• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh im fine with this arc having multi universal characters but the hope is for getting legitly multiversals to multiversal+ by end of series

I would like to point out there several were boxes in the kaioshin's "sanctuary" of universe 10. We don't know if those ones contains time rings as well. I think Gomasu just showed Beerus and Whis the box that contains the "gray time ring".

Of course there's no proof there are time rings in all those boxes, but there's no proof there are no time ring neither.

So who knows, maybe there are still chances ... I remember they said Black would become so powerful the situation would be hopeless (that sounds like someone who's gonna destroy EVERYTHING). And maybe Tori will be inspired by DBO and there will be infinite timelines ...

The Queen Diclonius said:
Agreed. Hard to believe it's almost been a year since then. It's been one wild ride.
A new series entry will do that to ya. Back in 2008, Pokemon jumped from tier 6 to tier 2

A new time ring is born whenever an alternate world gets created.

So that's 4 multipled by the unknown number of boxes in the wall....which is easily a high enough number to make the resultant product the equivalent of the minimum number of universes to make up a multiverse, only in he universe 10´╗┐

AllFiction said:
A new time ring is born whenever an alternate world gets created.
So that's 4 multipled by the unknown number of boxes in the wall....which is easily a high enough number to make the resultant product the equivalent of the minimum number of universes to make up a multiverse, only in he universe 10´╗┐
I think there were over 40 boxes across and over 20 vertically. The dimension they entered might hold boxes for all 12 universes since Gowasu referred to Trunks as "some idiot". Multiply it by 5 or 4 and the result is like thousands of timelines. I'm unsure as to why everyone's getting disappointed, this is quite easily 2-B for Zen'o at the bare minimum.

Alot of assumptions are being made here there is no proof that there are more time rings than the ones in that one box. Yea there are more sections for other boxes but we don't know what's in them, why didn't gowasu show beerus and whis all their time rings if they had more? He only showed them that one box because that's all they have.

And it doesn't make sense for universe 10 kaioshin to have a time ring for universe 7, the time ring for when trunks travelled into the past should be in universe 7 not 10 it's a completly different universe.

I hope a guide or a character confirms it at some point. Not sure if the dimension they entered only belongs to U10 either. Perhaps they showed Beerus the box that holds the most significance, the time ring which is white is the one wielded by the Kaioshins and they wanted to check if a time-ring(white) was stolen. The others aren't used for travel. Gowasu I believe also stated another time-ring appeared on the top *row.* I think that indicates each box should hold at least a single time-ring but if not, at least green rings which are only created when a new timeline's generated. Besides, the priority was to check for Black's signature, no need to check every single drawer in existence I suppose.

Wait if the silver ring counts that makes five timelines not four and there must be more rings because Black has one and he's not from the future since the rings don't allow you to go back in time only forward and back to the present. I'm just glad we are about to see more of Zeno becauses we still don't know a lot about him.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Wait if the silver ring counts that makes five timelines not four and there must be more rings because Black has one and he's not from the future since the rings don't allow you to go back in time only forward and back to the present. I'm just glad we are about to see more of Zeno becauses we still don't know a lot about him.
Well as far as I know, the silver ring is the one used for transportation through time and space while the green ones are merely created as a result of a new timeline generated. Those silver rings, time-rings are connected to their timelines and Black's time-ring on the other hand is connected to his meaning he originated from Trunks' timeline which is also why he couldn't stay in a different one for very long

Black has a silver ring so that means the universes don't share the same time-space since they still have their silver ring and Black has his own.

Yup. Though it was established even prior to the time-rings reveal that the U7 in itself may very well have different space-times. E,g Afterlife, RoSaT, Cosmos etc

Betanight said:
Yup. Though it was established even prior to the time-rings reveal that the U7 in itself may very well have different space-times. E,g Afterlife, RoSaT, Cosmos etc
Well, if U7 did have all those separate Space Times, wouldn't Goku and Beerus affecting and about to destroy the Cosmos/Living Universe, Afterlife and Kaioshin Realm be considered a Low 2-C feat or something?

DBZMLP12345 said:
Betanight said:
Well, if U7 did have all those separate Space Times, wouldn't Goku and Beerus affecting and about to destroy the Cosmos/Living Universe, Afterlife and Kaioshin Realm be considered a Low 2-C feat or something?
Nah man "OUTLIER" "INCONSISTENT"

the RoSaT was proven just to be a pocket dimension working the same way as Whis' personal pocket dimension for training it wouldn't be effected by the shockwave however it would've destroyed the access point to it.

All the other stuff is fair game though on the Obd it was taken as a Universal+ feat because the shockwave spanned past the observable universe and onto the Kaioshin realms. I am on the side of the shockwave being a low 2-C feat since space-time would have obviously been destroyed

DBZMLP12345 said:
Betanight said:
Yeah. However, the Daizenshuu stated that every event that we've ever viewed prior to the Champa Arc all took place in the Seventh Universe, meaning all those alternate timelines generated are a part of the U7. Of course, I don't really believe Goku and Beerus would be affecting those timelines, but when they refer to something like "U7 busting" it would literally mean all of cosmos, it's dimensions, and timelines. So technically, anyone SSJG Goku level should be at least low 2-C in my opinion. With the high tier Gods being 2-C and Zen'o being most likely 2-B with the number of timelines we could speculate thanks to the new episode.

