• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
INB4 they mess with us by saying Cus is the oldest angel and Marcarita is 12...

We've now seen Goku grab an alien's penis? Both.
And then proceed to shake shake god's hand immediately after...

Recently i found out that there are still some fans who believes that GT is canon to super and also believes ss4>>>ssb

Ssr4vegito said:
Recently i found out that there are still some fans who believes that GT is canon to super and also believes ss4>>>ssb
well hail zeon made a video a long time ago saying ssj4>ssjg so i'm not really surprised.

I think its dumb as hell and the way they used Vegeito's theme pissed me off since hes a much better fighter to use.(not necessarily against Carol)

The real cal howard said:
Well, if it's Carol vs Lazuli, Carol gets lolstomped.
If it's Binary vs Lazuli, 18 gets lolstomped.

Probably end up using both regular and Binary Carol. E.g. Regular Carol starts out in the fight and has trouble with 18, and then proceeds to go Binary.

What's stupid is, what if 18 gets an upgrade right after her Death Battle premiers? Her brother already got a massive upgrade. It seems like Screwattack always has horrible timing for Dragon Ball content. Seriously releasing Goku vs Superman 2 right before DBS premiered was just a massive troll move, and I'm pretty sure they did that on purpose.

Afterall, 17 in all likelihood, would stomp Binary Carol to oblivion.

Sigma the Terminator of Purple Monsters said:
man, why there's so much DBZ VS NARUTO THREADS and videos(I swear that I found a Vegito vs Kaguya* once)

EDIT:it was other character vs Rock Lee, don't remember who
Youtube us infested with these type of threads and narutards always genjutsu solos

They explained Super Saiyan transformation properly this episode, that was interesting, being angry is just weird shortcut that is ultimately unnecessary even for first timers, i like that, more structure.

Apparently Caulifa might have gone Super Saiyan 2 in the preview. Her hair is much Spikier than normal. So does this mean she is even more of a prodigy than even Gohan? Unlocking Super Saiyan 2 right after easily unlocking Super Saiyan. Also is Frieza going to force Goku to use Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken? Since he is already dead so when he goes into his Golden form which has already been stated by the Dragon Ball Super Rival Danger Scale to still be superior to Post Future Trunks Saga Super Saiyan Blue maybe he won't be draining energy as quickly.

Why? What makes you think I don't watch Boondocks lol

Does anyone feel like the current arc is dragging on a bit? This arc is already on it's 17th episode, and the tournament hasn't even started yet. All other arcs were either less than 17 episodes long, or near or passed their climax by episode 17.

Universe 6 Saga was already entering the Copy Vegeta stuff by episode 17. In the Future Trunks Saga, the 17th episode comes before the episode where Zamasu and Black fuse. And of course, the first two arcs are less than 17 episodes long.

One thing I liked better about DBS over DBZ is the pace. But now it's going back to it's roots of dragging on a lot, only this time, there's no "letting the manga catch up" excuse this time.

All I can say is, I hope the actual tournament isn't like 3 episodes short after all this waiting.

They need to showcase 9 other universes, its normal it takes time.And for some reason everyone needs to train now.

Anyway, it seems the U3 angel is weak? Or at least easy to scare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back