• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got any thoughts on how their gonna power up Black. We can see he is on SS2 goku's level and got better after intergrading goku's style into his but that's no where near the amount of power he needs to gain to threaten all of time and space.

Black seems to have reactive evolution so who knows if he even lasts against zeno he could be stronger than him

There is no way black is ever gonna be stronger than zeno it wouldn't make sense, zeno is the be all end all and from what we can gather from the fact that he doesn't fight probably is a reality warper or has some hax while black is still following the typical dragon ball routine of physically fighting, the difference between universe level and multi-universe level is massive no way he should be able to get that strong if he does and goku and vegeta somehow beat him i am calling bs, i doubt black will even get on whis and vados's level much less zeno he may beat beerus but whis i doubt.

Celestial Pegasus said:
There is no way black is ever gonna be stronger than zeno it wouldn't make sense, zeno is the be all end all and from what we can gather from the fact that he doesn't fight probably is a reality warper or has some hax while black is still following the typical dragon ball routine of physically fighting, the difference between universe level and multi-universe level is massive no way he should be able to get that strong if he does and goku and vegeta somehow beat him i am calling bs, i doubt black will even get on whis and vados's level much less zeno he may beat beerus but whis i doubt.
yea difference between universe and multiverse is indeed massive if you go by this site,same for solar system and multi solar system by rules of this site.But DB doesn't follow same logic,so nothing is impossible

Šakacrophejter said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
yea difference between universe and multiverse is indeed massive if you go by this site,same for solar system and multi solar system by rules of this site.But DB doesn't follow same logic,so nothing is impossible
That's really not the point that i was trying to make though, the point is that it doesn't make sense for black to ever get as strong as zeno, whis pretty much says zeno is ridiculous stronger than everyone, how the hell can a guy go from ssj2 to zeno level? Yes there have been bigger jumps in fiction but from a story standpoint this doesn't make any sense here. If he somehow ever gets on zeno level then no one should logically be able to beat him, goku and vegeta doing it would make no sense as the only one who could do anything is zeno and this wouldn't be dragon ball like for the main characters to not finish off the villain and have to rely on someone else to do it. And again zeno is still playing a different ball game, no matter how physically strong you get that can only get you so far, hax>dc, and zeno most likely has hax that can wipe out anything from existence black hasn't shown anything even close, he is still doing the generic energy blasts.

LOL i can hardly see black begin equal to beerus at the end of this arc let alone zeno xD also zeno isn't fight to begin with

If they do make him strong enough to destroy all of space & time he will end up stronger then Champa, Beerus, Whis and Vados as they have not yet shown to be on that level. Goku and Vegeta most likely will do a god fusion to defeat him. Zeno would be the only one I truly don't believe Black will pass but hey anything can happen to Black to cause him to shoot up like fusion, absorbing those time rings or something completely different its dragon ball after all.

well time rings are more to manipulate time who knows what chaos with all five can do

There are some different colored rings as well from the last NEP. Could be for show or maybe we might end up with DB's answer to the Infinity Gauntlet lol.

i had a dream of gohan and others beings ssgss...god no i hope this never happens the only one i hope becomes a ssgss is future trunks.

I don't think that ANYONE else will get Super Saiyan Blue, Goku and Vegeta will remain the only ones and that's it.Mark my word.

Beerus1000 said:
i guess so but i think trunks might have a transformation
I think he and Vegeta will definitely go SSJ 3 at some point in Super. PS:I may sound way too sure in these things but when you have watched ALL versions of ALL Dragon Ball related and even all of Akira's manga work, you kinda develop a feeling for things.

seeing your opinions on black make me remember how frieza went from fodder got stomped by trunks into stronger than SSB

Shock97 said:
This is being passed around. If anyone can authenticate that would be great.
http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-...ack-is-more-powerful-than-whis-001024059.html
This is complete bs, anyone who has been paying attension can see that, it's saying black is confirmed stronger than whis and talks about black being zamasu controlling goku's body when we have no idea about black's identity yet also talks some crap about toriyama making comments but doesn't give any sources, it's complete nonsense and you can know that because it has no sources to back it up.

Figured. Just wanted to be clear on the off chance I missed a revelation or anything of the sort during the week. Thanks.

well that could happen @queen or something out of the blue can happen as well the direction on how this is going is still intruging nonetheless

I think that Black is just somw creation, we can't be sure what kind of a creation he is until Toriyama tells us, he is creative af.

What's so special about the number 13. Whis says each pair of universes make the number 13 but why would the number even matter if it didn't mean anything? I might just be over thinking about it but its weird.

LTB2000 said:
I honestly thought they were going to go to universe 12 since it's the original twin of universe 7.
I don't think that is the case since Universe 6 is really shown to have completely similar characterts the other universes are all different from 7 he could've just destroyed 3 on each side of the multiverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back