• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super: [MASSIVE UPGRADE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizer04

He/Him
[Post-ToP Humans]

All the "human" Z Fighters should be upgraded to 3-B (Multi-Galaxy level) under this reasoning:

ESjnVt7WAAAz6io.png

ESjnVt9XYAAu08g.png

ESjnVuSWAAMpZ0V.png

As you can see, Goten and Trunks can fight the seven Cell Jr. evenly.

The Cell Jr. has been training with 17 all this time and therefore, they should have increased their power level like he did. They should be at bare minimum 3-B (Multi-Galaxy level), and Goten and Trunks could fight with them on equal terms.

Tien Shinhan, Krillin and Master Roshi were chosed for the Tournament of Power over the kids, so they shouldn't be overwhelmingly weaker or else Goten and Trunks would have been chosed instead.

Conclusion

The Cell Jrs, Goten, Trunks, Tien Shinhan, Krillin, Roshi and Android 18 should all be upgraded to 3-B (Multi-Galaxy level)
Cell Jr: Multi-Galaxy level (Roughly comparable to Android 17)
Son Goten: Multi-Galaxy level (Stronger than Cell Jr)
Trunks: Multi-Galaxy level (Equal to Goten and stronger than Cell Jr)
Tien Shinhan: Multi-Galaxy level (Shouldn't be too far from Goten and Trunks)
Krillin: Multi-Galaxy level (Shouldn't be too far from Goten and Trunks)
Master Roshi: Multi-Galaxy level (Shouldn't be too far from Goten and Trunks)
Android 18: Multi-Galaxy level (Stronger than Krillin and comparable to her brother)

Last edited:
Master Roshi, Tien Shinhan and Krillin were chosed for the Tournament of Power over the kids
Fun Fact: The only reason Goten and Trunks were not chosen was because they lacked the experience the humans did.
they shouldn't be overwhelmingly weaker
Nothing suggests that they were comparable or even the same ballpark. The only comparison we get is, "Goten and Trunks as Super Saiyans are stronger than the humans are", so this argument falls on its face and is sent to the ICU.
The Cell Juniors should be at the very least 4-B by now, and Goten and Trunks could fight on equal terms all seven of them.
  1. Your argument is based on assumption.
  2. This was in the manga, not the anime.
This argument is further damaged by the fact that Goten and Trunks have barely trained in-between the Majin Buu Conflict and the events of the Extra Chapter, meaning unless Goten and Trunks were 4-B or super close to it in the Buu Saga, then this does not work.
Based on this, we can assume this Cell Juniors are vastly stronger than before since they received a Zenkai just like Cell did to become Super Perfect Cell.
Yeah, both Cell and the Cell Juniors recovered after their respective encounters with Gohan, so of course they would power up. The only difference is: Cell self-detonated and recovered from his nucleus, and the Cell Juniors were ripped in half by his kicks.
without much trouble.
They were ******* struggling, dawg. C'mon.
What is more, they have been training with 17 all this time and therefore, they should have increased their power level just like 17 did.
3-B Cell Juniors?

This argument is further damaged by the fact that Goten and Trunks have barely trained in-between the Majin Buu Conflict and the events of the Extra Chapter, meaning unless Goten and Trunks were 4-B or super close to it in the Buu Saga, then this does not work.
l mean, Gohan didn't train for years and he became Blue tier in a few hours so...
Nullflowerblush said:
Yeah, both Cell and the Cell Juniors recovered after their respective encounters with Gohan, so of course they would power up. The only difference is: Cell self-detonated and recovered from his nucleus, and the Cell Juniors were ripped in half by his kicks.
Irrelevant, the author explicitly says that they recovered the same way, by the remaining cluster of cells.
Nullflowerblush said:
They were ******* struggling, dawg.
They were fighting SEVEN Cell Jrs, dawg.

Last edited:
Irrelevant, the author explicitly says that they recovered the same way, by the remaining cluster of cells.
Cell could regenerate endlessly as long as the core cluster of cells in his head wasn't obliterated. Perhaps the Cell Juniors possessed a similar ability... If so, maybe those original seven survived to this day...
Holy shit, this is ridiculous.
l mean, Gohan didn't train for years and he became Blue tier in a few hours so...
Do the Cell Juniors have bottomless potential like Gohan does?
No?
Ah, rats. Shut up.

Cell could regenerate endlessly as long as the core cluster of cells in his head wasn't obliterated. Perhaps the Cell Juniors possessed a similar ability... If so, maybe those original seven survived to this day...
Holy shit, this is ridiculous.
Yes, he was making assumptions. And all of them were correct: those were indeed the original Cell Jrs, they survived the same way as Cell, etc.
Do the Cell Juniors have bottomless potential like Gohan does?
No?
Why not? They're based off Cell and he has Goku's, Frieza's and Piccolo's cells.

