• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if the kaioushin and beerus made the potara fusion? we would have a God of Creation and Destruction?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Zamasu appearing at the end makes this arc crazier already
Exactly! the way he apepared and gave orders to black and all ... he truly looks like a "real god" antagonist.

Anyway yeah ... excellent episode! We finally have that hopeless situation we were waiting for since the beginning!

Not hopeless their are 4 options call Zeno or retreat and get beerus to fight or goku needs to go kaio ken times 20 or goku and vegeta need to fuse

Huesito88 said:
Not hopeless their are 4 options call Zeno or retreat and get beerus to fight or goku needs to go kaio ken times 20 or goku and vegeta need to fuse
If they call Zen'ô in the Trunks' future, does it mean Zen'ô has time travel abilities?

I am pro asking Beerus to do it. I'd like to see him have the opportunity to cut loose. Or fusion. Haven't seen that in a while.

I want Beerus to Die extremely honorably. Like Beerus trying to legit protect something. That would have impact. And they've actually set it up by giving Beerus a huge weakness and Zamasu along with Black. As the Pokemon Sun and Moon announcer said, "It all comes together!"

The Living Tribunal1 said:
ok so i havent seen it yet so spoil the episode for me pls
Well Blaack curbstomped Goku and Vegeta. Zamasu showed up and is proven to be in cahoots with Black. Apparently Zamasu has damage nullification hax or something like that.

first goku, vegeta and trunks arrived at the future. Mai is alive and apparently the past base was destroyed. Yajirobe is also alive. Vegeta, Goku and Trunks went to fight Black. Black tanks all of vegeta's hits in base transforms and mop the floor with him. Goku starts fighting and zamasu appears out of no where teaming up with black apperently

Edit: Dragon explained it simpler lol

Curbstomp is a relatively strong word, more like had a good advantage against either of them individually, and caught both of them offguard via utilizing his ki-powered blade. The difference between SSB Goku/Vegeta and SSR Black seems somewhat akin to the difference between SSB Goku and Golden Frieza(Before drain, in the movie), perhaps a little less. Goku's trump card should pretty much even the difference out easily( Although the technique is risky, so Goku might not end up utilizing it next episode). I get the feeling that there is another villain behind the scenes who is the real threat.

So Zamasu must have gained some sort of power up since the last time we saw him unless he was holding back his true power when fighting Goku which I highly doubt. Most likely they will explain it in the next episode.

Dragon Emperor lV said:
Zamasu is immortal.
Next ep will probably go more into detail.
His immortality might also be the combat benificial one. And not the "ageless" variety that most DB characters possessing immortality will have, that consequently still allows them to die.

Ok my predictions are this(so far ALL of them were true hehe xD so happy) : Goku will be the one to win against Zamasu, or they get away from there (which I hardly believe, I mean you know how Goku is), the wildest prediction would be if Trunks pulls some trick.

That last one is a stretch from my side, because they've bean building him and Vegeta up in the series quite a lot as characters and I think they want to give y'all Vegeta fanboys that win you so badly want for him.

On the other hand we have the feeling from the manga, in the manga Goku is favoured like he always has been, nothing has changed to be honest unlike the anime.

Black gets stronger with more pain.Black said opening course(Vegeta) had made him even stronger after his fight with Goku and Goku understands Black gets more powerful with pain so Black is what you call the unstoppable fighter.It would be interesting how they would defeat him.I guess this is what Toriyama said about Black that he would create a situation which seems hopeless for z warriors.I can't see Goku winning against a guy who just get stronger with more pain which is why I think Black holds back and let his opponent beat him up.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
ZERO7772 said:
^Just one shot him ....
How can they if he's stronger than SSB Goku and Vegeta. Maybe SSBKKx10 Goku could work, but that's still unstable as far as we know.
the funniest scenario will be if Goku stomp his ass with kaio-ken and then Black take it and beat Goku with it xD

maybe Goku can raise it to 20x kaiokenow n you never know and with DB logic he would still be under beerus xd

RadicalMrR said:
Do you guys Goku will get to rematch Hit in the next tournament?
I would be very surprised if he didn't.

Either that, or they establish the next bad a by having him stomp Hit.

Would prefer a rematch though. Honestly would just like to see a greater scope of his abilities.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Best case scenario, he gives Vegeta a senzu and does fusion SSB.
They can still do gogeta tho , i know he isn't canon but have they ever said they can't ? they just have too much pride that unless you force them they won't do it

PostmodernD said:
RadicalMrR said:
Do you guys Goku will get to rematch Hit in the next tournament?
I would be very surprised if he didn't.
Either that, or they establish the next bad a by having him stomp Hit.

Would prefer a rematch though. Honestly would just like to see a greater scope of his abilities.
Hit can already stack his time stops/skips/whatever (thanks to Goku).

Imagine his "assassin techniques" ohhhhh.

I hope Frost makes a heel-face turn in the tournament.

I don't want another Frieza copy-paste u.u

I really want a good guy Frost T┬║T y u do dis toriyammer.

Black Vs Hit

After each attack Hit lands Black gets stronger forcing Hit to improve.

This is the only fight I will get mad if I never see animated.

Black Ability is very impressive if you think he only absorbs the pain of ssj2 Goku and he was able to fully master Goku's power.Gogeta could potentially help black to get even stronger if not careful.Black dude must have some sort of weakness to his ability.What if Zamasu has same ability + immortality good luck dealing with that.

RadicalMrR said:
Black Vs Hit
After each attack Hit lands Black gets stronger forcing Hit to improve.

This is the only fight I will get mad if I never see animated.
Hit hits Black, Black improves.

Black hits Hit back, Hit improves.

therideneverends.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back