• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
EOZ can still be canon they mentioned uub in super and at the end if they somehow exhaust their God Ki abilties in a final battle they'll be back to normal ssjs anythings possible they could even make a wish to be less strong cause it's not as fun being as strong as they're or something like that.

Nibbler3100 said:
EOZ can still be canon they mentioned uub in super and at the end if they somehow exhaust their God Ki abilties in a final battle they'll be back to normal ssjs anythings possible they could even make a wish to be less strong cause it's not as fun being as strong as they're or something like that.
aaaand the chances of that hapening are????

almost nil

EoZ was retconned the moment Battle of Gods movie was announced. Only way to preserve EoZ is to erase DBS, BoG and RoF from existence completely. Which is 100% unlikely otherwise these projects wouldn't be realized

Nibbler3100
EOZ can still be canon they mentioned uub in super and at the end if they somehow exhaust their God Ki abilties in a final battle they'll be back to normal ssjs anythings possible they could even make a wish to be less strong cause it's not as fun being as strong as they're or something like that. That is type impossible god ki did become a part of goku entire ki.

uub power level wouldnt change a thing beacuse we have godly ki now.

Problem, fellas: Bra seems to have been retconned away from the DB canon. She'd be one year younger than Pan now, when in EoZ and GT it was pretty evident they were the same age, or Pan was younger.

Although this would make a fine reversal of the Goten and Trunks dynamic...

GohanLSSJ2 said:
Problem, fellas: Bra seems to have been retconned away from the DB canon. She'd be one year younger than Pan now, when in EoZ and GT it was pretty evident they were the same age, or Pan was younger.
Although this would make a fine reversal of the Goten and Trunks dynamic...
No. Bra is listed as 1 year younger than Pa in the guidebooks.

Ok, I'm up-to-date now, should we make a page for Jaco? As making a page for Zuno would be kinda pointless, even if he's omniscient... he has 0 feats, but I find it weird that here's no page even for manga Jaco...

Alexcar3000 said:
Ok, I'm up-to-date now, should we make a page for Jaco? As making a page for Zuno would be kinda pointless, even if he's omniscient... he has 0 feats, but I find it weird that here's no page even for manga Jaco...
there is a page for jaco's boss

The Living Tribunal1 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
there is a page for jaco's boss
Yeah, the Metal Slug Martian -err...- I mean the Galactic King... but Jaco himself is not here on the wiki.

could someone please link me the goku/beerus ep 12 clash calculation?

im arguing with a massive downplayer on youtube who says that goku is planet level at best

Been meaning to ask this. Since Cell was completely annihilated on the cellular level would that mean SS2 tier+ DB characters can attack/destroy on the Cellular Level with effort?

Shock97 said:
Been meaning to ask this. Since Cell was completely annihilated on the cellular level would that mean SS2 tier+ DB characters can attack/destroy on the Cellular Level with effort?
Probably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back