• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well IF what is explained in this video is true, then I don't even want to start calculating what level of power Goku has now.
Ehem "OUTLIER!!!!" "INCONSISTENT" (Get it?)

Why is it inconsistent it was said many times

The real cal howard said:
I gotta ask you guys a question:
Super's theme song or GT's? (Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku)
Dan Dan without a shred of doubt. I'm not really a fan of GT at all, and the song kinda is unfitting with Dragon Ball, but it's still by far one of my favorite DB songs.

Well seeming more and more like zamasu is gonna become black he is speaking like a god of destruction and now he got the earring as well. Also wonder what zeno wants to talk to go about most likely about the tournament.

Wonder who this is

Dbs ep 55 preview

Seems the leaks from before were true

Ep55: I want to see son goku.A request from zeno-sama

Ep56:The rematch of goku vs black! Super sayain rose appears

Ep57:Goku super sayain blue

Xali990 said:
Well IF what is explained in this video is true, then I don't even want to start calculating what level of power Goku has now.
Ehem "OUTLIER!!!!" "INCONSISTENT" (Get it?) Why is it inconsistent it was said many times
... you didn't get the joke

Celestial Pegasus said:
Wonder who this is

(Picture)

Seems the leaks from before were true

Ep55: I want to see son goku.A request from zeno-sama

Ep56:The rematch of goku vs black! Super sayain rose appears

Ep57:Goku super sayain blue
It looks like he/she might be related in some way to Whis/Vados due to the hair and the ring.

Also, I can only imagine the Steven Universe fan-art that will spawn from the title of episode 56.

Also, I can only imagine the Steven Universe fan-art that will spawn from the title of episode 56.

I wasn't even thinking of that until you said something XD

Super Saiyan Rose is a much better sounding name than Super Saiyan Pink, I can dig this. It's gonna be orgasmic with a Rose/Black Aura colliding with a Blue/Red Aura in an HD animation style

A new time ring is born whenever an alternate world gets created. The latest one popped up a few years ago, thanks to some idiot. So multiple timelines confirmed then in multiple universe because every universe kaioshin has time rings, makes sense.

Though in that sense there aren't infinite timelines cause there can't be infinite time rings, alternate timelines are created when someone messes with time.

agree to the translation in Spanish, every time someone uses a ring creates a new world, and the last thing was created was 1000 years ago

Captura 00304023040204023040204

Well that just killed the hole infinite timelines thing unless something happens to where an infinite amount are created. Also just saw when Zeno asked for goku and whis's reaction surprised me since he was calm when Zeno showed up and when goku asked about him but I geuss the thought of goku spending some time with Zeno is just that bad even for someone like whis.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Well that just killed the hole infinite timelines thing unless something happens to where an infinite amount are created. Also just saw when Zeno asked for goku and whis's reaction surprised me since he was calm when Zeno showed up and when goku asked about him but I geuss the thought of goku spending some time with Zeno is just that bad even for someone like whis.
hmmm from wut i have heard in DBO due to a bunch of events, we end up with arguably countless or infinite timelines, so maybe that could happen here as well in the future arcs

i dont see this current arc going beyond 2-C

Welp guess this end our dreams of Dragonball ever becoming 2-B,2-A. The only way to create new timelines is by going into the past or into the future. Which means infinite timelines will definitely not happen.

Something big could happen like when goku heads to the Zeno's world or wherever he lives he see Zeno sitting in a large throne chair and above him there are orbs flouting around and Zeno says those are other multiverses he governs over I'm pretty sure they just give us a feat or statement about Zeno but if that did happen it would be crazy.

FTW395 said:
Welp guess this end our dreams of Dragonball ever becoming 2-B,2-A. The only way to create new timelines is by going into the past or into the future. Which means infinite timelines will definitely not happen.
well there are still a few ways for a 2-B or 2-A eos ranking ......

Whelp, at least there can be a 2-C feat, knew I shouldn't have got my hopes up, unless there is an event like DBO where infinite timelines (and rings) are created, then no DB character in canon can't rise above 2-C or 2-B if we're lucky, unless someone is infinitely stronger than a 2-C being like Asriel Dreemurr or a higher dimensional being over the 4D, which considering how wary Toriyama's knowledge is it seems almost impossible at this point. But hey I can take 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back