• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 86

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth likes to wank power levels. He absolutely fellates DBZ Broly and Jiren for being the embodiment of MUH POWER LEVEL. Big, bulky and stoic guys that get all angry and STRONGERER is practically his fetish.

ZERO7772 said:
It's seems like DBZ Kakarot kept the databook the multiplier for the SS forms. Here's hoping they can give us more insight into the DBS transformation once the DLCs drop
SSB is at least 40,000x base don't @ me.

^lol probably way higher than that

also

GP just got a DBH profile yet the OG time patroller Trunks still ain't got sh*t

GP has Passive Probability Manipulation (The Grand Priests Miracle CI is constantly at the highest rating, making it so all his attacks have the highest probability of landing on his opponent and that his opponents abilities will always fail to land on him)

in World Mission there's a statement from Grand Priest where he says he can't even touch Zeno. So hypothetically wouldn't a DBH Zeno be 2-B with his Canon powers plus resistance to anything GP could use offensively?

Genericstickman said:
So Beat profile when?
TP Trunks when?

shoot are we gonna end up with Prison Planet/Universal Conflict profiles

I heard Ion was working on a Hearts profile.

Steve Rogers1 said:
I can't see Jiren being stronger when Broly's standard SSJ is already comparable to UIS3. His SSFP is able to take numerous hits from SSB Gogeta.
Where do you get the idea that 3rd Omen~SSJ Broly

Ultra Instinct Omen has to be bare minimum 40x Blue since it is far stronger than Kaioken x20. Not counting the Post UI boost Goku would get, Broly is comparable to SSB with Ikari and Super Saiyan adds another 40x with what the wiki accepts. They are at bare minimum in the same ballpark with Broly likely being the strongest between the two.

Steve Rogers1 said:
Ultra Instinct Omen has to be bare minimum 40x Blue since it is far stronger than Kaioken x20. Not counting the Post UI boost Goku would get, Broly is comparable to SSB with Ikari and Super Saiyan adds another 40x with what the wiki accepts. They are at bare minimum in the same ballpark with Broly likely being the strongest between the two.
All of that is completely arbitrary and holds no actual weight when comparing SSJ Broly and 3rd Omen Goku.

For those of you that believe that Goku's gains during the ToP were a result of "breaking his limits" following achieving each version of UI Omen, why do you think that Goku's power was increased at all with UI Omen itself? Why did it yield a strength increase at all? After all, it is just the ability to move autonomously. And how did Vegeta increase his power during the tournament then, if at all? Because obviously he did not achieve UI Omen or UI "Sign" if you want to call it that.

2 Base aka the Water Tank Theory was one of the most cancerous debates I seen.

Goku using normal ki in Base and shifts to god ki at random.

"Piccolo is Gohan's real dad," "The DB universe is/used to be 4 galaxies large," "Hakai can't be countered by power" and "Vegito couldn't have gone SSJ3 in the Buu Saga" are my personal least favorite claims that are somewhat popular in the fanbase.

PFM18 said:
For those of you that believe that Goku's gains during the ToP were a result of "breaking his limits" following achieving each version of UI Omen, why do you think that Goku's power was increased at all with UI Omen itself? Why did it yield a strength increase at all? After all, it is just the ability to move autonomously. And how did Vegeta increase his power during the tournament then, if at all? Because obviously he did not achieve UI Omen or UI "Sign" if you want to call it that.
I'm pretty sure it's due in part to both Zenkais and something Whis said in both his fight against Jiren initally and Kefla.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Ryukama said:
"Vegito couldn't have gone SSJ3 in the Buu Saga"
People think this?
Surprisingly yeah. It's something I've seen get argued a bunch online. But if Gotenks could go SSJ3 despite neither Goten or Trunks even knowing SSJ2, then why couldn't Vegito go SSJ3 lol

lol It was GT wank that was hilarious. SSJ4 Gogeta was defended as, and I quote, "Comparable to Zeno in feats."

I remember the Monaka debat.

If you think the Jiren vs Broly debate was bad, that's nothing compared to what happened with Monaka from the moment he was revealed to the moment he was revealed to be Mister Satan 2.0.

AwkguyDB said:
PFM18 said:
I'm pretty sure it's due in part to both Zenkais and something Whis said in both his fight against Jiren initally and Kefla.
Well yes. That explains why Ultra Instinct or Ultra Instinct Omen is so incredibly powerful;it is a manifestation of Goku breaking his limits, the same way Vegeta broke his limits to be SSBE, nobody is claiming Vegeta's normal power is stornger because he got SSBE. People seem to be arbitrarily conflating them.

AwkguyDB said:
lol It was GT wank that was hilarious. SSJ4 Gogeta was defended as, and I quote, "Comparable to Zeno in feats."
Yeah because Gogeta totally did something comparable to destroying 18 universes at once with raw power.

@PFM18

Goku was stated to break his limits when he acquired UI though, other than that his perfomance in Ep 123 shows that he got stronger after UI.

It's not just some wild claim. Goku flat out got stronger to the point SSB alone could do better against a stronger Jiren than his 109 SSB Kaioken x20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back