• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which GoD profiles were made? I know Liquir's was made, but I don't see his or any others (besides Beerus and Champa) on the Dragon Ball page.

I don't know why in gods name, but I'm starting to like Murichim for some reason. He's just funny to me. For some reason, he seems like he'd be a character from One Punch Man. And in the preview, it looks like he might hold his own against Toppo. That will be the deciding factor to me. If he's actually strong, like 3-A tier, then I'll like him. And if he actually gives Toppo trouble, then I'll really like him.

it's a 4D ride thing iirc also Gogeta blue is going to appear in that same 4D ride movie

I was planning on making one for Marcarita.

I actually might not do that page. A bit busy for now. If someone else can have proper structure and whatnot, they can make it if they want.

RadicalMrR said:
If no one makes a Heles profile by this weekend, im gonna make it.
Cal "called it." Maybe you can ask him if he's still doing it before you do.

I've been thinking. On the verse page, shouldn't we place the GoD in order of their universes?

We really don't know for sure how the GoDs compare to each other, so I figured best to just put them in random order and perhaps note that we're doing so for now.

Either way it should be probably be noted that they're not listed based on power to not confuse people.

EDIT: Actually if it's from U1-12 people might be able to figure that on their own.

It should be fine. I mean we have a "Royal Knights" and "Seven Great Demon Lords" categories, so I see no issue.

Unpopular opinion time. I kinda want Jiren to win the Tournament of Power. Goku winning is cliche and what pretty much everyone is expecting. And with how much Jiren is being hyped up, it seems Goku's gonna need a big asspull to win.

It'd be cool for them to go against that and have him defeated. Jiren is a good guy, so I guess he could just wish the universes back like people keep saying Goku would.

Eh, I'm not the type to want these guys to lose. I want them to throw us a curveball and having someone like Roshi or Krillin be the last ones standing while Goku, Jiren and Hit take out each other.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
There could probably be a catagory for Death Gods (Grim Reapers, Shinigami etc...) which can include DB's Hakaishin.
Eh, GoD aren't really Death Gods though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back