• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Queen isn't exacly alone.

When I watched GT one of the things that I couldn't freaking stand was Gohan's hair, every time Gohan was on screne I could only think about how stupid that haircut was.

Then I see that monstroscity in super and my honest to god reaction was "Here we go again"

RadicalMrR said:
Well Queen isn't exacly alone.

When I watched GT one of the things that I couldn't freaking stand was Gohan's hair, every time Gohan was on screne I could only think about how stupid that haircut was.

Then I see that monstroscity in super and my honest to god reaction was "Here we go again"
The difference between you guys and queen is that he keeps on whining over and over again to the point where he's beating a dead horse's body, coffin, and tombstone. It's really annoying to hear complaints of the same thing over and over again.

Okay, first of all Gohan's hair is fine if you don't like it go watch 15 rear old Justin Bieber or what not, I thought we agreed to just end that discussion cause we will never agree with eachother? Second at no point was it stated on which level he is now, they just hung out, laughed, ate ice cream and Pan beat Future Trunks up, nothing new, okay? okay. He did say at one point "Oh I can't sense that amazing power from back than.." becaus, surprise, the guy was chilling and eating ice cream ! Why would he stay at 100 % power all the time? For kicks ? Nah. So chill out the guy is having an amazing and happy life and he DID start training to protect his family, does anyone RELLY expect DRAGON BALL to go with things fast ? Ever? This is Dragon Ball. So again, everyone chill out and wait patiently, have faith. Or not, no one cares, I don't and I will like my DB stuff no matter what.

Can anyone tell me the sorce from which it was said that Whis took a day to travel from 7 to 10 ?

Why would Zen'o be a low 2-C ? was something new about him said that I don't know about ? And is it just me or is now everyone just waiting for new matterial to complain over? I thought we all liked the show !

@LTB @Queen

Queen, he's kinda right that you're bickering about it gets annoying. Just tone it down a little and people won't give you crap for it.

LTB, that wasn't neccesarry.

Gohan will never be as cool as before. I think everyone knows that by now.

Yeah and y'all are getting really annoying with nagging about it wvry time he is seen on screen. Like " oh no he didn't massacre anyone this episode too! Oh no!" Can you just move on and look for feats and cool stuff elsewhere? Like his daughter? Just move on.

Yeah, Gohan is pursuing his dream, he never did like fighting anyway, I have too admit, I'm not nearly as upset about the hair as some of you, but still, I'm happy for the guy, leave training and getting ridiculously stronger for the guys who enjoy fighting, I for one am interested to see Vegeta training with Future Trunks again

I'm predicting that trunks and vegeta will perform a father-son final flash and black will use the kamehameha wave and will have a beam struggle in the end of this arc.

LTB2000 said:
I'm predicting that trunks and vegeta will perform a father-son final flash and black will use the kamehameha wave and will have a beam struggle in the end of this arc.
Well that might not be the end of the arc, but I am really looking forward to a scene like that.

LTB2000 said:
Can you just FREAKING STOP COMPLAINING about gohan not being strong anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For God sakes, he stated in the beginning of dbz that he hates fighting. If this is what Gohan wants, then let him be.
He stated he WANTED to train again. And then Toei went and kicked that under the rug.

THAT is shitty storytelling and bad writting. He has every right to point it out. And you just go and scream at him? Seriously...

The Queen Diclonius said:
I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't complaining, I was making a simple observation. Even if Gohan got strong enough to become useful again, I still don't think he'd be as cool as he was at the end of the Cell Games. And why would he be? That moment set the bar pretty high, and it'd be hard to live up to it again - it is no fault to Super, but a testament to how awesome that moment was. And that's all I was saying, nothing more.
Yes, you were complaining. Using capitilizations for all letters and acting angry and the like for all intents and purposes is complaining.

you kept on repeating the statement over and over again with gohan not being cool, which was getting annoying. That's why I snapped at you.

Hmm, with what is shown, perhaps Zamasu is Black, perhaps Future Zamasu somehow got a hold of Future Goku's body and possessed it, you know, since both Black and Zamasu can take on SSJ2 Goku, perhaps Zamasu got cheated out of becoming a fully fledged Kaioshin by someone which caused him to snap and take revenge since he didn't become a full Kaioshin, since the preview of the next ep states Zamasu is a Prodigy and a Kaioshin in training and after taking over Goku's body in the future and taking on the name Black, Zamasu changed his earrings to avoid suspicion

I really like how their making bulma relavent and a beast in intelligence I'm mean she create a time machine and a barrier that can contain the power of two super sayian 2's power and yes I know they where not using all of their power but that's still pretty impressive. If docter gero could make friza busting androids then just think what she can do if she made a battle suit or something. She might be able to kick super perfect cell's butt.

DeezNuts1102 said:
As much as i remember, traveling to another universe is nighly impossible, only the gods's vehicle and the gods themselves are able to travel to different universes.
I think that was said during U6 vs U7 arc (and that's the reason Hit wanted the "cube" thing).

Huesito88 said:
So goku accidentally let go of whis and managed to to get back on him would that mean base form goku gets the speed clac as well?
Well it was agreed that Base Goku having speed comparable to Whis would be a major inconsistency/outlier, which I personally agree with.

However I don't see why the feat can't be considered legitamate for Whis and Beerus. Just like other instances where we accept feats for some characters yet characters who match them and shouldn't don't get counted. Like Kirby beating Magolor not counted yet Magolor is still Universe Level and stuff like that.

Not sure, but I'll speculate. It's because it contradicts Beerus being 3/4 Whis, and the previous speed feat. I haven't seen the episode though, so I'm 80% sure I'm wrong.

I know that one you don't need to give me explanation to what a outliner/huge inconsistency. Kirby beating magolor is like saying raditz from saiyan saga beat beerus because toryiama said so

I liked the episode. It was very heartwarming. Sure, I would have liked Gohan to find out about how a doppleganger of his dad showed down to wipe out mankind in the future, but I guess that would have felt like a re-thread of the Cell Saga.

Plus the slice of life moments are incredibly sweet. >_> We are watching the rise of Pan solo-ing entire verses :p

Xantospoc22 said:
I liked the episode. It was very heartwarming. Sure, I would have liked Gohan to find out about how a doppleganger of his dad showed down to wipe out mankind in the future, but I guess that would have felt like a re-thread of the Cell Saga.

Plus the slice of life moments are incredibly sweet. >_> We are watching the rise of Pan solo-ing entire verses :p
Yup, she's a one year old and she already is beating trunks up lol xD

Queen why are we having a disscussion over something that wasn't even mentioned? Why can't they stay separate until stated otherwhise?

Gohan most likely still has that power still within him he still has his mystic form and currently Trunks just says he can't sense that power and that's kinda obvious since he's in a very relaxed & suppressed state get him angry and you'll be wishing you haven't in the first place.

I'm glad Gohan is the way he is he studies and still keeps up with his training like we all do or should be doing irl finding that perfect balance. In more ways than one Trunks is actually sort of envious of Gohan's lifestyle because that's really the end goal of what he's fighting for a Happy Family Life where he can settle down and have kids of his own.

They need to hurry and bring Zeno back I really like to know more about him an his attendents. Think that Zeno, his attendents, vados and whis are from the same race.

My personal theory is that it will be revealed the Whis, Vados and any similar races will be aspects of Zeno. Think Hinduism and aspects of Vishnu. Though that may be wishful thinking on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back