• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Disscussion Thread 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such an emotional goodbye by Gohan. I feel bad for future trunks that the people he fought for are all dead except Mai. Toriyama is usually not good with sad scenes but this time I felt genuinely sad

ShutUp123 said:
Such an emotional goodbye by Gohan. I feel bad for future trunks that the people he fought for are all dead except Mai. Toriyama is usually not good with sad scenes but this time I felt genuinely sad
they killed the 2 kids?

Wait a sec. If Future Trunks timeline is destroy does that mean Trunks will now go to serve the Kaioshin of time like in Xenoverse?

Maybe we'll see Mira and Towa in future arcs, since they were both Toriyama's favorite characters.

Darkmon cns said:
they killed the 2 kids?
Yes I legitmately dont beleve that
( not saying your lieying but i just don't )

Wish I was. Non physical Zamasu killed everyone but Goku, trunks, the kais, Vegeta, Bulma and Mai

AppleLord said:
Wait a sec. If Future Trunks timeline is destroy does that mean Trunks will now go to serve the Kaioshin of time like in Xenoverse?
Maybe we'll see Mira and Towa in future arcs, since they were both Toriyama's favorite characters.
PLEASE, GOD.

AppleLord said:
No. When Beerus killed Zamasu he created another timeline. Where Zamasu doesnt exist. So thats where he is living

(To everyone on this site, and yes there were a few, who said "Geekdom is always wrong" Well HE WAS RIGHT)

Here is a short overview by official subs.

Beerus created a new timeline where Zamasu is still alive (When he erased him). Whis will go to that timeline, and get Beerus to seal Zamasu (Who has gained immortality). Thus when Trunks goes to that newly created timeline, Zamasu won't exist.

Everything else... a baby could have figured out.

Zeno destroys the entire future multiverse. Daishinkan is Whis' and Vados' father. Zeno and Zeno are playmates. Gohan foreshadowing.

There's no Low 2-C feat here, the new future that Beerus created was through a Time-Ring, don't make things out of context.

Matthew Schroeder said:
There's no Low 2-C feat here, the new future that Beerus created was through a Time-Ring, don't make things out of context.
i dont think thats what he ment but dose that scan mean wiss can time travel?

Never said that is the low 2-C feat... just giving a quick overview

Edit: Zamasu was going to become the universe itself, hence why his presence was spreading in space and being felt in different timelines. Due to Beerus' statement "Zamasu is affecting this timeline"

Yes, Whis can time travel.

This is what they did.

Whis went to a timeline in the future before the Kaioshin was killed, and had that Beerus seal Zamasu forever. Then Trunks and Mai would go and live in that future and live alongside the people they know... Including alternate versions of themselves.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Yes, Whis can time travel.

This is what they did.

Whis went to a timeline in the future before the Kaioshin was killed, and had that Beerus seal Zamasu forever. Then Trunks and Mai would go and live in that future and live alongside the people they know... Including alternate versions of themselves.
what about zumasu becumoing the univeres?

Why is that, they were moving in it, the time machine has no established protection against timeless voids and even if they did they'd still have to open the time machine to GET Zeno...

Master Xar said:
Ok also Zeno, Goku, and Trunks were able to move and function while the space-time of the future timeline was destroyed

Immeasurable speed upgrades to them? https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/g...eclf2T3X2nlVxwaDTmdLdCXwb2NfqQ=w1500-h2668-no
Zen'o. Maybe. Though that's infinite speed. Goku and Trunks, no. Time Machine protected them, given the best case scenario. Worst case scenario, outlier to the max. Reading in to this was like reading in to Goku catching up with Whis.

The real cal howard wrote

Zen'o. Maybe. Though that's infinite speed. Goku and Trunks, no. Time Machine protected them, given the best case scenario. Worst case scenario, outlier to the max. Reading in to this was like reading in to Goku catching up with Whis.

still does this mean the Omni King has infinity speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back