• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone release Hit hasn't moved a muscle ever since his elimination?

What?

Can't a fan even hope even if it is a near impossible scenario? :p

I forgot to note, that whole fight was just 1 minute, since in the episode's beginning, Whis says there's 23 minutes left, and the episode ends with there being 22 minutes remaining.

I liked Goku vs Caulifla. The transformations for Goku were kinda DBZ-ish which is a good thing. It had the intensity which was missing in DBS.

I love Kale's ssj btw ovo

Hit The Badass said:
Did anyone release Hit hasn't moved a muscle ever since his elimination?

What?

Can't a fan even hope even if it is a near impossible scenario? :p
You know hit talked when he was eliminated.

>Kale and Caulifla fusion via potara.

>Potara earrings is ok.

Vegito? Is that you?

It's pointless now as Vegito would only be fused for like 10 minutes of screen time which would mean a few seconds in the actual tournament lol

They gave us SSJ3 for 10 sec, F*CK toei

SSJ2 laugh at kale after she made him joke in his SSB, oh right Goku was holding back Blue is all about Ki control Kale is actually ssj2 level

The animation was surprisingly good in this episode

AKM sama said:
It's pointless now as Vegito would only be fused for like 10 minutes of screen time which would mean a few seconds in the actual tournament lol
in the manga SSB Vegito didn't last even 1 min, now imagine UI Vegito lel

Assuming UI have more raw power than SSB of course

Some things:

• The episode gave why Base Goku is so powerful and could hit SS2 Caulifla. Whis explained that is of his skill as a true matrial artist.
  • Caulifla has potential.
  • Kale SSJ and Caulifla SSJ2 together sparred against SSJ2 Goku and were amased by SS3 power.
  • SSJ2 Goku seems confident even when Kale goes SSJ Beserk.
  • Whis said that Ultra Instict is extremely difficult achieve even for a GOD. Not even Goku would be able to achieve it that easily.
I think that the last one means Goku is still below Beeurus. He has not mastered UI at all and Whis words imply it.

Potara Kafla won't be on Merged Zamasu or Vegito level because of her fuses. Caulifla lacks considerable amount of power and hasn't even reached SSJ3 and is amazed by it.

Goku stalling Cauli with his techniques and martial arts proficiency was ok. But him actually keeping up with ssj2 Cauli was PIS. Where were these skills and techniques when he faced Frieza in base on Namek? OvO

It's very likely because of different writers because it seems that the characters acts like its the first time that Goku and Caulifla fought and Krillin was more impressed than when Goku fought Jiren. Lastly both Goku and Caulifla are recovering their stamina from previous fights.

Dark649 said:
It's very likely because of different writers because it seems that the characters acts like its the first time that Goku and Caulifla fought and Krillin was more impressed than when Goku fought Jiren. Lastly both Goku and Caulifla are recovering their stamina from previous fights.
Agreed. They really painted this fight as it was too intense with character reactions and the intensity of attacks and transformations. I liked it very much but I wanted to see other characters too, especially Vegeta vs Justice Dab.

AKM sama said:
Goku stalling Cauli with his techniques and martial arts proficiency was ok. But him actually keeping up with ssj2 Cauli was PIS. Where were these skills and techniques when he faced Frieza in base on Namek? OvO
Frieza experience and skill>>>>>>>>>Caulifa experience and skill my friend. Goku being able to keep up with her was the best part as they showed perfectly how important skill is in battle.

agreed goku's skill really show how he can keep up and how dangerous he is despite being worn out and why SSJ3 cameo :V they better give it some spotlight...

People still believe Kale is on SSJ2 level..? Youre going to ignore every single fricking implication that one episode gave. Goku is amaster combatant. He took on Cauliflia in Base when she was going SSJ2. Kale is going to lose control and be doing the same thing Cauliilia did. All he really needs to do is just outsmart her. Doesn't mean she's on SSJ2 level... Jeez KOMI. One episode and you are already thinking that.

No offense, that SSB Kamehameha i would have been like ( I'm going to use full power to push her back if she can walk straight through it ) .. Otherwise Goku's the stupidest combatant ever. I don't care if it's in character, he's shown to use SSB to knock others back when he doesn't want to use the stamina.Especially consdering Kale's likely going to get a power boost in her Beserker form [ And BTW, up until now Jiren only fights strong opponents... Like SSB level opponents. We saw this time and time again.. There was no reason for him to fight Kale unless she was that strong. End.Of.Story. He had no motivation to do so, doesn't care THAT much about his teammates, and ironically olny targeted her after the power her screams radiated. Can you NOT jump into conclusions, considering based on the preview she will mostly be using SSJ1 here. Calm down.

...Sorry. But people using the same argument over and over again pisses me off. It's as if a bowl of BS will turn into something legitimate just because of one fricking episode , and it was literally one single moment in that episode that he reached this conclusion. One episode doesn't discredit 2-3 episodes of information.

Dude, did you even watch the episode?

It starts with Base Goku vs SSJ2 Caulifla but later SSJ2 Caulifla is matching and even hurting SSJ2 Goku. She was obviously not going all out at first.

She started with ss1 and used ss2 later as shown when she powers ups after he went ss2.

Just look at their energy cloak getting bigger when they went ss2

Blanked said:
She started with ss1 and used ss2 later as shown when she powers ups after he went ss2.
Just look at their energy cloak getting bigger when they went ss2
When she transformed at the beginning she was surrounded by lightning aura. You only see that with SSj2.

The next episode will show us what Kale level is compared to Goku, and to be honest, even kuririn faced SSB, Kale's feat is more of an Outlier than anything else in my opinion. Also, if Goku in the next episode can handle her using only SS2, I'm sorry, but she's no longer on SSB level.

In addition, if Goku can handle a fight against Kale Berseker, we will have two explanations:

1 - He only became a "combat expert" in episode 113, and can face her even being extremely weaker

2 - He was not in Full Power

It's pretty obvious what the right answer is, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back