• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aimenaltair said:
Black can cut space time, where he summons multiple clones of himself from other timelines, the clones won't stop popping up.
This seems like some actual good hax.

Black can cut space-time?

Can we just make DBS high 3-A now? We have the requirements it seems.

FanofRPGs said:
Black can cut space-time?
Can we just make DBS high 3-A now? We have the requirements it seems.
High 3-A ????

More like low 2-C

Zamasu didn't just cut space time, he accessed multiple timelines/universes at once

Wait, why are people getting hyped for tier 2 after this episode? Even if the feats seemed obvious, I don't think this site is ever going to stop pulling the "outlier" card tbh....

Betanight said:
Wait, why are people getting hyped for tier 2 after this episode? Even if the feats seemed obvious, I don't think this site is ever going to stop pulling the "outlier" card tbh....
Let's just wait and see

I feel like DB high tiers should get upgraded already >_< The HTC feat, the space-time cut this episode and possibly the universal clash way back in BoG were all 4D.

@Aimen Nowhere was it stated that Vegeta did that.

We can only assume he could have destroyed it, but even then, just showing the HTC once after this would be enough to prove that it wasn't destroyed.

Also that argument is nonsense. I'm talking about a feat, yet you bring up another.

Cutting space-time and bringing clones of yourself from other timelines is not a high 3-A feat just hax, and i thought we already went over that vegeta's feat is unquantifiable cause the HBTC is only planet sized.

Still no tier 2 feat yet, we will see what merged zamasu can do, hopefully he can pull some good feats.

@Betanight

I'm sorry to say this, but I'm sick of your crap! Okay!? Yeah, they use the outlier card a little too often, but it's for our own good. A lot of the times, it's because the feat is WAY TOO inconsistent. The staff here are hardworking people that want to make an accurate wiki. Please, respect them.

I think profiles need to be updated, Black cutting space-time and the Mafuba being added to Trunks profile but I think Tier upgrades should wait till this arc is over to be safe. Merged Zamasus "Wall of Light" ability will be debuting next episode and Vegito along with what will certainly be a fight for the ages will follow. We should keep a tally of everything to form a strong case for the upgrade in the near future.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Cutting space-time and bringing clones of yourself from other timelines is not a high 3-A feat just hax, and i thought we already went over that vegeta's feat is unquantifiable cause the HBTC is only planet sized.

Still no tier 2 feat yet, we will see what merged zamasu can do, hopefully he can pull some good feats.
Wait wasn't that stated by Goku? Didn't he say in DBS that the HBTC was indestructible?

@Master Xar I think someone brought up that it was said in the manga or something that the HBTC was only planet sized, it being indestructible is clearly hyperbole cause vegeta apparently destroyed it and it's only planet sized so still it's unquantifiable. When was it said to be indestructible btw i don't remember that? Though it doesn't really mean anything.

Goku said that the HTC is indestructible

And all we need in the next arc is Dende saying he fixed the room after what vegeta did(even tho we know for sure the person in the room is trapped until the room is opened from the outisde)

and IIRC a completely physical damage proof thing had high 3-A durability

What's the Potency above high 3-A durability, that's right low 2-C.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Master Xar I think someone brought up that it was said in the manga or something that the HBTC was only planet sized, it being indestructible is clearly hyperbole cause vegeta apparently destroyed it and it's only planet sized so still it's unquantifiable. When was it said to be indestructible btw i don't remember that? Though it doesn't really mean anything.
Super Buu couldn't destroy it. And Super Buu= At least Solar System lvl.

So ... yeah. Even if it was just planet sized ... there's other stuff.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
@Betanight
I'm sorry to say this, but I'm sick of your crap! Okay!? Yeah, they use the outlier card a little too often, but it's for our own good. A lot of the times, it's because the feat is WAY TOO inconsistent. The staff here are hardworking people that want to make an accurate wiki. Please, respect them.
Woah, chill out there. I'll be honest, I don't exactly care if my comment bothered you, you said it like we've discussed this multiple times before and now it's drove you mad or something. Geez. Well if he did destroy it, I could explain why it wouldn't be inconsistent. I am patient for more feats, but if we keep getting some "likely 2-C" stuff and it keeps getting denied then I guess we know what the problem might be lol I do respect the staff here, I think it's much better than before too.

Celestial Pegasus said:
wouldn't that make the planet sized statement futil?

So you accept something as hyperbole from goku while denying the other

and Goku in both of his statements was pretty sure of himself.

If the HTC is indestructible how did vegeta destroy it, does that mean vegeta can destroy indestructible objects now this sounds really ridiculous to me.

And nothing is truly indestructible in fiction in the first place everything has limits unless it is a tier 0 being or object.

And again the HTC is only planet sized so destroying it is unquantifiable.

Celestial Pegasus said:
If the HTC is indestructible how did vegeta destroy it, does that mean vegeta can destroy indestructible objects now this sounds really ridiculous to me.
Yeah indestructible to sheer physical blow, High 3-A

only a low 2-C or higher can destroy a High 3-A object

guess what, Black with a swing of a scyth(a character weaker than vegeta cut space time itself)

Now focus on this one, what do you call a guy that can affect space-time with high 3-A fire power?

Yup you guessed it right low 2-C

Celestial Pegasus said:
and if it was planet sized, then how come universal beings such as Goku and Vegeta weren't capable of destroying it when training in the HTC?

Actually if its only planet sized, than thats High 3-A

High Universe level: Characters who have an infinite degree of 3-dimensional power. Alternately 4-dimensional power that is shown as completely qualitatively superior to 3-Dimensional beings, but is less than universal in scale. Or that allows them to create large parts of a universal continuum. Take note that we consider most small scale time-space abilities as hax, not as AP.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
No. We had Galaxy sized 4D stuff that wasn't accepted as High 3-A, planet level certainly shouldn't.
What? Where? because if thats the case I'm gonna have to look into it.

@Aimen It's a pure hyperbole, and certainly not worthy for High 3-A.

@Rad The Flood can manipulation Space-time on a Galactic scale, but it's treated as 3-C, not High 3-A. The same would apply here.

@Radical Yea i remember a couple instances where a character could create a solar system sized space-time continuum and another one could create a galaxy sized one and they were deemed unquantifiable.

Anyway imo i would prefer the characters stay where they are due to the massive stomps they would get if they were upgraded though merged zamasu seems to have some hax so i would be ok with him being upped but this is just my opinion if there is reasonable evidence to up them then i have no problem with it but it seems shaky by the current feats at the moment.

@Aimen It's a pure hyperbole, and certainly not worthy for High 3-A.
@Rad The Flood can manipulation Space-time on a Galactic scale, but it's treated as 3-C, not High 3-A. The same would apply here.
So you choose the Hyperbol that suits you?

So when Goku says it's planet sized, you say its 100% correct

But when he says it's indestructible it then it becomes hyperbole

Don't make me laugh

"Manipulate", thats to vague can he destroy or create time space?

common its planet sized, the feat is useless

doesnt matter if its in a void where time flows at a different rate, it has boundaries and vegeta broke past them

we dont know the durability of those boundaries, and hence the feat is unquantifiable

@Aim Do you even know what an Hyperbole is? Calling something Indestructable is the very definition of it.

@Rad It's more or less the same way, as space-time is 4D. Both are afffecting a 4D structure of some size, but they aren't big enough to be High 3-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back