• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Disscussion Thread 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPOILER ALERT.

þ¼¼078Þ®▒ÒÇîThe Gods of all Universes are in shock?! You'll be Obliterated if you lose at <The Tournament of Power>ÒÇì´╝ê2/12) ÔÇ╗Video Preview: ÔÇ╗Summary: At the request of Goku, the Supreme King decides to organize the tournament which will decide the strongest fighters of the Universes, but its content is surprising. ÔÇ╗Summary#2: Starting up a match with the Omni-King in attendance! Goku's allies are..?! Goku looks for two allies for the match vs. Universe 9 that the Omni-King will be watching. First he scouts out Gohan, who's now a scholar, but Gohan's hesitant to agree?!

Omni-King This Week: obliterating the losing universes?!

The <Tournament of Power> has a fearsome rule: when a universe loses, it is obliterated without a trace by the Omni-King's power! How does Goku react to this shocking situation!?
16473911 1047598355386131 3850007112303515587 n

... And there goes Goku again, endangering multiple universes just because he hadn't had a good fight for a while. It does look like DBS took some major pointers from TFS regarding Goku

So, i'd just like to propose a question, does anyone know if the people from the universes that the Zenos are going to destroy are also going to be killed? I was thinking, so far, the info that has been passed is that he is going to destroy the universes, not necessarily the people on it, he might just transport the people on these universes to the final winning universe.

The reason it makes sense to me is because, it doesn't make sense simple killing everyone in it, but it might make sense transporting everyone on those universes into a single universe due to abundance of space, and rearranging the rest of the multiverse into something else, at the desire of the gods.

it looks like kefka and beerus had a baby or they fused…meh it's interesting

No he would still be universal just a higher level of it. Goku would need to be literally infintie (high universal) of infintie (universal+) before he is multiversal. In other words he needs to destroy a space time continuum or a timeline that is universal in size or bigger or be scaled to someone who has done what I said above to be multiversal/universal+.

No, not how our tiering system works, you can basically be any number below infinity times stronger than universe level and still only be universe level, you have to shown of being able to create/destroy 2-1000 space-time continuums to be multi-univese level, and only 1 space-time continuum to be universe+. Aparently tier 3-A and low 2-C will change in the future cause destroying the physical contents of a universe means destroying time, but don't know when that will be, or how the tiering system will change.

Okay, now that i got your attention.

There is no reason why Super Base Goku should be 4-B.

He clearly destroyeed the universal busting energy ball on one punch on his base form.

Not to mention, that with the incredible difference in strenght by now, i think "At least 4-B" is more addecuate for these "base forms" than just 4-B.

Think we have discussed this many times before, and 3-A base goku was rejected cause of the implications it would have like frost being 3-A for beating being stronger than base goku and subsequently piccolo also being 3-A which makes no sense for either of the two characters to be that strong as they don't have god ki and makes no sense for piccolo to have gotten that strong with little to no training.

Super powerscaling is a mess.

To be fair next episode preview shows ssj (yes not ssjb) goku deflecting whis ki blast. So maybe they may just may explain why goku base is so strong (even though personally I believe in the whole super Saiyan God base form goku thing)

Goku being able to deflect one of whis's ki blast just makes more of a mess in powerscaling, he shouldn't be able to deflect anything from whis, he isn't even close to beerus's level much less whis, not like i think whis was actually trying when he did that blast though.

It's called holding back. No one made a big deal with Hercule survived a punch from Cell or Bulma survived a slap from Beerus.

ovo

Well even when holding back whis can still casually dodge goku and vegeta back in rof. so I see no reason the beileve he didn't at least put some power into that ki blast. But let's wait until tomorrow to see.

It's a known fact Dragon Ball characters can pretty much hold back as much of their power as they want. Regular humans can survive their attacks if they want them to and have before. There's no reason to believe Whis was trying in the slightest unless it's proven that he was.

No, no, no.

We all know Goku was holding back against Frost and was starting small to test his opponent.

The same is for Krillin.

I really think that Base Goku and Vegeta should be moved to at least 4-B or 4-A by now.

Base Copy Vegeta (Pre-Black) can easly stomp SSJ3 Gotenks.

Goku in base can now solo every bad guy in the series in base form alone. (If we consider that the forrect made the illusions as powerful as they were before.), hell, those illusions might actually be stronger than the orignal versions, since Goku said the Saiyan Saga Vegeta illusion gave him a good punch.

So yeah, i heavely dissagre with Base goku being 4-B.

if not 3-A, he is easly bastly superior to every single 4-B chaaracter in BASE FORM, so, At least 4-B or lets just put them at 4-A.

AllanSaiyan said:
The difference between 4-B and 4-A is ridiculous also like literally trillions of times.
And yet SSG & SSB doesn't have multiplier of a trillion and it goes from base to universal?

how you explain this?

Wait, what were the two instances of Goku possibly having infinite speed? I know the stuff with the Kaioken was one, but what was the other one?

Lady Vados said:
Wait, what were the two instances of Goku possibly having infinite speed? I know the stuff with the Kaioken was one, but what was the other one?
There's no instance of Goku having infinite speed. Moving in time stop doesn't mean you're infinite in speed, it's just resistance to particular hax

Outliers? pfft These are genuine upgrades. These robbers have been training with the Gods as well obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back