• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saikou The Lewd King said:
@Aim Do you even know what an Hyperbole is? Calling something Indestructable is the very definition of it.
@Rad It's more or less the same way, as space-time is 4D. Both are afffecting a 4D structure of some size, but they aren't big enough to be High 3-A.
Or calling something to be earth sized when it can be smaller or bigger.

The thing is, when a character who can three shots universes with just shockwaves calls something indestructible while being with his arch nemesis and isn't afraid of using his full power and take it to his max, I can bet 200 dollars that it's at least 3-A durability.

Well i've only seen tier 2 to those who have destroyed or created space time, i'm not sure there is a profile above tier 3 for just manipulating it though i could be wrong.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Radical Yea i remember a couple instances where a character could create a solar system sized space-time continuum and another one could create a galaxy sized one and they were deemed unquantifiable.

Anyway imo i would prefer the characters stay where they are due to the massive stomps they would get if they were upgraded though merged zamasu seems to have some hax so i would be ok with him being upped but this is just my opinion if there is reasonable evidence to up them then i have no problem with it but it seems shaky by the current feats at the moment.
Fine with me for them to be sitting at High 3-A there at least, not many are that rating, not too many are haxxed and they can build that tier up.

Besides what it looks like so far Black and Fused Zamasu are decently haxxed, he has Acausality, can cut space-time, is immortal, and can summon alternate universe versions of himself along with with a durability ignoring light wall.

All we need is confirmation of infinite worlds/timelines and they are pretty much broken, the only way to officially kill them is with mega reality warping or to be 2-A, or be a broken **** like Giorno

@Master Xar The only high 3-A's i can think of at the moment are seiya and megaman and those two would stomp dbs characters so bad it's not even funny. Once you start hitting these levels of power hax is neccessary and it just gets more and more apparent the further you go up tiers.

Yea merged zamasu seems decent but from a tier 2 standpoint though he isn't much of anything. Pretty much every tier 2 can cut space it's kinda a requirement to be tier 2, his immortality can be overcomed, he certainly aint surviving being reality warped by an entity that has reality warped entire or multiple universes.

There being infinite timelines would just make the stomps even worse.I am just saying be careful what you a wish for cause if the characters get upped and continue with just slightly decent or mediocre hax relative to the tier they are in, we literally will have to ban them from vs matches.

@Celestial Pegasus

So what if they get stomped? We want it for the satisfaction of actually having, for most of us, our favorite series to be Tier 2. Let them be Tier 2, sure there won't be anymore battles, but we want it for the satisfaction of having 4-D DB characters.

@AnimeFanboy I respect your opinion and i understand where you are coming from, i am just worried this will prove to be a pain for the staff to deal with. Imagine they get upped and we get matches like goku vs giorno or vegeta vs hades, and this keeps happening and they keep getting stomped, this will be a pain for the staff to continuously deal with and dbs characters will have to be outright banned.

It's kind of an empty thing in my opinion to get upped and be like the weakest characters in the tier. You might be ok with them no longer be used in vs matches and just to have the feeling of them being upped but other people might want to see how they compare to other characters which won't end well.

Honestly, I think they became High 3-A back in BoG, with all the "turning the universe into a void of nothingness" and 2-C with Champa vs Beerus. It is somewhat understandable why they won't be upgraded here because they'll receive stomp matches, but I also agree with the above stated, it'll at least get rid of the itchy feeling that they're just 3-A. Hopefully, Merged Zamasu along with Vegito blow up a 4-D space-time or two in the next few weeks :p

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Master Xar The only high 3-A's i can think of at the moment are seiya and megaman and those two would stomp dbs characters so bad it's not even funny. Once you start hitting these levels of power hax is neccessary and it just gets more and more apparent the further you go up tiers.

Yea merged zamasu seems decent but from a tier 2 standpoint though he isn't much of anything. Pretty much every tier 2 can cut space it's kinda a requirement to be tier 2, his immortality can be overcomed, he certainly aint surviving being reality warped by an entity that has reality warped entire or multiple universes.

There being infinite timelines would just make the stomps even worse.I am just saying be careful what you a wish for cause if the characters get upped and continue with just slightly decent or mediocre hax relative to the tier they are in, we literally will have to ban them from vs matches.
Well I meant for his summoning abilities as there would be an infinite amount of Merged Zamasu's running around, unless they warp reality on a 2-A or higher scale they won't kill him officially, unless they find away to link all the Zamasus, he'd be really hard to kill.

But yeah I could see where you are coming from, but TBH i don't really care for vs. matches here all that much, don't like the rules and what's considered stomps here, I just want that rank to canonically be attached to a DB character other than Zeno

Raw power and speed is where DB shines and there are too many damn equalized matches, and whenever DB wins it's an AP or speed "stomp"

@Master Xar Blacks summoning ability isn't that impressive from a tier 2 standpoint yes he can pull clones of himself from other timelines but if you can reality warp or even have some sort of space manipulation all you would have to do is close the tear in space time.

@Huestio For starters reality warping but that isn't even anything special for tier 2 since everyone can do it, but anyone with reality warping trumps what dbs has right now. Good hax would be like probability manipulation, causality manipulation, conceptual manipulation etc.

