• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Considering that the anime treats Super Saiyan Rosé as Black's version of SSJ (rather than SSJB), Rosé should be a 50 times multiplier from Base

Since: Pre-ToP SSB Goku = Pre-ToP SSB Vegeta > SSR Black (before the final zenkai) = 50 * Base Black > SSB Vegeta (Pre-HBTC), they would get 50 times multiplier as well

I know there have been requests to consider SSB an at least 2500x multiplier, but there has been a lot of skepticism and not sure if that was finally agreed. The tables keep changing left and right. And the biggest controversy is the fact that going from SSG to SSGSS post ToP or in Broly's case going from base form to SSJ1 is a 3-A to Low 2-C jump.
This issue wouldn't have existed if ssg goku was low 2-C here.
Also, "Saiyan Beyond God" isn't even a thing or specific form. It's just a nickname for a saiyan who has trained to the point where even their base forms are seen as Super Saiyan God levels; while they still have all their SSJ transformations that are otherwise massively empowered accordingly on top of the aforementioned details.
Saiyan beyond god is just base form with god ki.

Black was a bit shocked when Vegeta blocked his punch and seemed to have powered up a bit more in an attempt to overpower him. And Goku was clearly shown to trade blows with and tank attacks from SS Rose Black multiple times with Trunks even stating they are equal at the time. So I feel like it was SSB Vegeta who didn't go all out against Base Black. SS Rose Black during their first fight is definitely stronger than SSB Goku and Vegeta but the gap between him, Goku and Vegeta isn't big to the point where they get absolutely stomped by him. So personally I disagree with upping them by an extra 5x because of this scaling.

Black was a bit shocked when Vegeta blocked his punch and seemed to have powered up a bit more in an attempt to overpower him.
Which was immediately followed up by him tanking all of Vegeta's barrage and casually stabbing him nearly killing him.
And Goku was clearly shown to trade blows with and tank attacks from SS Rose Black multiple times with Trunks even stating they are equal at the time.
Right before that goku got slapped to the ground and with black laughing while casual and after that even after Goku got a MASSIVE rage amp and was able to actually do something to black, black got up immediately after and one shot him then styled all over him. When was that ever stated?
So I feel like it was SSB Vegeta who didn't go all out against Base Black. SS Rose Black during their first fight is stronger than SSB Goku and Vegeta but its shown that the gap between him and Goku and Vegeta isn't big to the point where they get absolutely stomped by him.
Nah base black blitzed vegeta, then tanked many of his attacks with no visible damage and then kicked vegeta and made him spit, Goku black was clearly stronger Rose black straight up stomped vegeta.

Yeah actually on second thought nevermind.

Trunks said SSB Goku and SS Rose Black seemed evenly matched but Vegeta said they aren't. And I forgot that in episode 61 SS Rose Black was actually fighting off SSB Goku, SSB Vegeta, and SS2 Trunks at the same time. But still about Goku Black and SSB Goku wasn't Black only able to beat the enraged Goku after his Reactive Power Level kicked in?
No black just got pummeled by angry goku, but he was actually still holding back, he immediately stopped his punch easily, blasted through his guts, then styled all over him. There was no time for reactive power level to kick in. I think that was manga only anyway.

I could’ve sworn we currently treat anime Goku Black’s Reactive Power Level as near instant because of him adapting to become stronger than the enraged SSB Goku but ehh whatever. Yeah I guess this is fine. So rather than Goku scaling from Hit now it’s Hit that scales from Goku. So scaling wise

Pre-Limit Break SSG Goku ≈ Pre-Adaptation ToP Hit > Pre-ToP Hit ≈ Pre-ToP SSB Goku ≈ Pre-ToP/Post-Training SSB Vegeta > Pre-Scythe SS Rose Black 50x> Base Black ≈ Pre-Training SSB Vegeta

Last edited:
As far as speed is concerned it's fairly open and shut, unfortunately people kept derailing instead of making a new thread /:

I could’ve sworn we currently treat anime Goku Black’s Reactive Power Level as near instant because of him adapting to become stronger than the enraged SSB Goku but ehh whatever. Yeah I guess this is fine. So rather than Goku scaling from Hit now it’s Hit that scales from Goku. So scaling wise

Pre-Limit Break SSG Goku ≈ Pre-Adaptation ToP Hit > Pre-ToP Hit ≈ Pre-ToP SSB Goku ≈ Pre-ToP/Post-Training SSB Vegeta > Pre-Scythe SS Rose Black 50x> Base Black ≈ Pre-Training SSB Vegeta
The wiki does indeed treat it like that (as the anime does too). The manga version of Goku Black has the regular zenkai, not the anime one. Plus in episode 61, it's pretty evident Black had powered up, I believe he even makes a statement along those lines.

Back