖõ©èõ¢┐ÒüäÕç║ÒüùÒüƒÕìÿõ¢ìÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé

Õ«çÕ«Öþ®║ÚûôÒü½þäíÚÖÉÒü½Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüÖÒéïÚèǵ▓│

in the space there is an infinite number of galaxies.

The same daizenshu that says that there are only 4 galaxies and i know you are going to argue it meant 4 quadrants, and i am not going to argue cause this has been argued for years and i don't want to waste my time, we have numerous evidence that the universe is normal sized, nothing more nothing less, that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back