• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Disscussion Thread 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nibbler3100 said:
Oh I forgot to mention that the Manga also explained what the Anime meant by Goku & Vegeta couldn't get any stronger, it's that because of the rigorous training they've been doing in the HTC they can't get anymore Zenkai Boosts because their Saiyan Cells are at it's limit they can still get stronger though
Well in anime they still do get Zenkais

I am not interested about female vroly because to me that feels like an insult to vroly but the person who catches my attention is the guy in the black behind with clown god

I s u-c l o n e said:
I'm honestly not sure how I feel about Goku and the other characters being ambassadors for the games.
Do you think other people might find it weird? And anime in general XD

Darkinx said:
Ssj Goku blocking an attack from Whis
wtf is this?
The same as Non-god ki trunks fighting on par with two SSB opponents. Dragon Ball super has no scaling and plot dictates who fights who

Hell, i think its time to put some DB characters at AT LEAST 4-B.

with the power levels we have now, i dont doubt some characters at trillions of times stronger than Super Perfect Cell.

It looks like Goku can finally spare with Whis and force Whis to use Ki blasts.... and it looks like Daishinkan is holding one of the scrolls from Xenoverse.

Most important to me- Looks like one of the zeno's is not happy with the other.

Miles Romero12 said:
Guys.
Base Goku has shown 3-A feats.

Why is his base form 4-B?
Normal SSJ against Beerus post SSG was stronger than SSG so it's good question.

But anwer you'll get is ridicilous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back