• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to wait for confirmation of how long it took to go from universe 7-10 but it can't take less than 35 minutes if whis takes that long just to go arcoss one universe heck it can't be less than 2 hours considering it took over 2 hours to go from universe 7 to the nameless planet between universe 6 and 7 although whis used the cube for that he could be faster than the cube.

Celestial Pegasus said:
We need to wait for confirmation of how long it took to go from universe 7-10 but it can't take less than 35 minutes if whis takes that long just to go arcoss one universe heck it can't be less than 2 hours considering it took over 2 hours to go from universe 7 to the nameless planet between universe 6 and 7 although whis used the cube for that he could be faster than the cube.
It is possible for outliers and inconsistencies to exist in Dragonball

Not that that matters to me, I tend to accept highballs and outliers anyway, I'm easy to please.

ok wait hold on

for your speeds

i bet you are using 93 billion light years per universe

but thats actually thee size of the OBSERVABLE UNIVERSE

in terms of size, universe >>>>>> observable universe

sooo the actual speed wud be >>>>>> what you got from using 93 billion light years

Yeah it's too bad we don't know the actual size of the universe and have to use this massive lowball :(

@LT I know bruh but if we don't actually know the universe's size we gotta use observable I believe. Still an amazing feat if it turns out legit.

Pretty much as ryu said we don't know the size of the actual universe so the size of the observable universe will be used as a lowball, it's always used as a lowball for every feat like this.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Pretty much as ryu said we don't know the size of the actual universe so the size of the observable universe will be used as a lowball, it's always used as a lowball for every feat like this.
what i am saying is, find speed using observable universe, then say that the actual speed is much higher than that number

hence using observable universe as some kind of a reference point from where the actual speed cud be estimated/understood

so anyone knows how long Whis took to get to universe 10? Big ass speed upgrade i feel

So goku accidentally let go of whis and managed to to get back on him would that mean base form goku gets the speed clac as well?

Does this mean the 12 universes exist in the same Space-Time, hinting at a possible downgrade for Zen'o to just 3-A?

The Living Tribunal1 said:
ok wait hold on

for your speeds

i bet you are using 93 billion light years per universe

but thats actually thee size of the OBSERVABLE UNIVERSE

in terms of size, universe >>>>>> observable universe

sooo the actual speed wud be >>>>>> what you got from using 93 billion light years
Yeah it has to be an absolute lowball

Did they show the time of day back on earth when whis left and when they arrived on Zamasu's planet.

Yes it was night time when they left not sure when they arrived I assume 4 minutes since their is going to be a fight next episode but 4 minutes on screen doesn't equal the real time it took them

So... wait a minute...

Gohan regained his Mystic form... and according to Trunks he IS WEAKER THAN TEEN GOHAN!?

So Gohan actually became WEAKER despite his training!? What the hell, Toei...

FTW395 said:
Does this mean the 12 universes exist in the same Space-Time, hinting at a possible downgrade for Zen'o to just 3-A?
If they had to fly through the neutral space between I think they could still break Tier 2 since the seperate spacetime theory would still be supported.

As much as i remember, traveling to another universe is nighly impossible, only the gods's vehicle and the gods themselves are able to travel to different universes.

GohanLSSJ2 said:
So... wait a minute...

Gohan regained his Mystic form... and according to Trunks he IS WEAKER THAN TEEN GOHAN!?

So Gohan actually became WEAKER despite his training!? What the hell, Toei...
We haven't seen much training from him. Its at best a few weeks since he decided to train, just wait and I'm pretty sure he's gonna come back.

Shock97 said:
FTW395 said:
If they had to fly through the neutral space between I think they could still break Tier 2 since the seperate spacetime theory would still be supported.
I honestly don't expect Toei/Toriyama to ever give clarification on this subject, so unfortunately I see an imminent Zen'o downgrade coming.

FTW395 said:
Shock97 said:
FTW395 said:
I honestly don't expect Toei/Toriyama to ever give clarification on this subject, so unfortunately I see an imminent Zen'o downgrade coming.
If that happens I don't think it will be the end of the world. At this point DB is more than good on raw power, what they still need is versatility/hax lol. Even going more into depth with the magic several characters/races in the franchise posess would siginficantly increase their battle standings.

The Queen Diclonius said:
I still think he's 2-C for one reason; that he could completely destroy the multiverse, and that includes the four timelines of Universe 7, which, at the most absolute lowball, include at least four other different space-time structures even if the rest of the multiverse does not. So that would make Zeno, at worst, a Low 2-C, rather than a solid 2-C. Just my take on it, though.
That's a very good point.

I just thought of something. Zeno destroyed 6 universes correct? How fast to do think his attack was to hit all 6 of them?

So as good as the episode was it was basically Gohan's burial.

But who knows maybe Black kills Videl and Pan or something but probably not

Make it happen toriyama. Two of my favorite moments from Z are his Cell and Buu fights. That whole "Are you going to fight me" followed by "No I'm going to kill you" is awesome. I would love to see an angry Gohan again, even for a little bit.

Can you just FREAKING STOP COMPLAINING about gohan not being strong anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For God sakes, he stated in the beginning of dbz that he hates fighting. If this is what Gohan wants, then let him be.

LTB2000 said:
Can you just FREAKING STOP COMPLAINING about gohan not being strong anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For God sakes, he stated in the beginning of dbz that he hates fighting. If this is what Gohan wants, then let him be.
Nope, not gonna just go with it when I don't like the direction a character was taken. In fact, your post makes me want to complain more.

Not talking to you, talking to queen, who keeps on bitching about gohan in the last few threads so much it's annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back