• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xali990 said:
GohanLSSJ2 said:
I'm not sure if Gohan should be making a return so early in Super.

Unless Gohan has a special surprise for us all, I really can't see it doing much of anything (I'm also hoping his awful looks from Episode 30 were just a blunder from the artists and he's back to his RoF look).

But now Hitt is revealing some epic hax. I wonder how can Goku beat him now...?
ROF look????That design is a disgrace the Mystic design is good the one with muscles spiky hair and one bang
Eh I like both of them But I like SSJ ROF GOhan not base base looks weird

ROF look????That design is a disgrace the Mystic design is good the one with muscles spiky hair and one bang

He just needs to be more buff and look slightly more fierce

He just needs to be more buff and look slightly more fierce

Xali990 said:
GohanLSSJ2 said:
I'm not sure if Gohan should be making a return so early in Super.

Unless Gohan has a special surprise for us all, I really can't see it doing much of anything (I'm also hoping his awful looks from Episode 30 were just a blunder from the artists and he's back to his RoF look).

But now Hitt is revealing some epic hax. I wonder how can Goku beat him now...?
Base form ROF was my favorite adult Gohan. He actualy looks like himself (or rather, like on the sketches Toriyama made). His hairstyle looks like a cross between young Gohan and future Gohan.

And frankly, with his ROF hair as base, it just enhances the mystic form's coolnes by making it a quasi transformation of sorts, like here: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=54087992

Yeah, I actually prefer ROF Gohan too. His hairstyle looks more like that of Kid Gohan and Teen Gohan. He looks like what you'd expect Gohan to grow up as. Not that God-awful butch cut. OMG, that sucked HARD.

Promestein said:
No.
Hit stops time. It skips from the perspective to others, but to his perspective, he's just stopping time. This was explained.
That makes sense so if he's actually Freezing all of time for 0.1 of a second wouldn't that mean he'd be manipulating both Universes 6's and 7's space-time continuum since their battle is on the cusp of both universes in a neutral territory.

If toriyama doesn't have hitto tie against goku then this arc was officially full on TRASH!!!!! And toriyama should be ashamed of himself for coming up with this garbage 5 out of 10 if its a tie if goku wins 1 out of 10 bloody RUBBISH !!!!!!!!!!

this arc was actually good

i wud hope that there is a tie as well

or some dumb loss for hit, like stepping out of the fighting ground

well this arc was nice introduced something new and potentially for shadow a much more powerful enemy

Tbh,this arc reminds me a bit of the 21st World Tournament Arc from all the way in the beginning. A way to show off how much Goku and Vegeta has grown thus far and too introduce new characters that could play a really important roles later on in the series. All in all, it was an average arc that might have a big impact later on.

Derpmaster9000 said:
If toriyama doesn't have hitto tie against goku then this arc was officially full on TRASH!!!!! And toriyama should be ashamed of himself for coming up with this garbage 5 out of 10 if its a tie if goku wins 1 out of 10 bloody RUBBISH !!!!!!!!!!
Would you like some fries with your salt?

So before Goku lands a punch on Hit, Hit will freeze time and in this freezing time (0.1 sec) Hit will counter Goku right? The problem i have with this is, how can Goku block his punch. In this 0.1 time freeze Goku can't move. This gives him 2 situations:

1) Goku have to be in defend mode just before Hit can freeze time (wich doesnt make sense since Hit should see in this 0.1 sec that Goku is blocking and hit him somewhere else.

2) Or Goku jumps into defence mode the moment Hits time freeze is over BUT Hits punch isnt still connected. This should give Goku enough time to block. But then Hit is slow as fuckt since he can't connect a punch in this time freeze.

Either way Hit isn't fast enough. Hit is very slow compare to dragon ball speed. I think it the first one wat is going on, because if it was the second Vegeta should have seen that Hit was trying to punch him.

Even Krillin vs Roshi had better speed feat

3) Or Goku is lying and can also time leap???

Pannaliciour said:
So before Goku lands a punch on Hit, Hit will freeze time and in this freezing time (0.1 sec) Hit will counter Goku right? The problem i have with this is, how can Goku block his punch. In this 0.1 time freeze Goku can't move. This gives him 2 situations:

1) Goku have to be in defend mode just before Hit can freeze time (wich doesnt make sense since Hit should see in this 0.1 sec that Goku is blocking and hit him somewhere else.

2) Or Goku jumps into defence mode the moment Hits time freeze is over BUT Hits punch isnt still connected. This should give Goku enough time to block. But then Hit is slow as fuckt since he can't connect a punch in this time freeze.

Either way Hit isn't fast enough. Hit is very slow compare to dragon ball speed. I think it the first one wat is going on, because if it was the second Vegeta should have seen that Hit was trying to punch him.

Even Krillin vs Roshi had better speed feat

3) Or Goku is lying and can also time leap???
If Goku can figure out Tokitobashi, and use it for himself, that would be crazy!

tbh i think that hit can both time stop and time skip

it looks like he has been using time skip so far and now he will use time stop or something

if 3 happens i will flip my head dear god if goku really can time leap ahhhhh too awesome can't handle it XD

I wish I had time-skip too.

The wait is literally killing me, but I keep coming back because of Hit.

jk, I hope Goku kicks his ass.

I found this while I was data mining DBO (rip) some time ago. I came across it while I was checking some old music folders. I don't remember the original title, but it was probably a bunch of numbers so... I renamed it.

It sounds very familiar, don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back