• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
if my theory is correct then it is not necessary for Hit to show his killer moves.Goku never shows his blue form to Black for him to achieve rose form so according to my theory Black gets each and every power and abilities of Goku or Hit

May not be likely in dragon ball heros it shows zamasu throwing a potara earring to black it maybe foreshadowing the fact that's how he will become a ssj pink

What do you mean?

Black seems irrelevant now. Even more than Nnoitra and that's saying something considering Black is supposed to be main villain of this arc.

IKR? Although TBH I never really liked Black. I like Omni-King more and he's kinda growing on me. He still looks like a birth control pill guarded by condoms however.

We need some shin budokai janemba In this arc. That guy is a beast that can do a hell of lot more then black. Unless blacks super sayain rose grants him unholy powers.

LordGriffin1000 said:
We need some shin budokai janemba In this arc. That guy is a beast that can do a hell of lot more then black. Unless blacks super sayain rose grants him unholy powers.
Janemba sucks TBH.

Janemba sucks TBH.

Well I guess we all have opinions but I was talking about his powers not his character.

TakatoBlue said:
Calm down, guys.
Damn, look at the story, the animation! This is important.

The feats come later. ~

And we still have the Multi-Universal Tournament Arc. With a powerful Hitto and new participants with new hax. ~
Fans are pissed after lacklustre animation for dozens of episodes, and we're basically piggyriding on episode 12 for current stats. Given how Dragon Ball lacks any deep story, a lot of fans can only relate to the show by feats and explosions.

If we don't get any major feat by end of this arc, we might not get anything impressive anytime soon

No one going to comment on the fact that zenos realm is outside the space time continuum of the 12 universes? All the universes were on top of a piller (different universe different piller)

oh ye the universes on the pillars wtf

and there were things wayyy further in the background which seemed A LOT bigger than the universes wot?

maybe we could see another expansion of the world of dragopn ball rather soon ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

The Living Tribunal1 said:
oh ye the universes on the pillars wtf
and there were things wayyy further in the background which seemed A LOT bigger than the universes wot?

maybe we could see another expansion of the world of dragopn ball rather soon ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»
infinite parallel worlds? who knows

LordGriffin1000 said:
If those are more universes I called it.
that would be like 99.9% unlikely but if those are universes then wtf

that would be like 99.9% unlikely but if those are universes then wtf

Why you gotta kill my buzz man lol. From what I read so far if it is true Zeno has no friend s because everyone is scared of him.

If Black took those hits then that means he absorbed all of gokus power into his base plus the power of ssb even though goku didn't even use it in their fight.

I want the time machine to be destroyed a second time so that Goku can use his instant transmission to time travel, and for Black to say, "With this power, I'll wipe out this timeline and your timeline!"

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Nah Beerus is too hilarious nowadys. Plus he's a lot less assholy now.
He still is.

My favorite scene is Omni-King calling him however. I love how he's just like, staring into his soul and Beerus craps his pants, for a lack of better term.

Hmm if Zamasu is Black that means Black is kaioshin, by killing black you kill a god of destruction. It could be the god of destruction of universum 3 or 10. This god wil fight the Super cast (new villain)

BruceTheBatman said:
IKR? Although TBH I never really liked Black. I like Omni-King more and he's kinda growing on me. He still looks like a birth control pill guarded by condoms however.
Watch the language.

There are various posts that are too crude for the standards of wikia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back