• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Bulma say the time machine would be ready by the next day? If so then that means they crossed that distance in a day since she was not finished yet.

Could Goku be the trigger for Zamasu's rampage with Black? It sounds impossible, because Goku doesn't exist in Trunks' timeline hence the encounter between Zamasu and Goku never happening.

Subs are out,it looks like paradox theory could happen here.

What i mean is that right now Zamasu hates Son Goku and with time rings and going 1000 years in to future he could actually be the Black.

But we'll see

This all just assumption and nothing is confirmed, but I'm thinking the trip from U7 to U10 was about 4 - 7 hours for the following reasons:

1)Beerus stated he had eaten dinner, but forgot to eat dessert. Also, Goku made no complaints of food on their trip meaning he probably didn't eat that long ago, before they left. The Japanese usually eat dinner from 7-10 P.M. depending on their jobs, so that gives a range from when they could've left.

2)Android 18 was worried about Krillin being out so late and since Maron is still up, we can assume it's between 11 P.M. - 2 A.M. (That is if we also assume that Android 18 is a responsible mother who knows when a child must sleep.) which gives us a range for the arrive time because that scene occurred shortly after Goku and Beerus arrived.

With some calculations, I got a high end of 47 quadrillion times faster than light and low end of 27 quadrillion times faster than light. However, you could say they're moving at 1.9 quintillion times the speed of light if you believe they left at 10 and arrived at 11. Like I said this is all just assumption. I understand if no one agrees with me.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
This all just assumption and nothing is confirmed, but I'm thinking the trip from U7 to U10 was about 4 - 7 hours for the following reasons:
1)Beerus stated he had eaten dinner, but forgot to eat dessert. Also, Goku made no complaints of food on their trip meaning he probably didn't eat that long ago, before they left. The Japanese usually eat dinner from 7-10 P.M. depending on their jobs, so that gives a range from when they could've left.

2)Android 18 was worried about Krillin being out so late and since Maron is still up, we can assume it's between 11 P.M. - 2 A.M. (That is if we also assume that Android 18 is a responsible mother who knows when a child must sleep.) which gives us a range for the arrive time because that scene occurred shortly after Goku and Beerus arrived.

With some calculations, I got a high end of 47 quadrillion times faster than light and low end of 27 quadrillion times faster than light. However, you could say they're moving at 1.9 quintillion times the speed of light if you believe they left at 10 and arrived at 11. Like I said this is all just assumption. I understand if no one agrees with me.
and i bet you used 92 billion light years as the diameter of a universe for this -_-

It was night time when they left and when they got their it was still night time also it didn't seem like hours went by so I think just 20-60 minutes honestly

Šakacrophejter said:
yea,max couple of hours
TBH that's kinda flawed. We act as if DBU 1-12 exist in different timespaces, so given the system we have your calc is kinda unreliable unless we downgrade Zeno to 3-A or Low 2-C (i don't know).

Plus doing my own math I find that it getting 408 trillion c assuming it took 1 hour and using 92 billion lightyears, but meh.

Im just waiting until the series is done before I start tackiling speed feats. Still fun to speculate, but it's not entering into the equation for me at this juncture. That, and I don't feel like trying to calc it only to be made irrelevant or something in a few episodes lol.

I'm more interested in New techniques and hax. Plus I'm a huge fan of Time Travel, its the main reason I started watching again.

I don'think Zeno can even be downgraded to 3-A as even if all the universes share the same time-space whis side he can destroy everything so that would only drop him to low 2-C.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I don'think Zeno can even be downgraded to 3-A as even if all the universes share the same time-space whis side he can destroy everything so that would only drop him to low 2-C.
Also U7 alone has at least 4 different timelines

Even if the Db multiverse exists in the same space time continuum, destroying a universe completely including it's space/time continuum should still count as Low 2-C.

The little dude might not show up until the end of the arc after black gains a lot more power then waves his hand and erase him from existence. He dose still want that tournament to happen and if black destroys everything it can't happen.

So I take it Goku, Beerus and Whis crossed the 3 Universes or so in a few hours? I doubt it can be calced given we don't know the exact time it took them

The Living Tribunal1 said:
The real cal howard said:
@DBZ It likely can't. No timeframe at all is there.
but we can still take some different cases, in any case, it was under a day
Even less than a day. Some hours considering he started the afternoon if I remember and they arrived while there were night scenes on earth (like the scene with Krillin and android 18). Not to mention Goku didn't complain he was hungry at all while they crossed universes which shows it took only some hours maximum.

I think Whis didn't use his full speed to go on earth from Beerus planet's in the RoF arc because he might go so fast he can "miss it". Here since he had to cross whole universes he didn't care about it when they were in U7, U8 and U9 so he used his full speed.

Jeune fou said:
Even less than a day. Some hours considering he started the afternoon if I remember and they arrived while there were night scenes on earth (like the scene with Krillin and android 18). Not to mention Goku didn't complain he was hungry at all while they crossed unverses which shows it took only some hours maximum.
I think Whis didn't use his full speed to go on earth from Beerus planet's in the RoF arc because he might go so fast he can "miss it". Here since he had to cross whole universes he didn't care about it when they were in U7, U8 and U9 so he used his full speed.
but we still dont know the distance, anyone who has been trying to calculate the speed so far has likely been using 93 billion light years per universe, even tho that is only the observable universe,

and the whole universe >>>>>> observable universe = 93 bil light years

Jeune fou said:
Even less than a day. Some hours considering he started the afternoon if I remember and they arrived while there were night scenes on earth (like the scene with Krillin and android 18). Not to mention Goku didn't complain he was hungry at all while they crossed unverses which shows it took only some hours maximum.
but we still dont know the distance, anyone who has been trying to calculate the speed so far has likely been using 93 billion light years per universe, even tho that is only the observable universe,
That's not something that can be calculated, but that makes Whis an EXTREMELY fast character.

