• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why is Trunks coming back if Goku was killed in his timeline...the only thing I could think of is when he was wished back from the dragon balls something corrupted him could it be the heart virus, that water we have just learned about spawning an evil-vegeta, idk Toriyama better give a very good reason because Goku is about as pure of heart as they come

Nibbler3100 said:
But why is Trunks coming back if Goku was killed in his timeline...the only thing I could think of is when he was wished back from the dragon balls something corrupted him could it be the heart virus, that water we have just learned about spawning an evil-vegeta, idk Toriyama better give a very good reason because Goku is about as pure of heart as they come
Maybe Goku Black is a higher-dimensional being/eldritch horror that took the form of Goku.

Maybe this is what Akira meant by "battle that surpasses time and space".

For me, Goku Black sounds like a creepy, shadow entity that looks like a silhouette of Goku.

Nibbler3100 said:
I was thinking it could be some form of a shapeshifter. With the twist reveal obviously being the "Goku" is just a form the shapeshifter assumed. After-all one of the episode synopsys has Goten and Trunks being attacked by a copying alien.

This COULD have to be something to do with the "Copy Vegeta" If by what Alexcar's theory of a higher dimensional eldritch abomination/horror Beerus or Whis stand no chance, maybe they have to be granted some sort of "permission" from Zeno to use their true power and abilities as to reason why Whis' time manipulation is limited due to galactic patrol rules, space-time shenanigans seem to be under VERY strict rules... We'll see though.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
nah maybe other gods with themes from other pantheons... like greek pantheon for a particular group of gods or something
Come to think of it... The Kaioshin (And Buu) are vaguely Arabic, and Beerus and Champa are vaguely Egyptian.

Zuno is vaguely Buddhist...

So this might happen after all.

Soul01 said:
has anyone though of the posobility of goku black being a shape shifter?
Alexcar3000 theorized he is sometype of higher-dimensional eldritch abomination/horror shadow entity shapeshifting as Goku

Alexcar3000 said:
Goku Black... it's gonna be like this: or this:
Code:
Definitely prefer the right
I mean why the hell would a Goku with a different skin colour be stronger for some reason

I really hope DB does something like what Azathoth said earlier that other day. I really like that idea of having the Gods of Destruction having different abilities and powers that make them powerful in their own ways.

Hey, here's a question. If every one of the twelve universes are confirmed to have an infinite number of timelines, would that mean they each function as their own separate multiverse? How about Zeno, what would that make him if we get feats that confirm he can take out all twelve universes and each one has infinite timelines? Would that be infinity x 12?

That would make Zeno 2-A then, i believe. For it to be higher like say, High 2-A, the infinite timelines or some stuff like that have to be of a 5 dimensional nature or such.

I got a good feeling about the next arc I feel this next arc is really gonna put DBS on the map in terms of power, maybe a few time hax while we're at it, and this is a SMALL, but hopeful chance they introduce higher dimensional structures and beings

Beerus said it would take Goku 3 Million years to do 3 Trillipon sit-ups. That feels way too slow considering how fast current Goku is.

MKJ 6 18 01 said:
Beerus said it would take Goku 3 Million years to do 3 Trillipon sit-ups. That feels way too slow considering how fast current Goku is.
He said this if each one were made in 1 second.

MKJ 6 18 01 said:
Thats an exageeration by beerus it only takes like a second to do 1 sit-up and there are 31,536,000 in a year so assuming goku was a regular human but he could do sit ups non-stop like what thousands of years? but clearly not 3 million and we all know goku isn't human so he could clearly do more than 1 situp a second

So a guy showed me this and said that current goku would die to a planet exploding and obviously it's ridiculous. But he also showed me this http://www.kanzenshuu.com/movie/revival-of-f/ yes this is the original script by toryiama Freeza sends a ball of energy straight into the ground below him. The Earth's crust cracks and distorts, revealing magma underneath that rushes to the surface. Earth is engulfed in fire, and explodes in a giant shockwave.Only Beerus, Whis, and those near them survive the destruction, thanks to Whis' barrier. So is this a inconsistentcy for vegeta, goku, whis, and beerus. Also if it is a inconsistentcy how did frieza survive it but vegeta died just asking from the explosion.

Huesito88 said:
So a guy showed me this and said that current goku would die to a planet exploding and obviously it's ridiculous. But he also showed me this http://www.kanzenshuu.com/movie/revival-of-f/ yes this is the original script by toryiama
Freeza sends a ball of energy straight into the ground below him. The Earth's crust cracks and distorts, revealing magma underneath that rushes to the surface. Earth is engulfed in fire, and explodes in a giant shockwave.Only Beerus, Whis, and those near them survive the destruction, thanks to Whis' barrier. So is this a inconsistentcy for vegeta, goku, whis, and beerus. Also if it is a inconsistentcy how did frieza survive it but vegeta died just asking from the explosion.
Just another downplayer, vegeta died because of a lack of oxygen not because of the planet exploding it was made abundantly clear that the reason freeza survived is because he can survive in space while vegeta can't. Let me guess did he also bring up the laser scene with goku? Don't waste your time arguing with downplayers even if you tell them what actually happened they won't change their minds.

Yeah that was what I first thought but the script was made by torriyama and it states vegeta died from the explosion and not from oxygen so would that be an inconsistentcy

Huesito88 said:
Yeah that was what I first thought but the script was made by torriyama and it states vegeta died from the explosion and not from oxygen so would that be an inconsistentcy
Could you send me a link to where you are debating? I could help shut up the downplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back