• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 77

Status
Not open for further replies.
CryoTheMayo said:
DBS leaks coming out. Buu is going to rise in tier list if we ever get that anime.
What do the leaks say?

The Causality said:
LMFAO

Finally some action from Buu...I don't care about power scaling, he's a magical being.

And just like that all the arguments about why he wasn't used against Beerus, Zamasu, etc will rise lmao

The Causality said:
If we want more stuff aboutb the chapter, this sitehave translated most of the important stuff in the chapter (it's in french but google translate is our friend)
Aye, looks like the Grand Supreme Kaioshin is in control of Buu in that fight. Damn! He OP!

Buu fighting Moro who absorbed the energy of both Goku and Vegeta...

The last time I watched him fighting he was getting slapped left and right by Beerus

Zamasu Chan said:
Don't you guys remember Buu Trained for the ToP?
In this fight however, it looks like Buu isn't Buu, he is more Grand Supreme Kai so perhaps that changes things.

I'm pretty sure Toriyama has said in past interviews that Buu's true power is actually unknown due to him never really getting serious. This is Buu with the memories of the Grand Supreme Kai getting bloodlusted over how Moro slaughtered the friends of the Grand Supreme Kai in the past.

I think the intent here is that Buu is now actually showing his true potential, instead of goofing around.

Alternatively, Merus just helped Buu tap into the Grand Supreme Kai's powers.

Zamasu Chan said:
That is also true. Buu was actually speaking properly. Hopefully Dai gets out of Buu's body.
Yeah, he's talking properly, he remembers his past and talks about it (for the first time), and even Moro recognized him as Grand Supreme Kaioshin.

Or like Toriyama said, his true strength was always unknown. So he probably just got super serious and drew out his true potential lol.

I guess we'll find out soon.

CryoTheMayo said:
I'm pretty sure Toriyama has said in past interviews that Buu's true power is actually unknown due to him never really getting serious. This is Buu with the memories of the Grand Supreme Kai getting bloodlusted over how Moro slaughtered the friends of the Grand Supreme Kai in the past.
I think the intent here is that Buu is now actually showing his true potential, instead of goofing around.

Alternatively, Merus just helped Buu tap into the Grand Supreme Kai's powers.
Nah, what Toriyama said is that Buu's own power is a mystery to himself and is pretty much unlimited, it's not a question of getting serious or not, Buu simply doesn't seems to understand how to use / access his power at will, that's why even in the Buu arc, Buu's power level was all over the place.

But since he is channeling the Grand Supreme Kai here, a very wise being who had special powers on the level of sealing Moro's magic, he is probably able to understand and use his power.

Also he trained for the TOP.

I don't know if this was discussed here but there are a few things in chap 47:

Merus is fast enough to fight against Moro and he has a device to temporarily block him.

Majin Buu became massively stronger and can face Moro. Besides, Majin Buu isn't affected by Moro's power that absorb energy (He might have resistance to magic).

HrishikeshM said:
holy dang! that pfp is .......awesome xp

where do you even find such pfps
Thank you.

I think I got this one from one of Saikou's message walls lol

Zamasu Chan said:
Where'd you get that info?
I read the chapter. I don't know if I'm allowed to give a link to read it but normally in a few hours you should all be able to read that chapter and you'll see it's true.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention something. Moro is incredibly OP: when he is on a planet he constantly and progressively absorbs the energy of ALL persons who are on it even if they're at the other side of it and even if they're sleeping. And of course the stronger people are, the more energy he absorbs.

I haven't been keeping up with the manga. Is Moro connected to Babidi in anyway? Also, where do you guys read the manga?

MeleeniumRXJ said:
I haven't been keeping up with the manga. Is Moro connected to Babidi in anyway? Also, where do you guys read the manga?
Moro has 0 connection to Babidi. And it depends: I jsut search on google and I do not nocessarily find the same sites.

lol moro who can survive atacks from ssb vegeta and was beating ssjg vegeta gets handled by fat buu. it took him 3 days to gather the dragonballs and now apparently he can sense the dragonballs. as of now , nothing exciting came out of moro's abilities and the fight were ok at best. buu going through moro's fire as if it was nothing while it could hurt ssjg vegeta. keep in mind the moro who is fighting is even stronger as stated. all in all this is a disapointing arc right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back