• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Ep 67 Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
For infinite? I'm on the fence. It's possible, and may be likely, but I feel we're getting too lenient on giving infinite speed.

about the Staff, Grudgeman and me are the one sthat disagree (or at least he support me); but welp, if want to put "Possibly Infinite" to his profile, I could be fine with that; however, I should make notice that any implycation of Zen'o not having infinite speed, like taking a time to travel to some place or being stated to be x times faster than someone, would comfirm that Zen'o doesn't have that speed.

Ah, I see.

Well, in this case considering the amount of people per each side, I believe it may be time to implement Zeno's speed change?

I would put it like this

"Speed: Massively FTL+ (Given his status as the most powerful character in the series, he should be no slower than Beerus, Champa, Whis, Vados or Daishinka, who are all terrified of instigating his wrath and powerless to stop it), Possibly Infinite (Was capable of moving in the void he had created by destroying Future Trunk's timeline, although there are several contradictions against this)"

Anyone want to add on to this?^

Alrighty then, I'll change that. I'm guessing since no one else answered it means there are no other objections?

I think that your suggestion should be fine. Just add an "At least" before MFTL+.

For Soul Zamasu, intangibility and non corporeality, having both seems a bit redundant. Also, the fanservice ki attack did connect with him, but it did nothing. Don't know what to take from that.

This thread's original purposed has been fulfilled, so I'll be closing this thread.

@Cal I agree, though this seems to be more of a topic for another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back