• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hello everyone. In this blog it is defined that Base Goku of the Saiyan Saga is superior to Piccolo with a feat 0.54c for shooting towards the moon

But the problem is that we assumed that this is the low ball of Goku speed. However, In the Super exciting guide says that Goku amplificate his power 20 times post training King-Kai also in Namek Goku amplificate his power 10 times

I base it on the fact that the greater the increase in Ki, the greater the increase in statistics, such as strength, overall power, destructive capacity, speed, defensive force and aerial capabilities

For this reason I think that the multipliers mentioned in the series should be used

For now I will focus on the speed of Dragon Ball Z

Instead of classifying it like this:

Saiyan Saga​

Namek Saga​

Android Saga​

Buu Saga​

It should be like this:

Saiyan Saga​

Namek Saga​

Android Saga​

Cell Saga

Buu Saga​

And that's about it, hopefully this doesn't derail.

Last edited:
Not only is there another statement for this from the volume descriptions of the manga, but it even says he also got 10x faster outright
6e3ed8c7aa0aa25f7e5eba3d1ec22f937e6515a6r1-351-789v2_hq.jpg

Anyways I agree with this thread ofc

The 2nd one sounds pretty self explanatory, but unsure about the 1st one. It mentions power but not speed; though logically there should be some speed increase. Though I personally don't mind and thus have no real contentions with it.
Thank you, I will wait for the approval of other moderators to see if it proceeds.

Yeah, the translation in the first scan is about right.

It's already clear that Goku had training with King Kai to go from narrowly winning against his brother w/Piccolo to being able to LOLstomp Nappa and that was with his base state and/or I think the base level of Kaioken if he used it there? I forgot.

But I agree.

Space Monkey with dem gains bruthah.

Yeah, the translation in the first scan is about right.

It's already clear that Goku had training with King Kai to go from narrowly winning against his brother w/Piccolo to being able to LOLstomp Nappa and that was with his base state and/or I think the base level of Kaioken if he used it there? I forgot.

But I agree.

Space Monkey with dem gains bruthah.
Thank you very much, although I took it from the Attack Power blog

Goku did not need Kaioken for Nappa. He only used it since he tried to kill Krillin and Gohan and Goku wouldn't reach them in time without kaioken

Back