Last edited:
And all of them were correct: those were indeed the original Cell Jrs, they survived the same way as Cell, etc.
I'm actually giggling, because this in of itself is an assumption centered around another assumption.
Why don't you tag Toyotaro on Twitter and ask them if they were the real Cell Juniors, huh?
They're based off Cell and he has Frieza's, Goku's and Piccolo's cells.
Are they based off of Gohan's cells?

Cell has an explicit 4-B statement, Gohan was turning the Juniors into powder with kicks. And 17 has feats.

Trunks and Goten almost got their lunch money stolen lmao

RisingIons said:
They don’t have evidence to be 4-B, and I don’t think anything suggests they’re near teen Gohan.
They have, 17 trained all this years with them. And the Saiyan kids are stronger than them (they can get really strong really fast, just like Gohan)

If we go by the manga and my previous CRT, them being 3-B it's even consistent...

Last edited:
Why would the Cell Jrs. be 4-B, let alone 3-B? While it's very possible they regenerated and came to Monster Island to live there, we don't have feats to scale them to 4-B

Cell only became 4-B as Super Perfect Cell due to his statement and feats. The Cell Jrs. doesn't have that, and SSJ Goten and Trunks doesn't have feats to scale them to 4-B either, as they barely trained, if at all, after the Buu Saga

Also, the profiles for DBS are mostly from the Anime version of DBS, so unless we make a Chou version of Goten, Trunks or the humans, it won't scale to them anyways.

3-B seems to have zero basis

This is the reasoning:
Cell Jr: Multi-Galaxy level (Roughly comparable to Android 17)
Son Goten: Multi-Galaxy level (Stronger than Cell Jr)
Trunks: Multi-Galaxy level (Equal to Goten and stronger than Cell Jr)
Tien Shinhan: Multi-Galaxy level (Shouldn't be too far from Goten and Trunks)
Krillin: Multi-Galaxy level (Shouldn't be too far from Goten and Trunks)
Master Roshi: Multi-Galaxy level (Shouldn't be too far from Goten and Trunks)
Android 18: Multi-Galaxy level (Stronger than Krillin and comparable to her brother)

Last edited:
Why would the Cell Jrs. be comparable to Android 17?

Yes he tamed them but that doesn't mean they rival him in power. It actually seems like they just live there just like any other animal there, and not actively training with 17. All Android 17 did to them is to make them not attack Rangers of Monster Island, which also include Goten and Trunks as they wear the shirts

Yes he tamed them but that doesn't mean they rival him in power. It actually seems like they just live there just like any other animal there, and not actively training with 17.
Krillin: I'm starting to understand what makes you so strong...
They wouldn't be good training partners if they were overwhelmingly weaker than 17.

I forgot to add, since 18 is stronger than Krillin she should get upgraded to 3-B too, making her comparable to her brother which makes it all the more consistent.

I don't think they would be 3-B i don't really see the evidence for it. He says their just as strong as they were before and likely stronger since they recovered from being kicked in half by gohan.

But a 4-B Goten and Trunks seems fine. Trunks only took damage when they were caught off gaurd. And are able to fight multiple cell jr at the same time and hold them off. And take far less damage than trunks vegeta and goku did.

Instead of 3-B should be 4-B

Also the humans should not scale to goten and trunks at all. The only reason goten and trunks were not chosen was because they did not have the experience that the humans did

I find it impressive how Vizer managed to change his argument from "Cell Juniors are stronger than Super Perfect Cell" to "Cell Juniors trained with Android 17, so they are comparable to him" without anyone noticing. I find it even more impressive how he came to both of these conclusions without conclusive evidence.
Sorry, are you angry? :3

I find it impressive how Vizer managed to change his argument from "Cell Juniors are stronger than Super Perfect Cell" to "Cell Juniors trained with Android 17, so they are comparable to him" without anyone noticing. I find it even more impressive how he came to both of these conclusions without conclusive evidence.
Bruh moment

While i disagree with both it is safe to assume they fought 17 while he was trying to tame them. But he most likely held back since he was trying to tame them and his love for animals. But there is no evidence for this just something i believe we can assume

Your crts are terrible and they make me lose my brain cells reading them
His CRT about upgrading Tien and Krillin wasn't bad. @Vizer , the problem is that you work too much with assumptions (that may be plausible but effectively can't be proven ) rather than clear feats and statements...

I agree this takes way too many assumptions and causes inconsistencies with the narrative as well (partly why the DBS manga and anime are treated separately).

4-B seems reasonable to debate at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back