• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nibbler3100 said:
New God of Destruction Predictions:
-Dislikes being called Short

-Has a very Short-Temper

-Loves his Magnificent Beard
If they are going off Bes' original character in the myth. He's actually going to be very nice despite his apperance.

DB mythology is 100% inspired by egyptian mythology.

Just read the description for Atem.

"During the reign of Akhenaten, the Aten was made the 'king' of the gods."

King of Gods, sounds a lot like Zeno.

This goes even deeper, guess how many hands Atem is portrayed as having?

12, the same number as the universes.

tbh, i would prefer zarama to be atem/atum, and zeno to be amun-ra

edit: OR what if zarama = amun-ra and zeno = atum

and each zeno we see is simply an infinitesimal facet of his real self? O_O

Im fine with either though just reading through some of the mythology, I think its safe to say there is someone above Zeno excluding tori-bot.

I did not know that ATEM really was part of Egyptian mythology.

I thought it was just the name of the forgotten Pharaoh, of yugioh

From what I understand Amun-Ra is actually a Fusion between the two so that could be something, maybe Zarama and Zen'o go together, it's not the first time Ra has been portrayed as a Dragon (Winged Dragon of Ra) so he could be Zarama lol

Or Zen'o + Super Shenron = Zarama...?

I love theorizing haha

Nibbler3100 said:
From what I understand Amun-Ra is actually a Fusion between the two so that could be something, maybe Zarama and Zen'o go together, it's not the first time Ra has been portrayed as a Dragon (Winged Dragon of Ra) so he could be Zarama lol

Or Zen'o + Super Shenron = Zarama...?

I love theorizing haha
Nice Theories man.

Gohan fought with SSJ Goku. 4-B to 3-A for Dragon Ball Super Gohan?

If the illusions are as powerful as their original counterparts, aybe we could be seeing a 4-B Krillin.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Canon Fem-Broly, Krillin fighting Cell, Clown Hakaishin...
Whats your opinion on the clown? I guess there are 5 destroyer gods left right?i hope for an anubis and osiris

Here's some food for thought.

On the platform, we see the God of Destruction, the Angel and Supreme Kai of that universe.

So what the hell is then cloaked man?

Darkmon cns said:
FTW395 said:
Canon lssj holy damn
I refuse to beleve that was real
if it is I would have lost so many bets.....
Relax haha Broly still Un-canon at the moment haha only Lssj is Canon now, the only way Broly can become canon is if the z warriors remember him

So I guess by at the start of this arc we are gonna have atleast 20 top tiers added to dragon ball... Awesome! I predict by the end of this arc we will have at least 20 new top tiers, 10-15 new high tiers, and around 40-50 new mid-high tiers, 30-40 new low-high tiers, and maybe 10 or so mid and lower tier characters.

Peter1129 said:
So I guess by at the start of this arc we are gonna have atleast 20 top tiers added to dragon ball... Awesome! I predict by the end of this arc we will have at least 20 new top tiers, 10-15 new high tiers, and around 40-50 new mid-high tiers, 30-40 new low-high tiers, and maybe 10 or so mid and lower tier characters.
na they proubly won't add everyone at least not right away.

Beerus1000 said:
where are people getting broly from.i see no broly I only see a female saiyan or something
The transformation looks like Broly I have no doubt the fandom will forever dub that character as the canon Broly

Peter1129 said:

However i doubt most of them will have any hax abilites, mabey 2 or 3 at Max. I'm more into awesome designs though.

I mean, Krillin did kind of fought with Base Goku and Gohan did fight with SSJ Goku.

I know putting them at 3-A would be a little bit too far, but maybe Gohan can return to 4-B and Krilling be upgraded to 4-B as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back