• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Disscussion Thread 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gokuiscool144 said:
Oh YES I forgot to mention this. Looks like future Zeno's guards did in fact TANK the timeline explosion. NEW Low 2-C characters!?
There are 2 possible explanation (Hope they'll explain)

Zeno destroyed the Multiverse but not his home. Infact his home is outside of the multiverse.

They created 2 new guards.

The fact that someone is able to tank zeno's attacks makes no sense. He should be able to erase everything.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
No bashing other wikia. Also your first mistake was debating in a Youtube comment section...
you mean reading is the first mistake second one is debating

Actually going into the Youtube comment section was the first mistake. So you made 3 mistakes in rapid succession.

Huesito88 said:
What were you comments?
they were about another wikia (I'm not going to tell what wikia it was this time) that was downplaying characters and had many empty profiles with no informations but the name of the character because people who are in charge were too lazy for that.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Actually going into the Youtube comment section was the first mistake. So you made 3 mistakes in rapid succession.
Yeah I should avoid youtube comments because ... it's my nature ... I can't help but feel "forced" to intervene when I'm reading false things.

I sadly do the same....I learn to pick my battles however.... Some people don't listen to reason....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I sadly do the same....I learn to pick my battles however.... Some people don't listen to reason....
Yup that's definitely sad. Especially when you're not even "wanking/downplaying" any character is the first place but are called "[insect character/verse]tard" in the end (their last "argument" when they don't know what to reply).

I should stick to vs battle wikia because not only it has people from all fandoms (which is interesting because you might learn new things by talking with people who like verses you didn't know or knew a few things about ... and frankly I learnt a lots of things since I came here), but also because people here are logical!

Krillin's Profile needs an update with a Cool Render of his new form as well as a key for DBS but mad respect to him in this episode I dont ever wanna here Tien's stronger

That Mystic Krillin form is not that important to add, since i have heard some people thinking that Krillin is 3-B because he managed to hurt an illusion Super Shenron, the illusions does not warrant an upgrade, judging by the title of the episode Krillin did not improved but regained all his strength.

@Dark649 fair enough that makes alot of sense

@Everyone Else From the extended trailer the new GoD's are a Lizard and a Blackish Bird also the Wolf is actually a Fox and the robot dude has a hatch in his stomach so I don't think he's of Magetta's race the real GoD is inside of it

Well, most of the people here argument that just because they were "illusions" literally nothing that happened in this episode matters, even if they stated the forrest gave the memories form.

Why would the illusions be any weaker than their original counterparts?

Hell, Matthew says Goku scaping from the illusion by ki control is useless against any naruto illusion hax.

Maybe we do ignore most feats for our own interests here, everyone.

We have already claimed that both times Goku could have had infinite speed were "outliers", we even downgraded Base Super Goku to 4-B even when he punched the universe busting ball of energy when he fought beerus and still have him as 3-A when he destroyed a separate space time on his second fight with Hit.

So...What is happening? Why are we ignoring multiple feats as "outliers" just because of minor personal problems?

Krillin isn't 4-B. He one-shot Nappa and then ran away from Tambourine. The Illusions did not have any definited power level, nor clear scaling.

Roshi stated that the forrest gave Krillin´s fears "form"

To me, there is nothing in the episode that implies they are weaker than their original counterparts, to the exeption of Super Shenron, of course.

To be fair, Goku escapes the illusion by 'calming his ki' which is pretty much the opposite of how Naruto chars break out of Genjutsu

Not so much outliers as poor writing

"universe-busting ball of energy" - how does one 'punch' such a thing with zero effects ? Not even a planet is destroyed

I don't think Hit's time-manipulation extends throughout the universe. The effects make it look like local KE steal

RoyGundam said:
To be fair, Goku escapes the illusion by 'calming his ki' which is pretty much the opposite of how Naruto chars break out of Genjutsu
Not so much outliers as poor writing

"universe-busting ball of energy" - how does one 'punch' such a thing with zero effects ? Not even a planet is destroyed

I don't think Hit's time-manipulation extends throughout the universe. The effects make it look like local KE steal
I think that both of us know how durability works now.

If Goku punched the ball of energy that was stated by beerus itself to be able to obliterate the universe if disturbed, it just means Goku can match that energy at base of at least endure it.

And we have already said that Hit can manipulate time in two different ways, check his page.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Krillin isn't 4-B. He one-shot Nappa and then ran away from Tambourine. The Illusions did not have any definited power level, nor clear scaling.
The illusions were powered by their energy and fear. Meaning their maximum potential is that of Krillins and Gokus. For lack of a better term. The more energy out put Krillin puts in- the strength of that illusion. The more power Goku puts in- the strength of that illusion.

So no, Krillin is not 4-B

In the universal tournament he will defs be at least 4-B imo

I think that both of us know how durability works now.

If Goku punched the ball of energy that was stated by beerus itself to be able to obliterate the universe if disturbed, it just means Goku can match that energy at base of at least endure it.

And we have already said that Hit can manipulate time in two different ways, check his page.

I checked goku's profile he is listed as 3-A in Saiyan beyond god and ssb about goku destroying hit's separate space time I agree with you that goku should've been upgraded for this

@Miles I rewatched the fight.

I coudn't find any mention of "universe busting ball of energy".

There was a ball of energy formed by Goku's Kamehameha and Beerus' attack clashing, it briefly lights up everything and later looks like a mini-star, but it is not quantified as universe-busting (at least not during the fight). The best we have is the old Kai calling it 'very dangerous'

Given these, I think base Goku's 4B tiering is appropriate.

If you have a solid reason for that ball of energy being a 3-A level attack, you should post it here. I would like to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back