The RoSaT likely is similar to a pocket dimension, but its worth noting that the STC of the afterlife is maybe different than the cosmos, since apparently there's no flow of time over there. Regardless, I'd label the feat 2-C as well.

Gokuiscool144 said:
DBZMLP12345 said:
Betanight said:
Nah man "OUTLIER" "INCONSISTENT"
Some people are likely to say that out of sheer ignorance lol. Oh well.

My expectations are still low for hax. Something dispel bound level would be quite impressive. We still got a long way to go.

Yeah, at this point, I'd be fine with SSJG Goku, the SSJB's, Golden Frieza, Hit, Beerus, Champa, Whis and Vados at least getting to the lowest of the Tier 2 power, but again, I don't think there is that many rings for their to be a 2-B Zeno, no matter how much we want it, there is one Time Ring and 4 other rings that were created due to new timelines, if that whole room had rings, surely they would've showed them to Beerus and Whis, actually, then again, there would be only one Time Ring while the rest of the room had nothing but Timeline rings that were created, so I guess its still possible, Whis also mentions checking the other Universes, so we can assume that Universe 10 is not the only Universe that holds the Time Rings, so the other 11 Universes might have a room filled with boxes of rings

@AllFictio I guess the last screen confirms that all the universes exist in the same space/time, because Gowasu is most likely referring to Trunks' timeline which is in Universe 7.

guys I think there could be a great feat in dbs episode 54. when beerus was holding whis staff when zeno was calling him.beerus said call later and then the staff moved on it's own meaning that zeno could of use tk to move the staff and zeno is like universes away.it would be a really high lv tk if zeno did that

FTW395 said:
@AllFictio I guess the last screen confirms that all the universes exist in the same space/time, because Gowasu is most likely referring to Trunks' timeline which is in Universe 7.
most liekly refering to trunks?

just that one sentence unmatched in its vagueness doesnt qualify for that argument imo

FTW395 said:
Such assumption can't be taken seriously. Zen'o destroyed 6 universes very long time ago and now only exist 12 universes. If they were to put in the same space time continuum, destroy space time of those 6 universes would affect other universes as well, but that's not the case.

After Gowasu showed Whis and Beerus the time rings in universe 10, he asked why the problem in universe 7 had any sort of relation to universe 10, this implies that Timelines in universe 7 are completely different from the ones in universe 10 and they have absolute no connection to each other except for Goku Black and Zamasu both have similar Ki.

My theory is that Goku Black is the futureself of Zamasu in universe 10 and simply he travels across universes and different timelines just to justify his hatred towards mortal-being by killing them.

@deeznuts yeah that theory seems to make most sense and it seems the earrings determine the rank so Zamasu can easily get the ring and do what he liked and pretty much disliked goku after losing to him

@Red: You remember how Majin Buu was separated into 2 beings, a good one and an evil one?

This might as well be the case for Zamasu as well. We could possibly see an evil Zamasu who wants to destroy all mortal beings

well the thing i think is that Zamasu succumb to his evil thoughts and killed him master therefore obtaining the rings but it would be cool if someone provoke such thoughts and be more powerful then Zeno

DBZMLP12345 said:
Yeah, at this point, I'd be fine with SSJG Goku, the SSJB's, Golden Frieza, Hit, Beerus, Champa, Whis and Vados at least getting to the lowest of the Tier 2 power, but again, I don't think there is that many rings for their to be a 2-B Zeno, no matter how much we want it, there is one Time Ring and 4 other rings that were created due to new timelines, if that whole room had rings, surely they would've showed them to Beerus and Whis, actually, then again, there would be only one Time Ring while the rest of the room had nothing but Timeline rings that were created, so I guess its still possible, Whis also mentions checking the other Universes, so we can assume that Universe 10 is not the only Universe that holds the Time Rings, so the other 11 Universes might have a room filled with boxes of rings
Same. About the rings, I believe it was more of an option to check them, they didn't need to check every single box and their priority was to search for Black's ki signature. Gowasu most likely showed them the box containing the time ring that is connected to the current timeline of U10. There's no need to assume there's only 1 time-ring simply because Gowasu only showed them one, there were plently more being used by the Supreme Kais. So I'd say the other boxes contain rings as well, it'd be kind of fallacious to assume otherwise since Gowasu even stated that another time ring recently appeared in the top row. Nothing except for the existence of the rings in that enclosed dimension was mentioned. That's my belief at least. If you think about it, Myriad timelines were generated by Mira in DBO so they could be trying to tell that "screwing with countless of timelines" type of story in DBS.

I personally think it sounds fine, and the form looks fine :p Though I've been getting that power rangers vibe lately. I hope this Super Saiyan rainbow crap doesn't actually become a thing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back