• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super characters Stamina downgrade?

In the Universe Survival Saga we see a lot of examples of Goku\other get tired very quickly after several mins of fighting,shouldn't that downgrade their Stamina rank or something? that doesn't seem "high" level Stamina at all,they barely can fight for hour+

You are not taking into consideration that they are constantly fighting and using up a ton of their power.

If they can't fight for more than couple of mins while using their power that not change the fact they have low Stamina in combat

Yes it does. Have you seen the situation they are in? Especially Goku? Can I ask? Who else is notably tired aside from Goku?

Fighting with full power =/= fighting in base form

Nobody gets tired while fighting in their base forms. Not even in their mastered ssj1 form. The stamina issue is non-existent in base form and it was removed from the mssj form in the Cell saga.

You are basing this on the condition which Goku is in. I mean, you need to rewatch DBS from episode 109.

AKM sama said:
Fighting with full power =/= fighting in base form
Nobody gets tired while fighting in their base forms. Not even in their mastered ssj1 form. The stamina issue is non-existent in base form and it was removed from the mssj form in the Cell saga.

You are basing this on the condition which Goku is in. I mean, you need to rewatch DBS from episode 109.
I dont care about their base form\etc,i am talking about full power fight,If Goku for example can't fight all out for more than several mins that something very important to say,especially for examples if someone put Goku against VS fight where he fight someone who around his full power's level,that should be notied he will get tired very quickly

I guess Goku being defeated by Jiren, fighting Kefla, U2, AND U3 means nothing. You also tend to forget how much stuff these guys do in like 2 minute.

I agree that DBS characters cannot fight at their max power for very long at all. In some series you have heroes who can output their max for hours if not days. Where as these characters outputting their max burn out in a few minutes if not seconds.

But on the flip side they do have some insane stamina Regenerationn, because they can exhaust themselves to the point of their bodies failing, then be up and about in a few minutes or seconds as well. So I guess it balances out.

There is also the aforementioned fact that time for them is a bit different since they are doing so many different actions at high speeds. If they do a work out at MFTL+ speed for 1 minute...

That's like a normal human working out for years or something.

>When you've been fighting for over a half hour kicking ass and getting yours kicked at MFTL speeds

Pretty sure their stamina is fine, with the exception of Goku in UIO/ post UIO.

And UIO is still incomplete, so we can't jump to conclusions just now. Like other transformations, Goku will master UIO too.

And what RageComment said, their stamina Regenerationn looks insane too if we go by the actual time but it's all because everything happens at MFTL+ speeds.

Back