• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dark649, I agree. Also, no disrespect to the writer, but this is the worst PIS that I ever have seen.

Nedge1000 said:
@Dark649, I agree.
Also, no disrespect to the writer, but this is the worst PIS that I ever have seen.
Its worse when Tori says that when sees Toyo's script for the manga he is ok but the one for the anime bugs him and has to change things.

in fact the manga, this coherent
everyone comes forward very quickly to say things
gohan after becoming the ultimate warrior
Growth rates
ssy legandario (broly)
Definitive warrior (gohan)
demons of the cold (freezer)
are the three fastest growth rates of dbs
gohan is no longer a normal hybrid sayayin I do not know why so much fuss
and roshi conmerotivo
goku is now a turtle master
Not everything is power -> Sage Rosh

https://plus.google.com/u/0/100888489305501185554/posts/eDe3jWAsCdq

Then you remember Goku described a suppressed and restricted Base Cumber as stronger than Beerus or Jiren, describing him as " having a different kind of strength than Beerus or Jiren [presumably Limit-Breaker] " ( Remember, Supreme Kai said the same thing comparing Jiren to Infinite Zamasu, as having a different kind of strength than anyone they have fought before ) . Fu defeated SSJ1 Kanba without difficulty , yet needs to get somewhat serious against Golden Cumber .

And yes Cumber needs a profile.

For real. Cumber has like three different power lvls in three different versions of DBH Prison Planet Arc. Heck he might even get a fourth in the DBH Anime.

DBH Video game Cumber is slightly weaker than Post-ToP SSB Vegito as a SS1.

DBH Manga Cumber is slightly stronger than Post-ToP SSB Vegito as a SS1.

DBH Opening Cumber is roughly as strong as Post-ToP SSBKK Vegito in Base.

I personally do feel like both will appear: Goku does MUI ... He loses [following the spoiler that Goku alone cannot do it] , then they are forced to do the fusion dance and eventually win .

@Seed Welp if that's the case than I'm pretty sure there are going to be lots of threads demanding Low 2-C Vegito after the movie because of the Vegito > Gogeta argument even though they are from different arcs.

@Peter I mean if that happens ... Techncially Post-Broly Arc Gogeta would be logically above the previous iteration of MUI and current iterationI mean if that happens ... Techncially Post-Broly Arc Vegito would be far above Gogeta, but due to not appearing afterward, wouldn't be accepted .

@Astral And yeah he's pretty much above any variation of Vegito we've seen from Super so far.

No I mean they are going to be demanding Vegito from the Future Trunks Saga to be Low 2-C. Because they will think Goku never got any stronger and stuff like that.

Well even now there are still people who think Goku never got any stronger in the Tournament of Power no matter how obvious the power up is.

Super Broly Trailer:

• Goku wants to fight people stronger than the ToP.
  • Saiyans have no limits.
Gogeta >>>>>>> Vegito.

Gogeta's confirmed.

1 step closer to being right.

Now, watch Broly and Gogeta trade hands, only for Gogeta to defuse, hence Broly kicking their asses, commissioning Vegeta out. Then, with all hope lost, Goku goes U.I and beats Broly down like it's nothing. However, Broly survives, as well as Goku. However, they're both beaten. Goku VIA after U.I stress, and Broly VIA getting beat the ever living **** up by U.I Goku.

Watch.

Ehh I prefer Seed's version where UI happens before Gogeta rather than after. But we'll see if you're version or Seed's version will be right.

I don't think they should do U.I if they are doing Gogeta. I know this film is fan-service but that doesn't mean they should mindlessly throw everything in like that, you can only do so much fan-service before it turns into fanfictions joke.

But who am I kidding? DBS already feels like a fanfiction and it brings them millions. At this point, you can do whatever the f*ck you want and it will still bring fucktons of money because it has DB title on it.

The main problem is.... Broly wouldn't let them do the fusion dance if he's a berserker as we've seen of him from the trailers, and if he had similar persona to Berserker Kale from the manga.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
The main problem is.... Broly wouldn't let them do the fusion dance if he's a berserker as we've seen of him from the trailers, and if he had similar persona to Berserker Kale from the manga.
One theory I saw is that Frieza will pull a Pikkon like the fusion reborn movie and buy sometime for Goku and Vegeta to fuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back