Huesito88 said:
So what would be a good haxes in high 3-a or 2-c that will put them at the top?
Causality manipulation, everyone being acausual up the ass, Reality warping, possession and/or mind control, infinite, immeasurable speeds(besides Goku moving in time stop and Vegeta leaving the destroyed HBTC) or some sort of omnipresence, matter manipulation, conceptual manipulation, soul hax, EXTREMELY broken regen (come back from nothing or nonexistence), dimensional BFR, creation, time manipulation, spatial manipulation...

Basically you have to DEFINE broken...

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Master Xar Blacks summoning ability isn't that impressive from a tier 2 standpoint yes he can pull clones of himself from other timelines but if you can really warp or even have some sort of space manipulation all you would have to do is close the tear in space time.

@Huestio For starters reality warping but that isn't even anything special for tier 2 since everyone can do it, but anyone with reality warping trumps what dbs has right now. Good hax would be like probability manipulation, causality manipulation, conceptual manipulation etc.
Goku Black doesn't get any drain from the tears or using the scythe, he can just spam it and cause a rapid amount of tears with no drain, plus his clones have some pretty decent regen, sure as hell are dangerous compared to Naruto's shadow clones. I want that ability in Xenoverse 2 so damn badly...

Gokuiscool144 said:
So will Goku Black be upgraded to 2-C since he cut a hole in space and time? Wait let me guess, outlier?
just wait for a while, he has no feats or statements yet

im sure we will be getting those in november

Slicing a tiny gap in space-time is not Tier 2, sorry.

Tier 2 is doing that, but to the entire universe.

"If Goku black does cut a hole in time space next week, he will be upgraded to 2-C"

• Does the exact thing*
"Ehem Ehem... Nah not 2-C"

Making minor holes/damage in space time does not equate to Tier 2. Or else Superman, Hulk and Juggernaut would all be Tier 2. Cause they have done unquantifiable things like that.

And I am also not sure why people are now acting like we hate DB or are too hard on it. We're one of the only sites that accepts 4-B Cell, people have been banned for downplaying the series too hard and no verse page has nearly as many supporters on it as DB's does.

Plus it's not like we only have denied DB upgrades due to outliers. Lot's of verses would get amped ridiculously if we accepted showings clearly outside one's normal level. 2-A, Immeasurable Batman anyone? lol

@AnonymoXOtakuX I am not sure as of yet. But making minor damage within time like it seems that people are describing this as is not Tier 2.

Like Alex said the time destruction has to be on a universal scale/destroying an entire timeline to be Tier 2. If his move didn't do that, then he won't get upgraded I don't think.

At least don't lie about upgrading him to 2-C if he shows it. Last week mods or whatever said it would equate to a 2-C feat, but now it isn't. Lol what

My patience is starting to wear pretty thin... we hear of Vegeta destroying the room of spirit and time... we hear it has it's own space-time and is indestructible... evidenced by 2 SSJB likely 3-As duking it out and not even scratching it... we were told that if Black cut a hole in space-time that they would consider it... denied again and are given yet another bag of sour grapes to spill... most of us DB fans here in this thread really couldn't care any less for the vs.matches here so why not upgrade them and lock the 2-Cs like Zeno for now, they've done the same for other verses so why Dragonball?

Ryukama said:
And I am also not sure why people are now acting like we hate DB or are too hard on it. We're one of the only sites that accepts 4-B Cell, people have been banned for downplaying the series too hard and no verse page has nearly as many supporters on it as DB's does.
I wouldn't say any of the higher ups hate DB or anything like that but I think some people are trying to say the problem is with the verse in general you have a fear factor/taboo element to it for a variety of reasons Goku vs Superman, Fan Speculation/Misinformation, Circle Arguments (DBU Size before Super, Cell being a Solar System Buster), ect. So when proceeding with alot of discussions involving DB you have half advising caution and the other half just wanting things to get done with both clashing. This is something you can see in this very thread.

Ryukama said:
@AnonymoXOtakuX I am not sure as of yet. But making minor damage within time like it seems that people are describing this as is not Tier 2.
Like Alex said the time destruction has to be on a universal scale/destroying an entire timeline to be Tier 2. If his move didn't do that, then he won't get upgraded I don't think.
well, multiple people do say that it was multiple timelines, and many reviers in youtube also say that it was in multiple timelines and/or universes, ill go rewatch

That's not even a Tier 2 feat, cutting through spacetime is something vastly weaker people can do. Far from Tier 2, or High 3-A.

Promestein said:
That's not even a Tier 2 feat, cutting through spacetime is something vastly weaker people can do. Far from Tier 2, or High 3-A.
Someone here said that if Black effected Space-time this episode that Vegeta's HBTC destruction would be considered, am I wrong?

If he affected spacetime on like, a universal scale, it'd be considered, but he didn't.

Promestein said:
If he affected spacetime on like, a universal scale, it'd be considered, but he didn't.
Apparently he can pull versions of himself from multiple timelines. How would that be viewed since to my knowledge we only see him produce the one hole in space/time. Would the reach be longer or is the tear in space time deeper than it may look?

It's not a destructive feat, its just an ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back