• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stefano4444

He/Him

Currently we have Pre-ToP SSJB Goku at only At least 4.9 Sextillion c by able to match Hit, who match Universe 6 Saga SSjB Goku while using KKx10.

However this doesn't take into account that the large power boosts during the Goku Black Saga, especially with Goku Black himself.

As Base Goku Black (after replicating Goku's style) has got so strong that he effortlessly toyed with SSjB Vegeta, even before using his SSjR form.

But only for be outmatched later in the story by both SSjB Vegeta and SSjB Goku, after training in the Room of Spirit and Time.

This means that Pre-ToP Vegeta and Goku strength/speed increase should be a lot higher than just 10 times.

Since SSjR its comparable to SSjB, it would mean that either it give a 50x increase or a 2500x increase, personally for the sake of lowball i think 50x times would be better.

Last edited:
VRwIMXkdNq-jRJY-hH9Gqcg23tgwGNbeonFWUtxbGhM.jpg

There are guidebooks that conferm the SSjR to be Goku Black's equivalent of SSj1 (or SSjB).

And the 50x its already applied to other versions of SSj1 like 4th Grade SSj1 and SSjB, this isn't different.

Last edited:
I know there have been requests to consider SSB an at least 2500x multiplier, but there has been a lot of skepticism and not sure if that was finally agreed. The tables keep changing left and right. And the biggest controversy is the fact that going from SSG to SSGSS post ToP or in Broly's case going from base form to SSJ1 is a 3-A to Low 2-C jump.

Also, "Saiyan Beyond God" isn't even a thing or specific form. It's just a nickname for a saiyan who has trained to the point where even their base forms are seen as Super Saiyan God levels; while they still have all their SSJ transformations that are otherwise massively empowered accordingly on top of the aforementioned details.

I know there have been requests to consider SSB an at least 2500x multiplier, but there has been a lot of skepticism and not sure if that was finally agreed.
The SSjB as a 2500x multiplier has been accepted by a long time, its even show in SSJRyu1's blog.

And for SSjR, it should only be a 50x increase, as the Kanzenshuu conferm the DBS Anime treat it as Goku Black's version of SSj1, while only the DBS Manga/Chou rather than SSjB, meaning the 2500x increase should only be apply to Chou Goku Black.

And its not like that its going to be a massive speed increase, we are going to just switch the 10x from Hit with the 50x from Goku Black, it just a 5x speed increase for Beginning of ToP Goku.

Last edited:
I know there have been requests to consider SSB an at least 2500x multiplier, but there has been a lot of skepticism and not sure if that was finally agreed. The tables keep changing left and right. And the biggest controversy is the fact that going from SSG to SSGSS post ToP or in Broly's case going from base form to SSJ1 is a 3-A to Low 2-C jump.

Also, "Saiyan Beyond God" isn't even a thing or specific form. It's just a nickname for a saiyan who has trained to the point where even their base forms are seen as Super Saiyan God levels; while they still have all their SSJ transformations that are otherwise massively empowered accordingly on top of the aforementioned details.
Wouldn't that mean base goku is just low 2-C then? I don't see why that's an infinite jump when contradict the multiplier.

Downgrade isn't happening because he has scaling to low 2-C. I honestly don't see a problem with an infinite amp, yeah it's weird in the context of the story, but many many other verses go through crazy power jumps like that and nothing is wrong with it.
Yeah, but it's inconsistent with scaling as well. Kefla's very existence directly goes against it, so it is contradicted. The Low 2C stuff is fine ig, but it wouldn't be an infinite amp.

We are not downscaling or downgrading the Low 2-C guys and that is that. Also, it's more like SSJ is at least 50x and SSB is at least 50x stronger than SSG.

As we said earlier, it's either an upgrade to Tier 2 or a downgrade to Tier 3
I mean we have a working justification for low 2-C tournament of power, as well as evidence of high 3-A battle of gods
and speaking of high 3-A, isn't the gap between that and low 2-C infinite? as well as the gap between 3-A and high 3-A. Isn't the current profile implying that super saiyan blue multiplier is infinitely infinite or something?
I have many questions on this topic

Although they can get pretty stupid contextually sometimes
I feel like we should be trusting the multipliers in this situation at least, since the scaling is sorta broken it seems
I mean infinite multiplier super saiyan god isn’t even inconsistent if his base form is as strong as god form initially was, but goku should still be high 3-A in base

I mean infinite multiplier super saiyan god isn’t even inconsistent if his base form is as strong as god form initially was, but goku should still be high 3-A in base
The infinite multiplier would be inconsistent with how we currently scale them

Isn't this a movie-only term?

Back