• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Disscussion Thread 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is possibly the legendary ssj of universe 6 there is a possibility of broly existing in universe 6 and who do you think is the mystery character behind the clown god?

Krillin can be hurt by bullets(until next time when he can't)

There's people that take this anime seriously and do dumb calcs and powerscaling, my sides. It's a comedy sunday morning cartoon guys, none of it's creators give jack shit about the powerlevels you try to give the characters. Just letting you know.
Kr

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Xan Who is Vegeth?
@Ever Possibly the Dragon Ball God of Death.
One of the Many, many spellings for Vegitto. What I mean is, Toei is known for mislead people. And this girl is just... too much Broly

that cell is microscopic yet he's a god of destruction…RIP (the pics is just small that's why lol)

Xantospoc said:
Am I the only one who thinks 'Brolady' is going to be just a huge troll move from Toei and she is barely a flashback/Fantasy/joke?
I mean, she looks too much like Broly to be a serious character. And we know Toei tends to troll with their previews (See: Vegeth).
It is very possible. It's true Toei loves to to troll with their preview or make us think something that actually didn't happen in the actual episode.

A recent example: at the end of the "baseball" episode, when we saw the preview of the "Goku's death" episode, basically everyone thought Hit was working for the "mafia guys" which was not the case at all in the end.

So it can definitely be a troll yeah. And I hope so because I can here all broly fanboys screaming "we told you Broly was canon (yes: there are idiots who think Broly is canon)".

Funny this trailer totally made everyone forgot about the fact Krillin was damaged by freaking normal bullets (even kid Goku took bullets and didn't give a f*ck about that).

I can hear all downlpayers from here claming they can solo db if they have weapons and enough bullets ...

Inoue211 said:
DB haters/downplayers are so stupid ... kid Goku could take bullets ... Also King Piccolo (who's weaker than Mr Popo who's weaker than Kami, who's weaker than Goku or Piccolo during the 23rd budokai who are a lot weaker than Raditz) could solo all armies in the world. He faced head-on an entire kingdom's army and defeated them with literally no difficulties .... and those people are going to tell me current Krillin is weaker than king Piccolo?

Honnestly I think Krillin had huge doubts and wasn't focused or something like that (that can perturb his ki control) ... which is proven by Roshi saying Krillin was full of doubts and with what we saw in ep 75 Krillin's fear/doubts triggered the trap in the dark forest that made all their previous ennemies appear.

Normally during next episode he is going to gain some confidence (which would make sense because fillers are obviously here to focuse on some characters who will participate to the multiverse tournament).

As I said before I want a female Broly(or Cauli as I'm referring to her for now) body pillow.

Also can we talk about how we got a Harley Quinn and Loli angel?

Female Broly is obviously an illusion by Fortuneteller Baba, just like all the Z Villains who appeared again. The end of the last episode makes this rather clear.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Female Broly is obviously an illusion by Fortuneteller Baba, just like all the Z Villains who appeared again. The end of the last episode makes this rather clear.
I can't tell if you're being serious as this is over the internet, but she was in the preview for the next saga.

The DB games for all the things too stupid for the anime yet we all still want to see lol

So We Have:

• Beerus, Whis, & Supreme Kai
  • Champa, Vados, Fat Green Kai
  • Dwarf Gimli GoD, Angel with Slicked back hair, unknown kai
  • Kuriboh the GoD (Maybe that Ganondorf's Alternate), a Short & Fat Whis, Kai's face we can't see looks pretty normal
  • A Brownish Woman GoD (Cleopatra), Tall Long Haired Woman (I Think) Angel, Short Santa Claus Kai
  • Elephant GoD (Thoth) , Cute Little Girl Angel, Gowasu
  • Batman, Robin, The Joker, Harley Quinn
  • Anubis GoD, Big Strong Angel Tank, Little Old Man Kai with Mustache
  • Big Green Robot GoD, looks like another Big Angel, another little old man Kai
  • Really Small Mouse/Gremlin GoD, Big Angel with an Emo Hairstyle, and a Pink/Red Gowasu
Only 2 Universes Uncalled For

Fighters So Far: Sisly (Lady Broly), The Cookie Crisps Mascot (Wolf) fighting Goku, a Teletubby (Fat Buu in a Dress) fighting Vegeta, & Batman (Probably Gonna Fight Goku)

what if she is broly's daughter and what if universe 6 broly (if he exists), is the king of the saiyans in his universe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back