One question: how many galxies can we see in the observable universe (if we do not count dwarf galaxies)?

The Queen Diclonius said:
Hey, guys, I was doing some research, preparing quotes, to try and present my case for why I think the Ellimist should be upgraded to 2-C... and it suddenly hit me how similar to Zeno the Ellimist sounded. Granted, as far as we know, Zeno is not fused into the fabric of space and time the way the Ellimist was, but everywhere I look, whether the manga or the anime, they keep repeating this line that Zeno can "erase" whatever he wants, whether an evildoer, a planet, a galaxy, or a universe. Now, bear with me here, but what if that is why the multiverse's configuration is the way it is right now? As you know, each number that adds up to 13, whether 1 and 12 or 2 and 11, form twin universes. With 18 universes, this wouldn't have been possible; 1 and 18 would form 19, and then 2 and 17 would form the same number, and 3 and 16, etc... but what if Zeno just erased those six universes so that they NEVER EXISTED? I mean, does anyone know what the original Japanese word for "erase" is and what it could imply here?
I don't know the japanese word for "erase" (though I know the word for "destroy" (it's "hakai")).

Jeune fou said:
Jeune fou said:
That's not something that can be calculated, but that makes Whis an EXTREMELY fast character.
One question: how many galxies can we see in the observable universe (if we do not count dwarf galaxies)?
100 billion to 200 billion in the observable universe

but as i said before, the whole universe >>>>>>> observable universe

I don't know who was the genious who thought of the idea that the DB multiverse exists in the same space time continuum, but they couldn't be any more wrong. I know that it sounds like I'm repeating myself but First of all the consept is way to complicated for the the DB universe, I don't think they would introduce many complicated universal consepts. Second, that would contradict what was said in the series, they are not stupid, Akira is not stupid. They could've just said that Zen'o could destroy the multiversal continuum or something along the lines.

There are many real things to work with in DB but some of you pick things that aren't even there.

The Queen Diclonius said:
Now I'm confused. He seemed to say "hakai" in the same breath he said destroy as well as "erase," though I don't think he said "hakai."
I was too lazy to check what he said (which ep is it again?). I just know the world "hakai" means "destroy" thanks to anime like yu gi oh (where the world "destroy/hakai" is used a lot due to the card game).

Jeune fou said:
Jeune fou said:
100 billion to 200 billion in the observable universe
but as i said before, the whole universe >>>>>>> observable universe
Yeah that's indeed just what we can see and the rest of the universe is most likely a LOT bigger. One question: what are saint seiya speed feats? Are they better than that? Also I heard recently saint seiya had some 2 - A characters (which is really insane for an anime).

@Jeune saint seiya has speed feats in the quintillions of times ftl with attack speeds in the sextillions of time ftl. Btw where is everyone getting that whis took some hours or a day to perform the speed feat am i missing something as i don't remember whis, goku and beerus reaching back to universe 7 yet, we would have to wait to see if it's night or day when they reach back to make sure.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Jeune saint seiya has speed feats in the quintillions of times ftl with attack speeds in the sextillions of time ftl. Btw where is everyone getting that whis took some hours or a day to perform the speed feat am i missing something as i don't remember whis, goku and beerus reaching back to universe 7 yet, we would have to wait to see if it's night or day when they reach back to make sure.
Even if they didn't come back yet, just this "one-way" shows they crossed 3 universes in a few hours. If they come back from U10 before the time machine is complete then that means Whis will be fast enough to cross 6 universes (3 universes twice) in a maximum of 24 hours. We will have to wait for ep 54

it was still night time when they went out trunks went out side and when they got their trunks barely moved and got to met 18 I doubt that is a couple hours at best maybe a 1 hour

Great Episode, really loved the battle of martial arts technique over energy blasts and ftl punches/kicks makes it feel like the original Dragon Ball again. Zamasu is an interesting antagonist for the season he despises Humans simply because they're inefficient as a race but this loss to Goku he's taken (SSJ2) no less really put things in perspective and like he said he'd never forget Goku so this obssession is what likely makes him create/take the form of Black Goku

Kinda funny how many characters fighting styles actually resemble real life fighting styles to a much greater degree than Z, even with the animation that could use alot of improvement.

Shock97 said:
Kinda funny how many characters fighting styles actually resemble real life fighting styles to a much greater degree than Z, even with the animation that could use alot of improvement.
well it is a martial arts anime after all lol with lots and lots of space involved

well it is a martial arts anime after all lol with lots and lots of space involved

And Goku did say that he trained Kung Fu with grandpa Gohan specifically in DB, so there's that.

Aneta97 said:
And Goku did say that he trained Kung Fu with grandpa Gohan specifically in DB, so there's that.
I was comenting on how people will say DBZ is all fast punches and kicks and not actual fighting styles. Super's choreography seems better at showcasing martial arts.

Hey this is a bit of a sidenote but, Does Goku have Attosecond Reaction time now? I'm not sure how much FTL you need to be in order to achieve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back