• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonball has gotten weird lol.

Lots of neat stuff tthough. I actually like Beerus being tied to the Kaioshins, makes the universe feel a lot more Zen, creates a nice feeling of balance given Beerus' power. Still want to know more about Whis. Zeno I'd prefer remain an absolute mystery, or at least his max power.

PostmodernD said:
Dragonball has gotten weird lol.
Lots of neat stuff tthough. I actually like Beerus being tied to the Kaioshins, makes the universe feel a lot more Zen, creates a nice feeling of balance given Beerus' power. Still want to know more about Whis. Zeno I'd prefer remain an absolute mystery, or at least his max power.
I'm still stuck on the Zeno button...

Soooo

Muffin Button>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zeno Button. Am I missing a few >'s?

I feel both happy and sad, a Beerus and Daishinkan proxy weakness yet...

Goku is now a 2-C by proxy (Zeno), oh the irony...

Master Xar said:
I feel both happy and sad, a Beerus and Daishinkan proxy weakness yet...
Goku is now a 2-C by proxy (Zeno), oh the irony...
I need to watch the episode once I get back lol and huesito LOL

You know. Beerus is at the absolute mercy of Goku now. Not only does he now know he can defeat Supreme Kai to beat Beerus. But he also has a button to summon Zen'ō whenever he wants. If Goku wanted to he could literally make Beerus his pet cat now xD

Ryukama said:
You know. Beerus is at the absolute mercy of Goku now. Not only does he now know he can defeat Supreme Kai to beat Beerus. But he also has a button to summon Zen'ō whenever he wants. If Goku wanted to he could literally make Beerus his pet cat now xD
Fans predicted Goku would surpass Beerus one day, but nobody saw how it would be coming

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Goku now has control over Beerus. But not in terms of actually exceeding his strength. (Which tbh, I don't want Goku to get a lot stronger, but not surpass the gods)

Despite the stupid weakness, perhaps they could do funny things with this. And instead of Beerus constantly pushing the saiyans around and terrifying them, it's the other way around.

Why do I have this super small feeling their going tho make beings more powerful then Zeno show up. Anyone else got that feeling or is it just me. It is dragonball after all their bound to do something outrageous.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Why do I have this super small feeling their going tho make beings more powerful then Zeno show up. Anyone else got that feeling or is it just me. It is dragonball after all their bound to do something outrageous.
well i always thought: what if zeno is like a dbs version of an elder god, and is one of the weakest ones, and hence can reside in the regular db multiverse without destroying it LOL

i wish that happens to the true .-.

Chichi is most likely the only one that can get away from vegeta's wrath, and Yamcha apparently lost his 5 minute head start like an idiot. What about the 16 and Dr. Brief's cat moment, what was your reaction to it?

Okay, so first off I do like the act of Balancing between the two sects of Gods (Creation & Destruction) however I don't see why Beerus who's vastly stronger is tied to the life of The East Supreme Kai (who's like Cell level) wouldn't it make more sense for there to be a more poweruful Supreme Kai? I don't understand why the Kai's are so weak and the God's of destruction are so powerful there has to be a more even balance here...Destruction is not > Creation

Secondly, Why's everybody assuming Goku would just press Zeno's button if he's not strong enough Goku would still keep fighting it's everything what he stands for lol

Lastly, I think Zeno' needs a upgrade because 2-C doesn't do him justice at all because where is palace is shows it's outside of all the other universes space-time's. If anything it seems like it's in a Higher Dimensional Plane (5-Dimensional) shown by the 12 universes being miniscule in his world on pillars, which would make Zeno, his Guards, and the Grand Priest at least High 2-A I believe which makes sense.

KillitwithC4 said:
Chichi is most likely the only one that can get away from vegeta's wrath, and Yamcha apparently lost his 5 minute head start like an idiot. What about the 16 and Dr. Brief's cat moment, what was your reaction to it?
It was adorable. Gotta love cat moments, but I should've seen the sex joke coming.

Speaking of voice actor, in their April fools prank that was the broly movie, they said that markiplier would voice broly. I would due happy if that was real.

Honestly, I can't see DBS ending with goku being below guys like zeno and all of that, would make that whole "I want to become stronger than them" thing pure BS! I could atleast see goku being somewhere around number 2-1 of the strongest beings at the end of DBS! However, we still have the universal tournament wcoming soon with all 12 universes, so...only time will tell!

TakatoBlue said:
Can someone add "Priest" to Whis classification in his profile? It's better than "Alien life form of unknown origin".
"Priest" is just a title that Daishinkan possesses. He doesn't belong to a species called "priests." And just because Daishinkan has that title doesn't mean Whis, who has never been referred to as a priest should get that title as well then. "Alien life form of unknown origin" works just fine because that is actually what he is to our knowledge so far.

And I think we should change Daishinkan name too. I believe it's Dai Shinkan, like Dai Kaioshin.

Grand Priest, Grand Supreme Kai.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Daishinka

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Dai_Kaioshi

The sub of the episode explicitly called him "Daishinkan" on multiple occasions. And I don't think Dai Kaioshin exactly translates to Grand Supreme Kai in English. Unless someone versed in Japanese could say what they think about this or if "Daishinkan" was a mistake the sub somehow made numerous times, it should probably stay as it is.

Ryukama said:
Well, I'm not fluent in Japanese ...

But I know Dai is a prefix for Great, Grand.

And according to Google Translate ... Shinkan = Priest.

Also, they're pretty similar to each other. Like the kaioshins are among them.

Dai shinkan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back