• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 76

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep now it seems he can UI on his own. I swear its only a matter of time before he does MUI on his own and gohan blanco will happen in like 3-4 episodes later

GP Goku in DBH should easily be angel level.

But in DBS, he might be stronger than Beerus.

Don't think anyone is taking it seriously, the scaling is atrocious. Manga and game are far better in that regard.

AKM sama said:
Don't think anyone is taking it seriously, the scaling is atrocious. Manga and game are far better in that regard.
The scailing is litteraly a straight line, i don't see how it can be atrocious when it's one of the most basics exemple i'v seen.

The scailing is litteraly a straight line, i don't see how it can be atrocious when it's one of the most basics exemple i'v seen.

Not really The anime has ssj vegeta outperforming Hit against the baby duo Ssjg goku trading blows with Base cumber despite the latter stalemating ssjbkk vegito Base vegeta trading blows with berserk ssj2 goku Etc The anime is an inconsistent mess

Licking the game and anime seem to have somewhat decent scaling and the universe war arc does seem a bit better, since the Vegeta Hit thing is easily hand-waved considering how much stronger. Vegeta has become.

Would love to see Broly come in too lol

DragonEmperor23 said:
It's been like less than 30 minutes lmao
Nah, it's actualy been a while, the GP even mention how Goku had to recovers and was finaly ready to go back to his friends

I have a feeling that they are definitely planning on a TV adaptation of broly. To much was left out for that not to be the case.

I just realized Android 16 could've been brought back by the Dragon Balls, robot or no. The Dragon Balls have canonically brought back fully mechanical beings before in Android 8 and Arale, both of whom were nuked by Kid Buu's planet bust (or Super Buu's extinction attack).

The real cal howard said:
I just realized Android 16 could've been brought back by the Dragon Balls, robot or no. The Dragon Balls have canonically brought back fully mechanical beings before in Android 8 and Arale, both of whom were nuked by Kid Buu's planet bust (or Super Buu's extinction attack).
Arale is questionable. She is a gag character of the highest proportions, in regards to Toriyama's works, so I doubt she would have 'canonically' died.

As for Eighter..I have heard (I think from Daizenshuu 7?) that he is actually an 'android' like 18 or 17 that was based on a human body. He is based on Frankenstein's Monster after all.

I feel it might be a bit presumptuous to say Arale died when it's been both shown that she's strong enough to tank the blast and able to survive in space. She was probably just farting around wondering where the hell everything just went.

Ryukama said:
I feel it might be a bit presumptuous to say Arale died when it's been both shown that she's strong enough to tank the blast and able to survive in space. She was probably just farting around wondering where the hell everything just went.
Nah, she'd just be out of energy with her detached from her body, that's generaly how she is in DR Slump when she doesn't get right back up to headbutt the sun.

Also Penguin village is halfway it's own dimension given how the world outside of it is look ours in that one chapter / episode where they have to go there.

A little out of the blue, but what would happen if they bring all the saiyans back using the super dragon balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back